нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - DBZ Episode airings
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
DBZ Episode airings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imadad2

Post subject:
draeco wrote:
yeh krillin is really amazing, is he stronger than tien and yamcha?

I would say he is stronger than Yamcha, but weaker than Tien. Tien beat Goku in a martial arts tournament, and Krillen was eliminated earlier in it. In fact, I think Tien is the one who beat him. After Yamcha was nearly killed when he went into the gravity chamber in the "Android Saga", he seemed not to try to keep up anymore. Krillen always was trying to get stronger until he "got it on" with android 18. Yamcha was also killed by a Saibaman and Krillen destroyed the remaining ones in the "Saiyan" saga. If anyone disagrees, I'd appreciate a retort.
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:32 pm
draeco

Post subject:
is tien a human?
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:39 pm
imadad2

Post subject:
draeco wrote:
is tien a human?

Good question. I would have to say that he is, but has a birth defect with the third eye and all. I have not seen a lot of Dragonball, but I know Tien was Goku's major enemy in it. I am sure they explained it at that time. If someone knows, I'd appreciate an agreement or correction.
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:41 pm
draeco

Post subject:
i say he's half human, maybe his father or mother was from a different race..or something.
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:50 pm
imadad2

Post subject:
draeco wrote:
i say he's half human, maybe his father or mother was from a different race..or something.

According to the DBZ website, the say he is a three eyed man. There is nothing in his bio about any cross breading. So, unless someone can refute it, he is human.
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:57 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Draeco, if you don't mind, could you stop posting in a different color? It's really hurting my eyese . . .

ANYway, it's never explicitely stated what Tien and Chaozu are. I mean, look at Chaozu! But then again, Krillin has no nose and he's a human. IT's assumed, but never stated, that Tien is a human. But then again, no one ever said "Hey, Goku had a tail . . . ya think maybe . . . ?"

Of course, then again, in the Dragonball world there are talking animals and all sorts of other anomalies.

The thing is, was Goku an alien before DBZ? That is, did the creator, Akira Toriyama, plan it out from the beginning or Dragon Ball? Or was it something spawned much later? The only way to know would be to ask him

But, in a way, I don't think Goku was an alien until DBZ. Which basically means that, in DB, abnormal people exist all over the place. The more abnormal they are, the more powerful they are.

So BASICALLY, it's my opinion that Tien, Krillin, and even Chaozu are human. Take that for what you will.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 12:13 am
draeco

Post subject:
Thank you, that answers all.Smile

And I apologize for the exessive use of colors in my text.
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 4:53 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Also, you can just edit the previous post. You don't have to make another.
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 5:23 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject: KURIRIN
Tien's third eye isn't a birth defect.

The lowest point of DBZ is the Buu fight where virtually EVERYONE shows up for a cameo to go down in one hit. That being said, I think Krillin surpasses Tien even without King Kai's training. I'm mostly saying this b/c Krillin actually serves more of a function. Then again, I blocked out most of the last three sagas so I could be wrong.

The point is that Tien ended up with a girl who is either an airhead or a homicidal bitch whereas Krillin married an agressive and competent fighter with a strong personality.

Krillin takes it where it counts baby.
PostFri Aug 26, 2005 7:16 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: KURIRIN
JKyle wrote:
Tien's third eye isn't a birth defect.

The lowest point of DBZ is the Buu fight where virtually EVERYONE shows up for a cameo to go down in one hit. That being said, I think Krillin surpasses Tien even without King Kai's training. I'm mostly saying this b/c Krillin actually serves more of a function. Then again, I blocked out most of the last three sagas so I could be wrong.

The point is that Tien ended up with a girl who is either an airhead or a homicidal bitch whereas Krillin married an agressive and competent fighter with a strong personality.

Krillin takes it where it counts baby.

How is a homicidal bitch not agressive and competent (atbeinghomicidal) ???

Also, Tien is useful in the fight against Buu. I believe it was . . . . Adult Buu. He saves . . . Gohan once or twice, I THINK. That or Gogeta. He's there, and he fights, and he's NOT one-hit-down.

I'd say Tien is stronger. Granted, that makes Krillin the second strongest human on in existance. Nothing to scoff at.

PostFri Aug 26, 2005 6:40 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Its not Gogeta, Gogeta is in GT, its Vegito. And yes I think cp is right, Tien is stronger than krillin. But I always thought krillin was the strongest human making tien either weaker or not human........
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostFri Aug 26, 2005 8:08 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject: Re: KURIRIN
counterparadox wrote:

How is a homicidal bitch not agressive and competent (atbeinghomicidal) ???

Also, Tien is useful in the fight against Buu. I believe it was . . . . Adult Buu. He saves . . . Gohan once or twice, I THINK. That or Gogeta. He's there, and he fights, and he's NOT one-hit-down.

I'd say Tien is stronger. Granted, that makes Krillin the second strongest human on in existance. Nothing to scoff at.

hom·i·cid·al Audio pronunciation of "homicidal" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-sdl, hm-)
adj.

1. Of or relating to homicide.
2. Capable of or conducive to homicide: a homicidal rage.

ag·gres·sive Audio pronunciation of "aggressive" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-grsv)
adj.

1. Characterized by aggression: aggressive behavior.
2. Inclined to behave in an actively hostile fashion: an aggressive regime.
3. Assertive, bold, and energetic: an aggressive sales campaign.
4. Of or relating to an investment or approach to investing that seeks above-average returns by taking above-average risks.
5. Fast growing; tending to spread quickly and invade: an aggressive tumor.
6. Characterized by or inclined toward vigorous or intensive medical treatment: an aggressive approach to treating the infection.
7. Intense or harsh, as in color.

Just cause all polar bears are white animals, that doesn't mean all white animals are polar bears.

Homicidal doesn't mean competent. The shoe bomber was homicidal, but he wasn't competent. 18 is rational, blonde Launch is not.

As for Tien, he does get bitched in like one shot during the Buu saga. He shows up and mentions he has become stronger than Frieza.

Then Buu smacks him. It's in the middle of that segment I mentioned up there.
PostSat Aug 27, 2005 5:54 am
imadad2

Post subject: Tien is stronger IMO
If I remember right, Tien fought off Cell during that Saga to save either Vegeta or Trunks. It totally drained his power, but he held Cell at bay for awhile. Krillen couldn't do that. So, unless Krillen underwent some amazing training in the Buu saga, he is weaker than Tien. I have always felt Tien was stronger.

Krillen was always seen by me to be the comedic hero, kind of like Hercule (Mr. Satan) was. He'd get his ass kicked to show that not all the Z fighters were unbeatable. Tien when he was beaten was never shown in this light. So, because of that, I feel Tien is/was the stronger fighter.
PostWed Aug 31, 2005 10:21 am
imadad2

Post subject: By the way
I am really enjoying the current airings of DBZ on Cartoon Network. These are the episodes I have never seen. I like how they are portraying Vegeta as this bad a$$ who is hell bent on being the strongest being in the universe. His sights are on Frieza at this point even though he was defeated by Goku. Also, I love the way Gohan is becoming a strong confident fighter instead of a sniveling little kid who cries at the drop of a hat. It is a shame that DBZ never had Gohan become the most powerful like it looked he would be after the Cell saga. It was a mistake if you ask me. I cannot watch the Buu saga or DBGT because of it.
PostWed Aug 31, 2005 10:25 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Told ya the old episodes were the best. ^_^

PostWed Aug 31, 2005 3:00 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: