нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SomeoneYouKnew

Post subject:
Hehe, well, you guys win. Oh, and I actually meant that whole thing about limited time. You see, when one is banned, one's IP and any IPs one used to connect to infolink are IP banned from infolink.

This week I am at a camp at a college so I decided to see whatever happened with the bar. It seems that you guys just left it in shambles.

Friday I go back home to a blocked IP. It's funny, when I got banned I realized how much I liked roleplaying with you guys. So, for a bit I was thinking of any and all ways to apologize. I had completly forgotten about it until maybe two-three days ago when I thought, I wonder if the guys ever got the bar up to speed on a nice steady track again.

I see it went for a while then died about a month ago. I bet if I wasn't banned it would have at least 4-5 more pages of me twisting the plot and probably causing, to expand on an old phrase, a "Freudian Plane-crash."
PostTue Jul 20, 2004 5:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Shrug* your own fault. You AIMED to piss us off. Not a way to make friends be it online or in person. *Takes a swig of a b33r* so I don't want to hear you whine. Appologize? Sure. Mean it? Deffinitely. If we do unban your IP though, you'll be on a one strike rule for about . . . a year or more. Literally, make a typo and you're gone. I don't take kindly to people intentionally pissing me off. About my 3rd ranked pet peeve, actually.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jul 20, 2004 5:25 pm
SomeoneYouKnew

Post subject:
Yeah, it's just the way I am, I get a sick smile from causing discomfort. I was just having fun my way.

Right now, I've forgotten alot of what I did to piss you guys off.

Oh and doug, technically white holes dont exist, but they theoretically could. Its simple, a black hole is black because it bends light in with its imense gravity, right? Well, if we cut a hole in the backside of the singularity so that all the stuff that went in also came out, where do you think all of that light goes? I read it in a science book.

Come on, I had to think of some way to retrieve Amlak, even if he is petrified. Oh, lets remedy that.

*Kalma applys soft to the statue.*

Amlak: What the hell?

Kalma: Ok, now I need only to reabsorb Amlak and we will be rid of him for a while.

*Kalma reabsorbs Amlak.*

Nobu: Weren't you a chick last time?

Kalma: Yeah, after dieing, I let Satan turn that body into his bitchwhore if he would let me have my body back. He said I would need to find some way of retrieving Amlak before I could have my old body back, but I could have this loan body for a bit. Now I will be back to original form, which will tie up all loose ends of this God-Forsaken story arc.

SlimJim: Good.

Kalma: Oh, slim, you said you created two Kalmas, but all you did was create the Super Kalma. the two were a result of, if you cant remember, Cyborg Waitress Kero-Kalma preparing some drink with a total of negative time. That was the original Freudian-Train-Wreck.

Ok, I guess now, even if I get unbanned, the story could finally be repaired to the original glory that it was before I used to power of punishment reversal.
PostWed Jul 21, 2004 11:20 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*walks in*

I have absolutely no idea what the hell happened in here while I was gone, nor do I care enough to go back an read all the posts at this moment. I'm just going to order myself a beer and drink it in peace, if you please...

...god, i hope this place still serves alcohol... whoever owns this place now had better have kept up on their alcohol license...

*prepares to "set up shop" once again as the bar's leading psychotic know-it-all/handy-man/plot-device*

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 7:44 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Wait, I just remembered, the last thing I did in here before I left was to basically force Kalma to be the bar's waitress in a bizaare plot-line gone horribly wrong, and I told him that he'd continue to be the bar's waitress until I said he had learned his lesson...

...then I was gone for a couple months...

He better still be in that damn waitress uniform, or else there's gonna be hell to pay...

PostThu Jul 22, 2004 7:47 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
"well, i for one am willing to forgive and forget...we should just let the past remain in the past and start life anew, right guys?"

::random chatter about the bar::

"uh...right?"

cp: seems you want us to forget a certain situation involving you and kalma's waitress form, eh JJc?

"i don't know what you're talking about cp, but perhaps you should pipe down..."

the_dragon_master (overhearing): well, maybe we all could use a reminder...

A standard flashback to early March, wrote:

"no WAIT!"

::begins frantically waving his arms in an attempt to disrupt the flashback bubble::

cp: uh, JJc...you alright?

"i think i'm gonna be sick..."
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 8:26 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hey JP, nice to see you again. Actually, not much has happened in here since you were gone, especially since Kalma was banned. However, the user known as "someoneyouknew" is kalma, back from the dead.
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 8:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SomeoneYouKnew

Post subject:
Kalma: Well, it seems I've revived the bar. And, the waitress uniform is on that ragdoll body that Satan uses for a whore, if you want to go retrieve it. As for me, *Looks towards the sky in dramatic fashion.* My time will soon come and I'll be dead again. Just needed to check on you guys, oh and before I forget, *Pops open the register with his key from being a waitress and puts in a lotta cash.* I needed to pay my tab... and the bill for the cyber waitress suit.

JP: Eh?

Kalma: Yeah, it seems that the suit I got was actually an expensive prototype, Satan pointed it out to me. Oh well, bye guys.

*And as quietly as he wandered in that day long ago, the mysterious Kalma walked off to return to his death in peace. Maybe he will return, perhaps under a new moniker, if he cant remeber this one. Only time will tell.*

So, how is that for closure?
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 4:23 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
SomeoneYouKnew wrote:
Yeah, it's just the way I am, I get a sick smile from causing discomfort. I was just having fun my way.

Not fun, dueschebag. Really, substitute the words "being a huge duesche" for "having fun my way" and you'd be absolutely right.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 5:54 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Let's get something rolling please....hmmm....

Since Kalam DOES tend to mess up things and keep them going, I'll start by...

Slim:*Shoots Kalma in the temple*
PostFri Jul 23, 2004 10:19 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Kalma, I feel bad for all of the shit that I caused for you, man. Sorry.

*lights a cigarette and goes to the smoking section of the bar*

Now, waitress, give me 3 shots of Absolut Citron and a glass of water.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Jul 26, 2004 8:57 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Alright, since nothing seems to be going on currently in this board, and everyone seems resistant to reliving anything that happened in the bar while I was gone, i guess it's time for...

[ta-ta-dada]A BRAND NEW PLOT DEVICE!!

JohnnyPsycho: *sitting at the bar staring intently at a GBA SP screen* I'm gonna get you this time, you stupid gorilla...

JJc14: Hey, Johnny, I know you just came back from... uh, whereever the hell you were these past few months...

JohnnyPsycho: *not taking his eyes off the videogame* All I'm going to say is that it involves the NSA and werewolves, and that's all you need to know... OOH!! Damn you Donkey Kong!!...

JJc14: Yeah... well, anyway, I know you probably just want to enjoy your drink and play your videogame in peace, and you don't want to hear any of us complaining about the upkeep of the bar or anything...

JohnnyPsycho: *puts down his GBA and stares at JJc14 intently* Spit it out already, man. Just what are you getting at?

counterparadox: *walking up to them from behind* Well, since you've been gone, the nanites have been working overtime to keep this place in tip-top shape, and I think the little nanobots have finally gone "kaput".

JohnnyPsycho: Well, I suppose that's to be expected... I haven't done a systems check on the Nanite Self-Repair System in a while. A tune-up should take me just a couple of minutes... *picks up GBA* But why didn't you guys just call up an electrician to do that for you?

counterparadox: Well, see, since the whole "Kalma-incident", business has kind of died off a bit, so I guess the owners of the bar couldn't really afford to hire anyone to fix it. Plus now we've lost our only waitress, not to mention our security...

JohnnyPsycho: Oh yeah, the Shinobi Clone-Droids... how are they doing?

JJc14: Dead.

JohnnyPsycho: Oh, that's nice... Shocked *tosses GBA up in the air in surprise, where it crashes through a skylight* WHAT!?! Dead?? That's impossible! How the hell did they die?

JJc14: Um, well, we all sort of forgot they were here, so nobody fed them for like a month... then we started to smell something...

JohnnyPsycho: Aw man! Do you understand how much this sucks? Now we don't have any security in here! Wait, what about Mr. T?

counterparadox: He's on strike... wants more money...

JohnnyPsycho: Dammit!!

JJc14: Well, why don't you just clone yourself some new ones...

JohnnyPsycho: Um, well, there's a little snag in that plan. My wife doesn't want me to clone any more versions of myself. Says it's hard enough keeping track of one of me... Anyway, I can make more Shinobi Clone-Droids, but I'm gonna have to clone somebody else.

JJc14: Well, who do you want to clone?

JohnnyPsycho: I don't know... I guess I'd need to put an ad out or something, try and interview some people... Wait a minute, that's it!! CP, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

counterparadox: Uh, I think so, JP, but Phoenix Arizona is far too hot this time of year...

JohnnyPsycho: No! I mean I know how to bring more business in here AND get the much needed DNA candidates for my new personal army of atomic supermen... er, I mean, bar employees. We'll hold an open casting call!

JJc14: Oh, you mean like that show, American Ido--

JohnnyPsycho: NO!! I mean I want talented people, with good genes. No douche-bags allowed! I'll set to work and get the necessary supplies right away! I'll need some chairs, and a spotlight, and a big banner, and a trapdoor, and some live crocodiles... *walks back into the offices of the bar*

counterparadox: ...well, this should be fun...

PostMon Aug 09, 2004 2:10 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm delighted and terrified at the thought of what twisted perversion of science our lil' JP is going to come up with this time...*sip*
PostTue Aug 10, 2004 2:35 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*gets up on stage and taps a microphone*

JohnnyPsycho: Check 1... Check 2... sibiliance... sibilance... testis... testis... one, two... three?... Is this thing on? *Ahem* Alright, ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming. I'm sure you are all aware of the decline in business as well as employees here at Martin's Bar, including the sad demise of my clone-droids...

Irkan_Warrior: *from offstage* Johnny's clones died? When did this happen?

SlimJim: Wait... JP had clones?

dougisfunny: Will you guys shutup! Pay attention!

JohnnyPsycho: ...thank you, Doug. As I was saying, the Bar is in need of some new employees, including security and waitstaff...

SlimJim: Dude, I'm not gonna work here as a waitress! What if I go all schizophrenic like Kalma?

dougisfunny: Shut it!!

JohnnyPsycho: ...Which is why I have decided to create a new workforce of clone-droids to do all the mundane tasks of this bar. I cannot clone myself this time, for reasons I don't want to get into right now...

Nobuyuki: Let me guess... his wife said "no".

counterparadox: Bingo.

Nobuyuki: Hah! *makes a whip motion with his hands*

JohnnyPsycho: *slightly irritated* But, I have decided to clone one or more of you loyal bar patrons instead. Just think of it, your own clone that you can boss around. Plus, your very own clone-droid will signify to everyone else that enters the bar that you are not just a regular, but a VIP customer of Martin's Bar. Obviously, only the best specimens will be considered for the process, which is why I will be holding a rigorous application and interview process. If you think you have the genetic fortitude to be an asset to the bar, please fill out the following application. Thank you for your time.

Green-Bird: You're kidding... you mean we have to write stuff down now?

JJc14: This looks just like a job application...

counterparadox: Yeah... except the questions are a little... weird.

*the application for cloning preference will follow this post*

PostSun Aug 15, 2004 3:59 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject: Job Application... of DOOM!!
Name:

(approx. in years, centuries or eons as applicable)

D.O.B.:

Blood Type:
(choose one) [A] [B ] [AB] [O] [Blue] [Acidic] [N/A]

Ethnicity: (choose all that apply) [White/Caucasian] [Asian/Pacific Islander] [Hispanic/Latino] [Native American/Alaskan Native]

[African American] [Middle Eastern] [Native of Lost Continent of Atlantis] [Cyborg American] [Furry/Anthropomorphic American]

[Other]

Species:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mother's Maiden Name:

Father's Maiden Name:

Paternal Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Maternal Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Father's Mother's Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Mother's Grandmother's Father's Mother's Maiden Name:

Mother's First Cousin's Father's Mother's College Roommate's Maiden Name:

Your Maiden Name
(if applicable):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Known Inheritable Family Health Risks
(ie: Heart Disease, Sicle-cell Anemia, Diabetes, Polydactyly, Near-sightedness, certain allergies, Lycanthropy):

Known Inheritable Family Superpowers
(ie: inherited superhuman mutations (X-gene syndrome), Lycanthropy):

Other Known Inheritable Traits:

Non-Inherited Superpowers:

Do you have experience using or can you operate or perform the following tasks?
(answer Yes or No)

Cash register:

Computer:

Bartending:

Waiting/Customer Service:

Cooking:

DJ equipment/PA or Sound Equipment:

(Can you also supply your own DJ equipment?):

Nano-robot based repair systems:

Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines:

Abacus:

Martial Arts or other self-defense training (please be specific):

Fluent in any other languages? (please be specific):

Other useful skills:

Other useless skills:

Talents (for the talent portion of the interview):

Clothing sizes (for the "evening wear" portion of the interview):

Measurements (for the "swimwear" portion of the interview):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone number (real or imagined):

"In Case of Emergency, please contact..."
Name:

Phone number:

Next of Kin:

Previous Employment
Name of Company:

Position:

Length of Employment:

Reason for leaving:

Ever Convicted of a Felony?:

Name of Parole Officer:

Victim's Next of Kin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for filling out this application for Cloning!

PostSun Aug 15, 2004 5:17 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 66 of 75

Jump to: