нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What is Kikaider
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What is Kikaider
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost_hax0r

Post subject:
god i hope ur a women, if not ur a queer. kikiader is power rangers mixed with mega man, and mixed with other reject animes, mega man is tight tho. but kikaider sucks. its a fuckin drama, "I HAVE FEELINGS!!!!" who cares!!!!! holy shit, get a hoby jiro. buy a book...faggot. just because he has feelings he has to save the fuckin world? its a rip off of mega man, cuz all his enimies are fuckin animals, JUST LIKE MEGA MAN. cheap ass rip off.and i bet someones gunna bitch cuz kikiader was proly made first....I DONT CARE. all he fights r fuckin bears and rhynos. JUST LIKE MEGA MAN!!!! and his arch nemisis is another kikaider, and in mega man his arch nemisis is...ANOTHER MEGAMAN, and kikaiders enimy is made by...an evil doctor?!?!?!?!?!?
shut the fuck up!!! it sucks!!!
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 1:33 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Wonders when Tyler is gonna get "The Hammer" ready...*
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 5:16 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
just because he has feelings he has to save the fuckin world? its a rip off of mega man, cuz all his enimies are fuckin animals, JUST LIKE MEGA MAN. cheap ass rip off.and i bet someones gunna bitch cuz kikiader was proly made first....I DONT CARE. all he fights r fuckin bears and rhynos. JUST LIKE MEGA MAN!!!! and his arch nemisis is another kikaider, and in mega man his arch nemisis is...ANOTHER MEGAMAN, and kikaiders enimy is made by...an evil doctor?!?!?!?!?!?
shut the fuck up!!! it sucks!!!

that's funny...if i remember right, kikaider came before megaman...

::looks around::

...yea, i don't know why i'm bothering with it either...
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 5:41 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
god i hope ur a women
Why, does my wit turn you on that much? Wink

Power Rangers, when I started watching it was "live action Voltron"

Just because something in the same genre doesn't mean it's ripping other things in that genre off. Your argument is about the same as saying Gundam got ripped off by Evangelion.

P.S. I hope you don't talk like you type otherwise you're bound to faint, fall forward and bust your head open. And we wouldn't want you hurt, would we?

Last edited by JKyle on Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 9:37 pm
ghost_hax0r

Post subject:
yes i no u wouldnt want my face hurt, and ur "wit" doesnt turn me on, i hoped u were a women because if u were a man ud be a faggot, see if u were a gurl it would be ok to like men, but if ur a guy....why am i explaining this, ur a faggot regardless. and i couldnt care witch was made first, megaman is better, or actualy its called rockman, but who cares, its much better than that faggot show kikiader.
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:26 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
god i hope ur a women
Why, does my wit turn you on that much? Wink

JKyle, I want you to know that is the funniest thing that I have read all day. Hands down. No contest.

Ghost Hax0r: Just shut up. All you do is bitch and swear. We LIKE these shows. And if we don't happen to like a particular show, we have more reason than 'it's fucking ghey' or 'it's a fucking ripoff'. No one cares so stop whineing.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 2:37 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
and i couldnt care witch was made first, megaman is better, or actualy its called rockman, but who cares, its much better than that faggot show kikiader.

man, i don't even get an insult? then again, i've got nothing on jkyle, so i guess it's alright...

oh well, i refuse to continue a conversation with someone who doesn't show any respect...enjoy your stay, however long that may be...
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 5:12 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Before the ignorant n00b is banned, I'd like to present...

THE LAST MINUTE OF KIKAIDER!!! (courtesy of Toonzone's Doc sane.)

http://neil.anime-translator.com/k01_ed.avi
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 5:59 pm
ghost_hax0r

Post subject:
oh im sorry u guys, u didnt get an isult ....here, ur an ugly self indulged retard, happy? and for the queer mod guy, lick my nuts. go ahead, i know uve done that to all the other important ppl. go ahead. fucking faggot.
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 7:08 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
who, started what buddy?

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 12:16 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
oh im sorry u guys, u didnt get an isult ....here, ur an ugly self indulged retard, happy?
You gave him an Isult. Can I have an IPod Question

Can an Android become human? Can a ghost REALLY not know any grammar?

Stay tuned for the dramatic banhammering conclusion.

EDIT~! I didn't want to post again, but I felt I needed to point something out.
ghost_hax0r wrote:
all his enimies are fuckin animals, JUST LIKE MEGA MAN. cheap ass rip off.and i bet someones gunna bitch cuz kikiader was proly made first....I DONT CARE. all he fights r fuckin bears and rhynos. JUST LIKE MEGA MAN!!!!
Actually, my elemntary school friend all of Mega's major enemies were elementals.

Last edited by JKyle on Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 12:47 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
*biting nails typewriter style* Shocked
*ding* Razz
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 12:50 am
ghost_hax0r

Post subject:
WOW!!!! kyle cracked a joke, isnt that cool. but hes still a faggot cock sucker. and like i keep telling u, its 1337 man, get it thru ur dick sucking head. i mean i know uve got alot of dick in ur head, just try to take one of them out of ur ear and listen, ITS 1337 U PUSSY. hear that? proly not, u must have a few more jammed in there. owell.
and ur mom started...."buddy"...queer
*bites fingers like faggot in previest post*
*calls guy in previest post a fag*
*signs off*
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 8:18 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, you must have absolutely 0 friends in the entire world . . . and yet, I don't feel any, ANY pity for you.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 10:35 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, that's kinda what happens when people meet jackasses.
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 12:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: