нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh god... A part of me just died watching that.... and was reborn a zombie that craves more. Moooooooore.... MOOOORE!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu Apr 19, 2007 12:53 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'll be curious to hear from others what they think of Shippuden so far. What they think of the animation, the plot, and how it relates to the first Naruto series?

Plus I just watched Naruto the movie. And it seems to ignore a lot of things from the series. It seems to push the idea of technology quite far. Trains, trucks, ect.
PostTue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I've enjoyed shippuden thus far... but then again, i'm happy for something besides filler. Don't expect anything from the movies though. The plots are nearly as bad as the filler I tried to avoid.
PostSat Jun 16, 2007 1:49 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
SPOILERS!!!

Rant time----

Ok for those following Shippuuden. I have a serious case of WTF!?! With the Might Guy battle. I mean the obvious answer was to switch partners. But did they do this? No after what feels like 200 episodes and everyone pulling out new attacks. We end with "I must be stronger then i was yesterday!" Whaaaaaaa?! Ok this is Japanese but really come on thats a weak ass payoff.

The end of Sakuras and Elder Chiyos battle was ... ok. But arent we pushing Sakura's abilities just a bit to far? She had help but help of a puppet master. Ok shes a student of one of the top ninjas. But again shes a medical ninja (being a female ninja shes also a darned good cooking ninja). The fight went on for far to long. But it was an epic battle and it ended ok. But it had one of those problems I have with the series in general.

Which is everyone saves their special attacks for their final ones. And then after surviving that they pull out there four other special final attacks. Reminds me a lot of DBZ's 5 minutes until the planet blew up with freeza. What did that take a month?

Ok and outside of the fire abilities. Most attack powers are melee based or short range. If they are long range they require weapons. Now Neji gets some kind of wind attack? That he again just pulled out when he was out of other tricks and then uses repeatedly. This feels a little to dragonball. Even more then the fire abilities.

Ok now to Naruto himself. Hes been following a dead Gara for what seems like 450 miles down this one canyon which has a lot of dead trees conveniently.

Last time he needed to hit a low flight target he just multiplied and used himself as a ladder. But he seems to have forgotten that. Oh and now Kakashi has a new sharingun! Making the what third or fourth variation?!

I guess there just running out of things to do. But the end credits have shown us there is a whole other story line waiting in the wings. And we havent partly finished our current one. Plus you know Sasuke is still sitting out there.

Will i stop watching each week (thank you fansubs!). Heck no. Not yet at least. But it feels liek we are stretching for time
PostSat Sep 15, 2007 4:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Just saw the new opening for Naruto. Ya think something's gonna go down between Naruto and Sasuke? Wink It does look pretty sick though, with all the guys doing some attack, epsecially Neji's rotation. And it seems kinda stupid that they're they taking a break from the previous story lines. I'd rather see more on the Itachi or Orochimaru plots.
PostSat Sep 22, 2007 7:48 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
They dont stop with the storyline actually. Its just a few years into the future.
PostSat Sep 22, 2007 7:52 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
I think you're talking about Shippuden. I was talking about the original Naruto, the one currently on Toonami. Thanks though. Speaking of, do you think Toonami will be able to get their hands on Shippuden?
PostSun Sep 23, 2007 11:04 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
It will take them many months before they exhaust the new episodes of what they have. I wouldnt expect them to put Shippuden on for probably a year maybe even two.

How long did we have DBZ before they showed DBGT (aka the search for cash)?
PostSun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, DBZ premiered in 1998 and GT arrived in 2003, so 5 years. I seriously hope it doesn't take that long for Naruto.

On an unrelated subject, I don't know why I thought of this just now, but what happened to Sasuke after Naruto defeated Gaara. The curse mark had spread all over him, but he didn't get ungodly power like the first time, and they didn't show how he turned back to normal. And I thought if Sasuke allowed the seal to break, he would be consumed by the curse mark. Just askin.
PostWed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well originally thats what he was told. But thats before the writers decided on the whole Super Sayjin curse people.

SPOILER!!!!
---------------

Ok for those following the continuing the current fansubs of Shipuuden. Lets just say a couple things about 29-30. Good episodes I thought. Honestly. Except for....

SUCKED THE EXPLOSION INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!

So the copy ninja has become god like in his powers. PUHLEASE!!! this is so much a foreshadowing for the final set of scenes of the series. But seriously isnt this just a bit over the top?

What if you the person living in this other dimension. Lets call him Bob. Bob is enjoying his negative ramen noodles when all of a sudden here comes an arm. He thinks WTF?!!

He goes out back and starts to bury it the other dimensional backyard where all the stuff left in Bags of Holding has been left behind. When what happens?!

Blood, guts and explosion come ripping into his life!! Now what did he ever do them?
PostFri Sep 28, 2007 2:11 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Haven't been here in a while... Anyone find Sasuke's stage 2 form of his curse mark a little disappointing?
PostSun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
rizwan787 wrote:
Haven't been here in a while... Anyone find Sasuke's stage 2 form of his curse mark a little disappointing?

Yes, but that's because he needed to sprout some sort of guitar from his back to complete the 'punk rocker' look...
PostWed Jan 30, 2008 10:06 am
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
And defeat Naruto with the awsome power of rock!!!!
PostWed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
So, anyone still out there, do you think the new Naruto movie will be up to all the excitement it's getting? Yeah, I just wanted to make conversation so that someone else besides Daikun posts stuff here. I'll likely do it elsewhere on the site.
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 7:41 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
rizwan787 wrote:
So, anyone still out there, do you think the new Naruto movie will be up to all the excitement it's getting? Yeah, I just wanted to make conversation so that someone else besides Daikun posts stuff here. I'll likely do it elsewhere on the site.

Is it supposed to be good? I just sorta assume all movies based on long-running anime to be one-shot side-stories that have no real bearing on the show, so while I'll watch it, I'm not expecting all that much...
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 22 of 26

Jump to: