нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - And the turkey stands alone
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
And the turkey stands alone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject: And the turkey stands alone
Happy Thanksgiving!

Get your turkey Pop!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 11:00 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
But what's the alternate win condition?
Oh, I get it.

The Turkey Stands Alone 1W
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, if
The Turkey Stands Alone is the only
permanent you control with any birds
in its artwork, target player gets you
target turkey. (You must pay all
costs for that turkey.)

Last edited by John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo on Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 1:14 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Paying for the turkey yourself kinda defeats the purpose...
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 1:58 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
I killed that turkey with 40 whacks from a wet noodle.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 2:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
Paying for the turkey yourself kinda defeats the purpose...

Always thank the people who give you the bird.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 2:50 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Let's celebrate the greatest mistake of the Puritans.
"I have a great idea! Let's go to that unknown continent on the other side of the Earth! It probably won't be so bad!"
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 8:35 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
Let's celebrate the greatest mistake of the Puritans.
"I have a great idea! Let's go to that unknown continent on the other side of the Earth! It probably won't be so bad!"

And don't forget:

"We'll be starving because we won't know how to grow our food in the foreign climate or soil, but at least we'll be free from religious persecution."

"Oh, the natives will share their food with us. What can we share with them? How about our foreign illnesses? I bet they will like smallpox."
PostFri Nov 26, 2004 7:42 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alshoff

Post subject:
The Mayflower was supposed to land somewhere farther south, where there is warmer weather.

They had to stop early because they ran out of beer.
PostFri Nov 26, 2004 1:20 pm
LLG

Post subject:
At least we do not celebrate columbus day any more... [My shift buttons do not want to work right now.]
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 2:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I personally don't have a problem with Columbus. It's not like he's the one who raped the native american "injuns". Dude stumbled upon this land said "holy shit! whoah! they got cool stuff I wonder what I can give them for cool stuff" and then going home and saying he found a place with rad deals. They then went back over there and fashioned ass ram rods of the normal and meta physical types and went to town all the while yelling "F*ckin' A! Columbus was right this place is GREAT!"

So suck my balls you PC fucks who hate Columbus just because you want to be different and hate our "white man's history". That includes you missy.
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 2:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I celebrate Columbus Day simply because I get paid more for working it.

Otherwise, I'd rather celebrate Columbo Day. Wink
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 3:05 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
LLG wrote:
At least we do not celebrate columbus day any more... [My shift buttons do not want to work right now.]

Both of them?

Anyway, if I recall, Columbus was actually a swindler with delusions of graduer. Not to say he wasn't a courteous man--who else could get three ships for such a nonesense voyage of 'well the earth is only half the circuferance as all the brilliant scientists say it is'?
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 12:30 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know, it was what they did at the time. The whole, 'find a new land, make the people slaves, take all the riches', thing. Everyone did that. So if you did it, you wouldn't think of yourslef as an invader, but instead as a great adventurer and a person that would bring great riches to your kingdom.

However, Columbus had his men kill/cut the hands off of numerous people. The death-toll is anywhere from 250,000 to 3,000,000. That's a lot man.

And what bothers me the most is that he did it in the name of god.

Heathen bastard . . .

I'm sorry, I'm not going to celebrate a man that killed in the name of his religion. It's just not gonna happen. Say what you will about me, but Columbus was a fucker that should have died at birth.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 3:50 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Amerigo Vespucci discovered America.
Fuck Columbus.
Except on Columbus day if you get it off.
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 9:31 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
That turkey was good. I meant, real good. I meant, I could stab someone with a knife good.
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 10:01 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: