нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - little idiots
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
little idiots
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject: little idiots
I've got a lot to complain about right now. I just got out of watching a movie at my local movie theater as soon as i walked out of the theater there was a gropu of little "chonga" girls that must have been like 13 to 15 years old meeting up with and older-ish group of guys, and one of them had a damn pack of newports the back pocket of her tight brazilian pants or whatever. I noticed it when she took them out and offered to her friends and the group of "latino thug" guys. Disgusting. I see these little girls and want to throw up, trying to show off their lack of body and trying to act older (as if older people actually behave in that sort of manner.) They would be much more mature by acting their age and wearing clothes that match thier looks, and waiting 'till it's their time to "grow UP!" I think i had one other topic but i guess i'll post it when i remember.
has anybody had similar nausiating experinces? post here.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostFri Aug 22, 2003 9:24 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
oh i remebered. The other thing is this. I live in florida. And here we have the Florida Comprehensive Assesment Test (FCAT) beginning in fourth grade through 10th grade. The on in 10th grade is mandatory to determine if you graduate or not. some months back people were protesting against the FCAT cause their dumbasss kids weren't passing this "generic" exam to graduate high school. I thought to myself "damn, graduating is just sooo easy these days" Then friggin Jeb Bush come up with this bullshit about how we only need 18 credits to graduate as opposed to 26 before. This is "supposedly" to reduce class sizes and put taxpayers money into better use. Yeah you'll get your class sizes reduced and you'll also get more and more morons graduating out of high school. Now your senior year can be completely slack as you only really have to take 2 required classes and don't have to fill up your schedule. This is the worst, i feel like I'm an old man complaining, about "back in my day..." Razz

how is it in other states?

cause i have no idea.

All I know is that Miami-Dade county supposedly has a horrible public school system to begin with and they're just making it worse. I hope colleges don't start to crap it up down here cause i'll get pissed.

peace
PostFri Aug 22, 2003 9:33 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Here in Nebraska within the next few years, they're going to have a standardized test that you take when you're a senior to determine whether or not you graduate. I won't take it, because I'm a junior this year, but they're thinking about three years from now I believe. And the schools in Nebraska are usually pretty good, and the one I go to is one of the better schools academically (if I spelled that right...) around here. Lincoln might be a different story though, I'm not sure.
PostFri Aug 22, 2003 11:10 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, i already graduated, and i went to the best academic school in the county really, so it doesn't affect me directly but you know how it is.

peace
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 12:03 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
In Nevada, we have a similar test. Taken Junior year (as well as up to three more times if you don't pass it), it is one of the most easily passed tests ever devised. Anyone that can pass sixth grade math and english should be able to pass this exam. But alas, four functions and orders of opeerations still elude people after five years of exposure to it. How on Earth these people didn't get held back in 8th grade I have no idea. There's no excuse for that kind of stupidity outside of mental retardation.
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 11:10 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
In Nevada, we have a similar test. Taken Junior year (as well as up to three more times if you don't pass it), it is one of the most easily passed tests ever devised. Anyone that can pass sixth grade math and english should be able to pass this exam. But alas, four functions and orders of opeerations still elude people after five years of exposure to it. How on Earth these people didn't get held back in 8th grade I have no idea. There's no excuse for that kind of stupidity outside of mental retardation.

Wait it gets worse. They have decided to remove the MATH portian of that exam for 2 years.
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 11:53 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I got a Level 5 on all the FCAT tests and scores in like the top percentile for the science one ^_^

w00t for me.
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 12:56 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
I got a Level 5 on all the FCAT tests and scores in like the top percentile for the science one ^_^

w00t for me.

same here, but i know tons of people who didn't pass it, just pathetic.

peace
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 1:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
There are SO many ironic things in this thread. Like how CooolCorey went to the best academic school and wonders if he spelled academic wrong. I don't mean to insult by any means, I jus think it's funny.

First off, I can't stand going to the mall anymore. 10 year olds are dressed like 'thugs' (I swear I saw a woman buy her 8-year-old kids Nike headbands. It pissed the crap out of me.) and people MY age are wearing Squee and Zim shirts without any frikken clue what they're from.

Acedemically, I go to a private school. Why? Because hte public schools around me SUCK ASS. I LOVE my school. Our country is all aobut short term solutions. People complain that their dumb kids can't pass high school? Let's make it easier.

NO! BLOODY FUCKING HELL NO!

We need to EDUCATE the masses or else all of our problems will get WORSE. We're in the middle of a downward spiral and it's going to destroy us all. Can't pass? STUDY YOU BASTARD.

Gah this stuff pisses me off . . .

And why don't they call it the Florida Assesment Comprehensive Test so that it spells out "FACT". I think that would be much more dandy.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 2:18 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
And why don't they call it the Florida Assesment Comprehensive Test so that it spells out "FACT". I think that would be much more dandy.

Agreed. "FCAT" isn't an English word. That's more around the lines of n00b talk. (More proof that our education system is filling up with more idiots, or just a coincidence? Hmmmm... Neutral I sense a conspiracy coming on... This is starting to scare me... )
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 3:53 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
counterparadox wrote:

Agreed. "FCAT" isn't an English word.
But it sounds like a drunken Irish swear word.
PostSat Aug 23, 2003 6:12 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's pronounced F-CAT as in the letter and the furry animal.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 1:08 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
yeah so that means that people down here can't understand the basic principles of single letters and small furry animals. Razz

peace
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 1:14 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Lol. So many dumb-ass kids. I'm going to my first public school and I think it's a lot better than the brain-farms that I went to. Sure it makes me above average, but LATIN IN F***ING 7TH GRADE? FROM A COLLEGE TEXTBOOK? now that's just insane. I was taking mostly college classes myself in 8th grade.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 11:10 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
This story i'll leave up to you guys to decide if the school system made the right choice. Anyways, while I was in school I got picked on and beat up...a lot. Well during my freshman year another racist mexican sees me and starts messin with me. I try my best to ignore him, but come on, how hard is it to ignore someone whos shoving desks at you? Well one day he took it to the next level, an as he saw me going into class he blocked the way, I tried to go past him, and he shoves me into the wall. At this point I had had enough of him so in retalliation I threw a punch aiming for his face....it missed and I barely glanced his shoulder. After that he throws me down onto the ground, breaking my glasses, and then proceeds to hit me in the back of the head 15 time. By the end I had a bloody nose and a concussion. The worst part is.....we both got suspended for 2 weeks. Thats right I throw one worthless punch, and he nearly kills me, but we get the same punishment. Now I ask you.....

How fucked up is that?
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 1:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: