нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
AnimePrime wrote:
CollegeBum wrote:
Daikun wrote:
CollegeBum wrote:
Who created that 2nd Dorthy that was killing off those people?

That would be me. Razz

Anyone have another theory?

Probably the same person who created the Dorothy we know.
And it wasn't the guy we saw in the first episode. Dorothy said all he did was assemble her, he never understood how she worked.

Quote:
Question: Are they going to use the same cast for the voices? I sure hope so.

I understand everyone but Norman is the same.
PostSat Jul 19, 2003 7:56 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's amazing how many references to other shows are in The Big O.

How many Evangelion refs have you all caught so far? I got 3-4 in the first four episodes.

That universal key Roger has is so cool. I want one.
PostSat Jul 19, 2003 9:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Heres one, Big O is like a ground combat tipe, Big Duo is air, so Big Tro must be sea.
!!BRAIN STORM!!

For the war they where the three main desigens used by one of the armys. Like we seen in EPS 13 with all those Big Duo's flying over. THe other army must have used a bunch of driffent random ones. Which is the ones that everyone keeps finding.

NOw that eps when Roger goes below ground and him and Dorthy find that minture city, and that Mega Duce. NOw I saw someone that Mega Duce was Big Duo. So was that like the interier skeltion for a mega duce, and Big O looks just like it under the armor or what?

Thats what it is all about!
PostSat Jul 19, 2003 11:16 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Most Likely. The reason for all the "plot holes" is to make it seem more mysterious. If everything was explained in black and white then the show would have much less appeal and would feal as Noir. It was only due to this that the show was such a large success here in the US that prompted them to even create the second season.

I did actually manage to catch an AMV of the new Big O at the convention. The animation is just as good, if not better, as the previous season and it seems to be more upbeat and funny.
PostSun Jul 20, 2003 2:29 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I still have a question that wasnt answered.
When Roger was exploring the tunnles, and he entered that huge room with the other Meg Duce. I read in an Animerica that Mega Duce was big Duo.
Now was that like the fram for all the mega duces or where they just wrong?

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Jul 21, 2003 9:15 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think Mega Duece is just a name that the people use to discribe all the giant robots.

Could be wrong.
PostMon Jul 21, 2003 9:21 pm
m_mattimeo

Post subject:
As far as I've seen, the second season looks great, with quite a few funny moments in the first new episode. Laughing I haven't actually watched any, but I saw a bunch of clips at some website from Japan, I forgot which. They have the intro and some shots continuing where ep 12 left off. If I remember, I'll post it here.

Oh, and was it me or did I see somewhere on an Adult Swim promo or something about Big O season II?

Gracias all!
PostTue Jul 22, 2003 4:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Big O season II begins airing on August 3rd. That's a Sunday. I believe they are going to air one episode a week, which is cool. I could be wrong about that.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jul 22, 2003 5:20 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I saw some clips of the 2nd Season in Japanese. From what title suggest Roger might end up homeless. I think I might have posted this before http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/bigo.html
I have also heard that a 3rd Season is possible depending on how well season 2 does. Of course it's only a rumor. But I'm sure someone here already said this.
PostTue Jul 22, 2003 6:51 pm
m_mattimeo

Post subject: props to all for the great feedback!
YES! IT's COMING HERE?!?!?!?!?! Shocked I'm surprised it got here so fast, since I thought it just started airing in Japan in January (could be wrong bout that).

THANK YOU Chibi_Zero!!!!!! Very Happy That's exactly the site that I was talking about!

Gracias all!
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 12:21 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It did just begin airing in Japan a few months ago. However, because of hte great success it had in America, they made a season 2. Without the American market, there wouldn't have been a season 2. Thus, they are putting it on the fast track to the USA, and it begins very, very soon. August 3rd if I'm not mistaken. Then new Inu Yasha starts August 4th. It's gonna be a good month for my VCR . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 10:47 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: props to all for the great feedback!
m_mattimeo wrote:
YES! IT's COMING HERE?!?!?!?!?! Shocked I'm surprised it got here so fast, since I thought it just started airing in Japan in January (could be wrong bout that).

THANK YOU Chibi_Zero!!!!!! Very Happy That's exactly the site that I was talking about!

Gracias all!

Actually, it was supposed to air last November in the US, BEFORE it aired in Japan, but there were some production delays or something like that.
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 11:51 pm
m_mattimeo

Post subject:
Seeing as Big O is now on again on Adult Swim, I was wondering if they have the same ending as when it was on Toonami. Either way, does anyone know where I can find the Toonami ending song? Or the name of it at least, since it looked like it was an original ending, not a fan/toonami creation. Was it on the dvd? Thx for the info so far all!
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 11:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
m_mattimeo wrote:
Seeing as Big O is now on again on Adult Swim, I was wondering if they have the same ending as when it was on Toonami.

No, it has the show's original ending sequence, "And Forever".
Quote:
Either way, does anyone know where I can find the Toonami ending song? Or the name of it at least, since it looked like it was an original ending, not a fan/toonami creation.

It was a WS compilation of Big O's fight music "Take a Chance" with random show clips. You should be able to find the music on the Big O soundtrack.
Quote:
Was it on the dvd?

No.

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jul 24, 2003 2:08 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Then new Inu Yasha starts August 4th. It's gonna be a good month for my VCR . . .

New Inuyasha starts August 25th.

FLCL and Blue Gender are the big things to happen on August 4th.
PostThu Jul 24, 2003 3:00 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: