нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Summer Preview
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Summer Preview
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What did you think had the best showing in the Toonami Preview?
Naruto
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
IGPX
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Teen Titans
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Tom and Sara
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

soupcan58

Post subject: Summer Preview
Hey everybody. I'm a first time poster on the fourms, but a long time fan of Toonami. Well, I guess I should get to my point here. Did anybody catch the Toonami summer preview on CN about thirty minutes ago? I have to say this summer and fall are looking a lot better. Hey we even got to hear more of Tom and Sara. Just the last part alone made my day. We even got to see the two talk witty banter to each other and see some new fillers. And, on top of all the show they announced and showed clips for(new and returning), they also said that there is gonna be somethin huge happen this year. Anyone else thinking possibly a full blown TIE back on it's home of the Absolution? Well, we can hope. Discuss.
PostMon May 30, 2005 9:01 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
IGPX had the best showing to me. It looks incredible. It seems like Toonami is getting so much better. I can't wait until summer, and Toonami is one of the reasons.

Last edited by just on Tue May 31, 2005 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue May 31, 2005 12:10 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I think Sara and Tom had the best showing because those two are extremely funny. It's good to see more of Sara and Tom. This summer will be great.
PostTue May 31, 2005 12:54 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Naruto was the best one and that is it.
PostTue May 31, 2005 3:31 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah no need for discussion on a forum

/puts on 12 year old suit

NARUTO RULEZ
DBZ RULEZ
EVERTHING ELSE SUCKS

/takes off suit

Im sure my spelling isnt right of course
PostTue May 31, 2005 3:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Japanaman

Post subject:
Naruto is the best Anime!!!! Cool Cool Cool
I hope that the cuts and dubbing doesn't kill the anime...
PostTue May 31, 2005 4:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Naruto and IGPX promos rocked. I'm definitely looking forward to those.

That weird bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo show made my brain explode. I have no idea what to think of it.
PostTue May 31, 2005 10:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobu's meaningless rankings: Wink

1) TT & JLU- No matter what the otaku mafia believes, it's these 2 shows that bring the "real ultimate power" to the block.

2) IGPX- Giant robot roller derby, with top-notch visuals. Amazing how far a dollar can go in Japan when applied correctly.

3) Naruto- Happy Ninja Fun Time. This'll draw in everyone who needed a replacement for their DBZ-induced ADHD.

4) Bo^7- I don't know how well this'll go over, but it might make the above demographics' "head a-splode" (as well as Daikun's). Wink

5) Tom & Sara- They actually made Sara move around this time, and in all the right places, too.

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue May 31, 2005 11:28 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Am I the only one that thinks TylerL will have to disable joining TIL for the first two months that Naruto airs?
Look what it's brought so far.
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 1:52 am
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
naruto is better than teen titans and justice league unlimited
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 3:50 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Do you realize in each of your post replies thats all you say?

"Naruto is better then god and all should bow down to its greatness. I have forsaken my religion and I know worship Naruto as my gawd! If you do not follow me I will just repeat my mantra over and over again. I will be forced to make myself a martyr to the cause by sacrificing an employee of 4Kids once an hour until you join"

Heres a though oh great thousandth DBZ named person. How about saying why you think Naruto is great? How about standing up for what you think is true.

Really give it a try. It might be liberating
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 6:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
I will be forced to make myself a martyr to the cause by sacrificing an employee of 4Kids once an hour until you join

Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea... Laughing
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 6:54 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
naruto is better than teen titans and justice league unlimited
Never saw Naruto but, I'd like to see if this is true.
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 7:05 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
It has a great plot which is way better than JLU and TT and it has way better action scenes, Special effects, dialogue,and even the music is better

an what.

How about that for a reason. Dont you realize when anime is great?
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 7:12 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'll say it again, I haven't seen Naruto yet. That said I doubt that it's better than TT and JLU. We'll see. And I can't call an anime great until I've seen it first.
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: