нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - InuYasha
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
InuYasha
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
now that you mention it that is a good idea...and it makes sense.
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 3:27 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Ah, back to normal. My work here is done.
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 4:36 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Iv said all this before, but Cogomie grew up on a Temple, with the achent(sp?) tree, that inuyasha was stuck too. Only makes sence.

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 10:46 pm
GokuBlade

Post subject:
How many epsiodes are there?
PostThu Aug 26, 2004 6:07 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
GokuBlade wrote:
How many epsiodes are there?

PostThu Aug 26, 2004 8:39 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
167 thus far but many are guessing that the series will rap up at 180.
PostFri Aug 27, 2004 8:51 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
Cogomie grew up on a Temple, with the achent(sp?) tree, that inuyasha was stuck too.

oh dear names can be such a fuss when spelling right, no? Sweetie, her name is Ka -go- me and that big ol' anicent tree is sorta refer to as the god tree... but whatever. Neutral
PostSun Sep 05, 2004 10:26 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Any sources regarding that statement?
PostMon Sep 06, 2004 8:11 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anime News Network lists the final two episodes, ep 166 and 167, aired as a double episode special in Japan on 6/September/2004 Crying or Very sad

On the bright side, there will be at least one more movie.

source
PostWed Sep 08, 2004 11:19 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Any sources regarding that statement?

Forums on #anikraze. Of course that was long ago and before they confirmed that it ends at 167.
PostThu Sep 09, 2004 2:45 am
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
KeroMia wrote:

oh dear names can be such a fuss when spelling right, no? Sweetie, her name is Ka -go- me Neutral

Getting into her name.Is it Kagome or Agome? Because in the spanish version their always referring to her as La señorita Agome and in english its just Kagome. Sad
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 5:54 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
And if its in spanish then thats gotta be the correct way to pronounce it... Rolling Eyes
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 7:07 pm
sweetanmRKbabi

Post subject:
i have 2 favorite characters on inuyasha
hohaku
and
sessoumaru ughh dunno how to spell his name hehe
they arent showed very much tho

PostSat Sep 25, 2004 7:10 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:

Getting into her name.Is it Kagome or Agome? Because in the spanish version their always referring to her as La señorita Agome and in english its just Kagome. Sad

Honestly I think the reason for her name being Agome instead of Kagome in the spanish version is due in part because it sounds relatively close to a not dignified word.And if you speak spanish, you'll understand why...do think about it dee, you know spanish!!! But aside that point if you meant why didn't they keep her original name the same like in the english version? You got me. I just think nobody likes to say "Inuyasha and really- bad - poopie-chan are soo kawaii together!" all the time in spanish. Rolling Eyes
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 8:44 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Your bringing something totally different into my question kero! First off, yes I do know what you mean with your pointless point.Yet her name merely sounds like that reference that's all! I really don't think, they would take into consideration to change a character's name for sounding similar to another word , in another language, spelled differently, and in a whole other context.

All I basically wanted to know if her name was Agome or Kagome?Because sometimes they call her Anome or Agome? and with the mangas and english series its Kagome,that's all. Sad
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: