нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have Candidate for Goddes Manga's 2 & 3 and the Sailor Moon S box set.
PostMon Aug 02, 2004 5:55 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex #1 - Ooh, a cop show! Looks good so far. (not a reference to Motoko's bustiere... Wink )

Heh, Motoko will always be the the #1 Cyborg in my Book Smile
Anyway Whats new

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex Vol 1 SE
NGE Platinum Vol 1 + Box
ROD TV Vol 1 + Box(comes with the best Pencil Board...EVER!!!)
Kiddy Grade Vol 3
RahXephon Movie Collector's Edition DVD
PostMon Aug 02, 2004 8:25 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
the best Pencil Board...EVER!!!

Mmm.
My vote's for the Ikki-Tousen pencilboards, myself. (Do your own google)
If only the show wasn't so dreadfully bad.
PostMon Aug 02, 2004 9:13 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heh, Nob. Yeah I've seen the Hokfu(sp?) one. The show was bad.... even with all the Fanservice, But I wish I stuck with it, they had some yuri in it Surprised. Anyway I like the ROD TV Pencil board, the side with Michelle on it anyway(should have put Nenene on the other side) Smile
PostTue Aug 03, 2004 7:03 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
PS2
Karaoke Revoluion Volume 2

Video
Blue Gender Movie
Mao Chan volume ? (it was the only one in the store and Mao is so cute)
The Collector's box for NEG Platnum Edition and the first disk (I know but it was sooooo cheap)
PostTue Aug 03, 2004 8:47 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
PS2
Karaoke Revoluion Volume 2

See? Now aren't you glad I'm not going back to Rolla?
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 3:00 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Defects abound, but that didn't stop me from purchasing:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #1 SE
RahXephon movie w/ series box
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #1 w/ series box
Gundam Seed #1 w/ series box and "Complete Best" CD
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 10:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lol, I brought them without knowing. Oh well hopefully they fix it soon
PostThu Aug 05, 2004 6:40 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
prince of persia: sands o' time
return to castle wolfenstien
burnout 2
castlevania lament o' innocence (whatever the ps2 one is, yay I bought my 5th ps2 game!)
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 12:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's another week, which means another delivery or three: Wink

Print
Birds of Prey #71
Detective Comics #797
Love & Rockets Vol. 2 #11

Video
Space Pirate Captain Herlock #4 SE - another perfect ending. The interviews with Rintaro and Matsumoto are enlightening. Makes me wish someone would license the original TV series now...

Last Exile #5 - So far, this has the potential to become one of Gonzo's best projects ever. Evil cliffhanger.

Miami Guns #2 - Definitely funny...I only hope AN's DVD authoring improves before they release Hare+Guu. Each disc has given my main system fits (the region-free box isn't complaining, though). Confused

SoulTaker #2 (Geneon Signature Series) - I love the art direction in this series (lots of negative space).

Witch Hunter Robin #6 - haven't opened it yet, sorry.

Tsukikage Ran #3 - saw the first two discs (great series, BTW) a long time ago, and the RightStuf Bandai sale was a great way to order the whole series for about $22. Very Happy

Kino's Journey #1 - Another series I'd been wanting to get into, since I live for motorcycle road trips.
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 12:39 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Seriously Nobu, are you ever going to get to a point where you run out of stuff to buy?
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 1:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, but I really am cutting back... however, since I order two months in advance, it takes a while to work down.
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 1:14 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, I just thought you were some crazed person who had to get every possible version of....anything involving animation. It's nice to see a person able to control themselves. Now I wonder what i'll get next.....
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 2:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
The mail man just brought me a package filled with the Sailor Moon Super S, un-cut Box set, but alas, it sets unopened since I'm not there to watch it because of silly things like work. Crying or Very sad
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 9:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Proof of cutbacks, at least for this week: Wink

Print
Action Comics #818
Legends of the Dark Knight #182
Green Arrow #41
JSA #64

Video
Megazone 23 #3
Nurse Witch Komugi- the best kind of magical-girl show, one that makes fun of magical girls, as well as maids, pop idols, cosplay, giant robots and Gatchaman.
PostMon Aug 16, 2004 12:10 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 41 of 93

Jump to: