нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Quote of the Day
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Quote of the Day
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject: Quote of the Day
This can also be "random quote of stupidity i heard today"- post stuff you hear, really stupid stuff. Random quotes that morons spit out. Stuff that causes you to ROFLYAO. We want to know. Don't just start spouting off stuff from Plato or Patton. The REAL quotes, the ones that actually have meaning are what go here. Also discuss what implications these seemingly ordinary quotes might have on the future of the world.

I'll get the ball rolling-

"Eat sh|t hospital!!!!!!!!!!"
-Lunacite, said while playing a PC game and shooting at a field hospital in a helicopter

Personally, I think this one shows how crazy some Americans can be. We were having a LAN party, and while some of us took no notice as he said those words, others in the room gave him that "you're insane" look. It makes sense that they would though- I mean, it's not good to suggest blowing up a place like that where people are treated for various ailments. On the other hand, it is a game, and therefore fictional. A person could have a completely different personality while gaming, as opposed to real life, where they may be the nicest guy in the world. It's still funny as hell to think about it though.
PostSat Jun 28, 2003 3:43 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
"1337 !$ $0 I« E \/\/ I_ L0L0L!!!!!!11111!!!!1" -A bunch of 12-year-olds who lied about their age in the official AdultSwim.com forums.

Last edited by Daikun on Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Jun 28, 2003 11:17 pm
wildarmsheero

Post subject:
"Screw Jesus."-Me

I said that while talking about Weezer. I said that "Weezer was second to God" and some other kid said "I thought that was Jesus"
PostMon Jun 30, 2003 5:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
My roommate, upon hearing the mad amount of money some Austin firms are willing to pay for sperm donations...

"I've been flushing money down the toilet this whole time!"

Okay, the serious commentary on the stupid, non-serious line - is this world coming to the point where greed matters more than anything? Is everything just a means to get more and more posessions? Wouldn't we just be happier with having little, instead of continuing to strive for more and more? bleh, there you have it
PostTue Jul 01, 2003 3:51 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
"Holy shit! I guess I should of sold the Kitchen Sink, too!"

~My roomate after getting the bill for his X-Box live connection. It was funny at the time.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jul 02, 2003 9:00 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
"Now I wish I had a dime for every single time I've gotten stared down for being in the wrong side of town." -Molotov,Frijolero
PostThu Jul 03, 2003 1:40 am
wildarmsheero

Post subject:
"Cat's don't have nine lives, they're just really lucky"-Me....again

Ok, here's a quote from someone else

"Ass ::clap clap:: weed"- My friend durring PE
PostThu Jul 03, 2003 5:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
I like ass!- Shinji Ikari from a strange fansub.

What the hell does wangy mean?- My roomate to his girlfriend.(I repeated It in the DoJo)

PostTue Jul 08, 2003 10:53 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Everyone likes a little ass, no one likes a smart one" - One of my father in laws favorite lines

"The americans will always do the right thing. As soon as every other option is exhausted" - Winston Churchill

"If everyone understand the answer to life, the universe, and everthing. The world as we know it would cease to exist and something even stranger would form in its place. Some say this has already happened" -Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 8:19 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
"Stop with the FUCKING Knives!"~ A quote from wildarmsheero's online comic.

PostWed Jul 09, 2003 11:09 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
This one comes from a number of people (myself included, sorry) at a LAN party-

"We love the Kaulk!"

I'm sure you can imagine what "kaulk" is (and there was a lot of saying THAT was loved too). This simply shows what happens when you get a bunch of 16-17 year old Juniors and Seniors together in a room for three days, and have them play Age of Kings, Battlefield, CS, Digital Paintball, and other fine games. Really shows how mature all of us are inside. ^_^
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 8:41 pm
nightfall

Post subject:
"The train is now dragging your lifeless body down the tracks." - my husband, imitating the mechanical voice on the Metro.

commentary? uhh, a spoof on the need for every blindingly obvious action to be explained in detail so that some idiot doesn't sue because of negligence. "Do not attempt to exit the train before it has come to a complete stop and the doors have opened." Many people agree that America has become a sue-happy society, combined of part inability to take responsibility for our own actions (sometimes on both sides) and our greed outweighing our willingness to work for a goal. Sadly, the trend will continue unless we as individuals suppress the knee-jerk reaction in ourselves to take the easy way out.

Can I exposite or what? Rolling Eyes
PostFri Jul 11, 2003 7:04 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
So, you are female...

Just had to do this...

"WANG!!!!" My best friend, My roomate, Another Friend, and me after reading forty Penny-Arcade Strips. We do that uncontrolablely.

PostFri Jul 11, 2003 8:49 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
You wanged uncontrollably? In front of eachother?
PostFri Jul 11, 2003 12:12 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
No, we all yelled it at the same time. It happens.

PostFri Jul 11, 2003 12:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: