нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Naruto
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Naruto
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara_girl5

Post subject: Naruto
http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/misc/lf/naruto-vizdvdcap.jpg

isnt that suposed to be the part when Naruto is stabing his hand with a kunai?
Please tell me that the lunch box and apple is not going to be in the anime thats coming on toonami:(
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 7:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Check the date of that news story.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 8:05 pm
Gaara_girl5

Post subject:
ok sorry i didnt know it was that long ago im a noob...mothers choise of lunch eh?.....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE NARUTO IS AN ORPHAN!!!
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 8:37 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Yes it is possible that Naruto is an orphan.

Any thing is possible in the Anime world.

Where is the impossible limit in the Anime World??

Please tell me. I want to know.
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 9:18 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Begun this n00b war has.
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 9:23 pm
D-boy

Post subject:
This has got to be the most intelligent, well informed debate yet.
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 9:35 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Naruto is exciting. Isn't it? Ninja. Ninja school. Pretty exciting. I think we can't say that Naruto is pretty exciting after at least the theme song.

It already has begun, and there is no stopping what is meant to be. Raven- The End - Teen Titans

Idiots do cool things, that's why it's cool.-FLCL
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 10:04 pm
Gaara_girl5

Post subject:
TeenCrusader4 wrote:
Yes it is possible that Naruto is an orphan.

Any thing is possible in the Anime world.

Where is the impossible limit in the Anime World??

Please tell me. I want to know.
ok one thing i said Naruto IS an orphan i never said how is it possible that he's an orphan
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 5:00 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Gaara_girl5 wrote:
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE NARUTO IS AN ORPHAN!!!

I think you did write that. Read what you wrote. Isn't that what you wrote? Please tell me what you wrote because I don't understand.

It already has begun, and there is no stopping what is meant to be. Raven- The End - Teen Titans

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 5:06 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, Teen, you read what she wrote. She's right.

Remember kiddies, read your post once through for clarity BEFORE you click submit. Grammar, such as periods and commas, can change the meaning of any sentence. This is why we ask for commas and periods: we want to make sure we know what you mean before we respond. We don't want to spend 20 minutes decifering your post tryign to figure out the optimal place to put a comma so that it makes sense.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 5:24 pm
Gaara_girl5

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
No, Teen, you read what she wrote. She's right.

Remember kiddies, read your post once through for clarity BEFORE you click submit. Grammar, such as periods and commas, can change the meaning of any sentence. This is why we ask for commas and periods: we want to make sure we know what you mean before we respond. We don't want to spend 20 minutes decifering your post tryign to figure out the optimal place to put a comma so that it makes sense.
Thank you!I will start putting periods and commas so you people can read.
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 5:38 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
CAPTALIZATION TOO!!!1111
ask george and his uncle jack.
cause george helped his uncle jack off a horse.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 5:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
You should put periods. THat way I can understand you better and not make a big deal out of nothing.

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 6:04 pm
Gaara_girl5

Post subject:
What does commas and periods have to do with Naruto?
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 6:08 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
It has to do with the forum and so we can understand what you write about NAruto. So we can understand and Reply. So we don't start fights or arguements about Naruto.

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 6:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: