нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bandwidth Boost Bonanza Bash Boogaloo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bandwidth Boost Bonanza Bash Boogaloo
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject: Bandwidth Boost Bonanza Bash Boogaloo
TDA/Infolink now has 700GB of bandwidth per month.
Please feel free to rejoice and talk about ways to use double our old allotment.
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 8:49 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think the best way to celebrate would be to download every file on TDA.

Twice. Twisted Evil

Now if you'll excuse me...
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 10:11 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
You can re-host Toonami radio from this server instead of shoutcast or whatever you used before.
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 10:43 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
I think the best way to celebrate would be to download every file on TDA.

Twice. Twisted Evil

Now if you'll excuse me...

Normally, I would kill you for even considering that.
...but I think I'll be fine.
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 10:44 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cooolcorey wrote:
You can re-host Toonami radio from this server instead of shoutcast or whatever you used before.

If I remember right it was halted due to legal reasons and nothing really to do with bandwidth.

what to do with the extra bandwidth..... umm.... I'm shit out of ideas.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 11:17 pm
Duke

Post subject:
Hmm, what would Pepito do with this newfound power and wealth?
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 1:42 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
unlimited fan creations?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 1:53 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Cooolcorey wrote:

If I remember right it was halted due to legal reasons and nothing really to do with bandwidth.

what to do with the extra bandwidth..... umm.... I'm shit out of ideas.

I thought that it was because Live 365 or whatever started charging for their users to use the service (under law), and Tyler didn't want to pay (understandably), so he dropped it.
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 7:09 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually it wasn't just Live 365. There was an entire bill (though I'm not sure if it was passed) about stations with more than a certain amount of users having to pay a tax or something that pressured most internet radio to either start charging or shut down completely. Tyler thought it was better safe than sorry and just decided to cut it instaed of being sued over something so stupid.

Oh, and I wonder if Tyler could have added any more "B" exclamations or if that's all he's got ^_^
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 7:15 am
Woody

Post subject:
Let us rejoice by giving all of the shows' ending sequences in both japanese and english versions! Mr. Green
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 8:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, I haven't downloaded anything from TDA, beyond the special videos like those Kunxfive made, since . . . .WAY too long ago. I think I should finally snag the Reboot musical thingy so as to keep it forever. And maybe even the Beast Wars intro . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 8:47 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
How about remastering The Intruder episodes from 320x240 to 480x360 or even 720x480?

I'd do it myself, but my source tapes are recorded in double EP/SLP and look quite degraded.
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 10:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
How about remastering The Intruder episodes from 320x240 to 480x360 or even 720x480?

I'd do it myself, but my source tapes are recorded in double EP/SLP and look quite degraded.

There's something else planned for those episodes.
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 10:43 am
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hey! I have said Sweet RAID setup for playing 400MB clips at full speed!
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 1:37 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Download party!
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 1:41 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: