нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Clips of swearing scenes from the DBZ Redub
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Clips of swearing scenes from the DBZ Redub

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b_boult05

Post subject: Clips of swearing scenes from the DBZ Redub
Could someone please take the time to upload some of these scenes please? Where Krillin says "Bastard" and when the Ginyu Force says "pissed" etc.

Nowhere has uploaded them yet and as I live in the UK I can't watch the actual episodes!
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 7:53 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Not to flame, but why would one be interested in clips of swearing and other such curses? Is it to show your friend that Krillin actully said "Bastard" or the gay force says "Pissed". How about this, I, Ixidor, on my word have seen these episodes, and they do say such things. That's all the proof you need, seeing as anyone in the right mind would simply ignore this post, as digging up DBZ episodes and cutting/reendcoding/uploading a 2 second clip of an episode for some guy on some forum.

Just take my word, they said it.
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 6:25 pm
b_boult05

Post subject:
Ehm that's right because my friends fucking love anime. I am just CURIOUS to see the scenes where they swear and what it sounds like in a dragonballz episode having being so accustomed to terribly dumbed down dialogue when I used to like the show.

Go back to watching a hundred anime series per day like I am sure you still do, and keep up the angsty internet act that everyone uses when theyre 16, you know, the one that shields the fact you're a complete fucking nerd?

Good day.
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 6:43 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
b_boult05 wrote:
Go back to watching a hundred anime series per day like I am sure you still do, and keep up the angsty internet act that everyone uses when theyre 16, you know, the one that shields the fact you're a complete fucking nerd?

Good day.

Wow, I'm hurt...
Somone insulted me on the internet, I'm going to write about it in my livejournal, and put a curse on him with my goth friends.
</sarcasm>

Welcome to TIL, if you post something stupid, I'm going to fucking insult you, I'm going to flame your ass, I'm going to call you an idiot, and I'm going to make fun of you by abusing the quote system such as.

what b_boult05 thought while he wrote:
I'm going to take a shot at this guy. Why? Because he didn't answer my question. I need to do this, because all the other members of this forum will think I'm cool, yea, I'll be popular on this forum, or maybe even the entire internet. Yea, That will be sweet.

Want some more examples, look at my previous post in other topics. Your not special, I didn't single you out, your just another idiot on the internet with nothing better to do.

Why did it have to be a flame in the first place from you? Did the first thing that came to your mind was "I have to insult this guy, cause I'm on the internet" You could have responded like this.

b_boult05 could of wrote:
After years of hearing bad dialogue, I've wanted to spice it up a little. It's for my own interest, not any of my friends.

So, If anyone has these clips, could you send me a PM so you can send to me over email or something.

Same effect, With a repeated purpose, but with one less flame from myself.

Think before you post, this is a community, we don't take well to ruffians.
You wouldn't walk up, and yell at your neighbor and spit in his face for not giving you what you want, would you?

Anyways, As I said before, Welcome to TIL, enjoy your stay, don't feed the Ixidor.
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 7:44 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn, you beat me to the fun Ixidor. Oh well, i would've just blindly flamed him, then locked the topic, but I can't....cause i'm not special enough.....
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 11:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shame on both of your for your foul language!

I forsee some moderator intervention in the near future.

BTW. b_boult05,

Welcome to the board. We enjoy a very wide variety of anime here; including anime where swear words are common and do not require special attention. Though we celebrate the ever relaxing standards required of a series to air, we do not see fit to document every occasion of it's effects. If the previous runs of DBZ are any indication, you'll have at least 2 or 3 more chances to see what you've missed.
PostTue Oct 18, 2005 11:23 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mods shot who in teh what now?

He's in Britain. Hence the request. He CAN"T see them.

But Ixidor is right. Albeit a bit . . . angsty. And if anyone's gonna be angsty around here, it's gonna be me . . . I'm watching you Ixi-poo . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 12:22 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
While I fully support the hilarity that is your posts, Ix, I can't help but notice your utter disregard for the english language.
"Your not special"?
'Your' demonstrates possession. I believe you were looking for 'you're' which is a contraction for 'you are.' As in, "You're demonstrationg your lack of grammar."
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 2:28 am
b_boult05

Post subject:
Fuck you John Bono I actually like this guy now. Are you a member of SA by any chance Ixidor?
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 7:51 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No fuck YOU. You don't come to a message board and tell anyone to fuck off. As Ix said, we're a community, would you walk up to your new neighbor and go "You think my dog is cool? Yeah? Well FUCK YOU." Don't MAKE me piss you off. And before you say "Oh, what are you gonna do?!" I'm a mod. Granted, that limits me to this message board. But I can make you not want to come here, and if you're an asshole, then that will work out swell for everyone here.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 9:00 am
b_boult05

Post subject:
words
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 9:01 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
"What a wonderful handbag this thread's riding in! And look down there! It's a road paved with good intentions! Neato!"
PostWed Oct 19, 2005 9:08 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: