нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam SEED
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam SEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Episode 25
The episode where they make it to Orb. I missed it as well but since i still have the fansubs, i've been keeping up with it. If you guys are just now getting into, then good. You MUST see episodes 29 and 30. Those eps will get you hooked.
PostSun Oct 10, 2004 6:35 pm
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
The first part is pretty much a cool-ish battle scene between the same old gundams......ecxept, this time, the Archangel is getting beaten up pretty hard. As the Archangel reaches the edge of ORB territory, Caggali reveals that she is actually ORB Chairman Izumi's daughter, making her the princess of ORB. And, naturally, the muscly guy who is always around her is her bodyguard. ORB secretly lets them in. ORB gives a false statement to Zaft saying that the Achangel has left their borders. Kira is taken to a secret instalation for testing and to record the Strike's battle info. As the episode ends, we see Athrun and his team being smuggled into ORB by some random guys.
PostMon Oct 11, 2004 6:41 pm
dragon

Post subject:
i love this site and everything it has to offer and i know now why they wont have every intor of J.L.A.U. theres alot of intros for that show but anyway point is for those of dont know ther will be a new gundam movie coming out heres the info. gundam F-19
the newst gundam motion picture gundam f-19 will arrive in U.S. thearters on a limited basis this fall in major cities the movie move from city to city as opposed to having a wide release so keep your ears open for release dates near you.
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
I'm pretty sure you mean Gundam F91......that movie is from the 90's. The latest Gundam series/ova/movie is Gundam SEED: Destiny, a follow-up based 2-3 years after SEED. It is based on a guy named Shin, who was a citizen of ORB, but escaped its destruction on a new warship. He pilots the Impulse Gundam, a rip-off of the Strike. Athrun Zala piloting the Saviour Gundam fights beside him, as well as a couple of people who pilot Zakus! Very Happy Yes, the Zakus are back from the UC Timeline. Kira, Lacus, Miriallia, Cagalli, Murrue Ramius, and even "Andy", the desert tiger guy, are back!

View the intro in the downloads section of toonamiarsenal.

I searched for F-19, but F-91 is obviously the thing you are talking about.....and I'm absolutely sure that F-91 is pretty old.
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 7:29 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
that still doesn't make him wrong. F91 is being released to theaters and if I remember right will be placed on Adult Swim onDemand
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 9:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
i'm having trouble tracking down a background song used in the series thus far and wanted to see if any of the "seed experts" around here could help me out...

during the first recap episode (i think it was ep. 14), when we see george glenn and the actions resulting from his 'genetic manipulation' admittance, there's this great, dramatic electric guitar piece playing in the background...would someone happen to know:

a.) the name of the piece?
b.) the composer of the piece?
c.) the soundtrack cd i could find it on?

i appreciate any help...thanks guys!
PostTue Oct 19, 2004 11:02 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
it just went back to the song you were talking abuot. I don't know the name of it. Sorry. Greer might though.
PostTue Oct 19, 2004 12:37 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Most likely I have it... just not sure what the name is. If I could see that part again I might be able to help you. I would guess since it is ep 14 you would find it in the 1st OST.
PostTue Oct 19, 2004 6:06 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, i guess for now i'll just hunt down tracks from the first soundtrack and hopefully stumble upon it...are any of the cd's available here in the states yet?

and chibi_zero, you think you could suggest a few tunes for me to look into based on what i can recall? from what i remember of the piece, it's very classical-themed with an electric guitar taking the front (i dunno if the tune goes elsewhere, but that's what was played of it during the episode...)
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 6:50 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
JJc14 wrote:
well, i guess for now i'll just hunt down tracks from the first soundtrack and hopefully stumble upon it...are any of the cd's available here in the states yet?

IIRC, the first OST is packed in with the "Volume 1+Box" release. So far it's not available separately.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 7:05 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Isn't it the Gundam SEED Complete Best CD? atleast thats what AOD is saying(Animenation says the OST...SO I dunno). Anyway I'll look at the OST's I have in the morning. Quickly looking at the 1st OST it might not be there....
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 8:11 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes, the CD included with the box and disc 1 is indeed the Complete Best CD. If you'd like, I'll put up some pics of it.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 9:56 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've got a few Seed BGMs lying around. One of them might be what you're looking for.

I wish there were more sites like Fata's Jazz Messengers that had a complete music list, not just openings and endings.
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 1:37 am
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
hey, does SEED leave this week (23rd) or on the 28th?
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 2:30 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
its already gone. It should still be on this friday night at 1 am or whatever that time is.
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 2:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 10 of 19

Jump to: