нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Indeed you have.. busy atm posting new mojo-filled funness soon!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu May 10, 2007 8:18 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
JJc: Nwaaaaaaaaaah *stretches* it's been 3 days since we last heard from JP... What do you think happened to him?

Doug: He's probably forgot all about us.. seeing as his wife took him back.

Dread: But.. we were more of a family to him! he even said so!

JJc: He did?

Dread: He did! He even gave us a Trophy. *Points to the trophy with the inscription; "Worlds Greatest Family"*

Stanger: Oye.. How can dat worthless husband of mine call this dump his 'family'

Dread: Wah? Parden me pal.. but if you don't like this dump I could throw you out of ...*turns to face the new commer*... oh shit.

Kero: What's that little man? You were saying somthing?

Dread: Erm.. no ... not at all.. I mean I.. nope not a word.

Doug: Smooth man, real smooth.

Kero: *glares at dread* Have any of you seem my ingrate husband? He said he was going to tha store to get some snacks for the kids. Since he never came back I assumed he got drunk and passed out here.

JJc: We havn't seen poor JP since--

Kero: Poor? *stares*

JJc: *gulps hard* I mean.. We havn't seen our good buddy JP in 3 days since you... 'requisitioned' him.

Dread: Well knowing JP one of his gizmo's malfunctioned and he's unconscious somewhere. So, get to searching the neighborhood guys.

Kero: Pardon?

JJc: Wah?

Doug: Huh?

Dread: Well, as you are well aware; I can't leave the bar to go seach for my good, dearest friend, long life pal, JP. So! You all have to go out and search in my place.

Clone: *snickers*

Dread; You too clone boy. Get out there and find your maker.

Clone: . . .

Dread: Well... GET GOING!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out on the mean streets of... Where is this bar anyway?

JJc: *conspicuously holding a small brown bag* Well he's not in the liquor store.. *takes a sip*

Doug: He's not in the Arcade.... *sighs as he looks at his wallet and tickets* 37 tickets away from the skateboard...

Kero: *Arms full of bags* Well he's not in Bed Bath and Beyond.

Clone-Droid: Well he's not in the adult video store... but I think I should go check again just in case.

JJc: ......me too I'll help you look

Doug: Yeah.. me also.

Kero: ... yeah I'll go too.

JJc-Doug-Clone: what..?

Kero: what >.>? Common a girl can have a dirty side!

JJc, Doug, Clone walk uncomfortably into the adult store with Kero.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostWed May 16, 2007 2:26 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::Doug, JJc, and the Clone-Droid slowly enter the store, keeping their distance from an unusually happy Kero as she wanders about::

Sales Clerk: Hey, I know you!

::points to JJc::

"Uh, er..."

::everyone turns and looks inquisitively at JJc::

"...you must obviously have me confused for someone who frequents a place like this..."

Sales Clerk: Naw, you're a legend around here. Cjj, right?

::JJc lets out an uneasy laugh::

Doug: Talk about a creative alias...

Clone-Droid: Yea, bet no one could figure that out...

"Alright guys, I get it..."

::turns back to the sales clerk while pulling out a picture of JohnnyPsycho::

"Have you seen this guy by any chance?"

Sales Clerk: Yea, he looks familiar. Gimme a sec...

::rummages around a bin and pulls out a DVD::

Sales Clerk: Apparently he's the next 'up-and-comer' in the industry, if you catch my drift...

::Doug, JJc, and the Clone-Droid all stare at the DVD cover, jaws dropped::

Doug: This isn't good...

"Yea, if Kero finds out abou-"

Kero (from behind): Hey, who's that handsome fellow?

Everyone: EEP!
PostMon May 21, 2007 11:01 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kero: Oh hey, that looks like the cover from our honeymoon video, I'd wondered where I left that.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon May 21, 2007 7:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
::rizwan enters, looks at crowded sales desk and at video in clerk's hand::

rizwan: Ah, I see you've got my weekly favorite all ready-

::sees cover and sees Kero. Looks at clerk, smile slowly spreads over his face::

rizwan: Oh, my god! You remembered my birthday! I can't believe you got the people from my favorite movie to act out my favorite scene!
PostTue May 22, 2007 8:40 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Crash is heard as the north end of the bar gives way*

*An Orc and a Human are duking it out ala family-guy-chicken-fight*

Slim: *wink* I've been busy....

*Slim kicks the orc out the door and charges after him*
PostSun Jun 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
/bump

It's been quiet in here.

*waxes the counter*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostTue Sep 23, 2008 10:57 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
::unlocks door and gropes around for a light switch::

"I think it was right around here... Ah here it is"

::Lights flicker on and off with an obnoxious buzzing sound::

"Oh man.. time has not been kind here"

::Walks through the cobwebs and around dust covered furniture, eyeballing burn marks, chalk outlines, and holes in the walls::

"Sure was a lively bunch back in the day"

::sighs::

"I guess I'll start over here"

::Walks carefully around the hole in the floor and knocked over blender to the window::

"Wonder if anyone will come back..."

::Flips the small sign over::

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostWed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
*sits down and looks around*

Where is everyone?

*goes to sleep*
PostThu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 am
vegeta87952

Post subject:
*walks in the door and sits down*

hi people. i'm new to the bar. looks... a bit underused.
PostThu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75
Page 75 of 75

Jump to: