нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Spike vs. Mr. Bond
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Spike vs. Mr. Bond
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win?
Spike Spiegal
58%
 58%  [ 14 ]
James Bond 007
41%
 41%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject: Spike vs. Mr. Bond
Seeing as they are both prominent with guns, who would win?
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 9:40 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Of course it begs the question. Which bond?

If its Connery then he would win
Moore? Sorry he would lose and spike would get him easily. Especially if its later Moore where he used stunt actors for the walking scenes
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 9:45 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bond has cooler toys/weapons, so probably 007.
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
cooler toys/weapons? maybe...but Spike's Swordfish would take out the mini-Coupe anyday...

Sean Connery was cool...but Spike would kick his butt like crazy...Roger Moore would get killed...George whateverhisname would get killed...Dalton would get killed...

Brosnan's is pretty good shape...but not nearly good enough to take on Spike

verdict? Spike wins...easily
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:08 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I second that. Sure bond gets the girl in every movie.. but Bond doesn't stand a chance against spike.

Melee: Spikes martial arts is way better then Bonds random moves.

Guns: Spikes 45. is better then Bonds Walther PPK. Spike is also a better shot. *and he has grenades*

Vehicals: Spikes can fly, and has cooler weapons.. 'nuff said.

Allies: Bond has Q *teh coolest of em all* Spike has Jet. Bond has Money Penny. Spike has Faye. I think Spike wins again.

Spike RoXX0rs

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:37 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Remeber this, years seperate the two characters. Bring Bond to the future and you better believe he'd get a sweet sweet ship. He'd probably just charm Faye out of hers. You know he could too.

Bring spike into the past and he then looses his ship. In otherwords, the ship factor means nothing.

Both are masters of deadly combat. Bond is a world class sniper, Spike is just really good. Bond is the only one who has the ninja super sneaking skills. Weaponwise, you forget that the PPK is just one of the weapons in bonds arsenal. Spikes .45 is his only one (unless he can make a stop at a friends house in which case he's got a shotgun too. Bond has machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, missile launchers, and all sorts of q gagetry.

And on top of all of that, Spike probably wouldn't have eaten for a few weeks leaving him in a weakened state in which case non of his skills would be near up to par leavign him wide wide open.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 12:30 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Connery's Bond. Why? Because he survived his movies.
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 1:24 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well spike survived an at least 3 or 4 story fall from the catherdral. Spike would whoop him nasty, but Connery is just so damn pimp.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 8:02 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
so surviving a 3 story fall allows spike to kick bonds ass? and what if bond uses a gadget to grasp onto something and then just shoot spike as he's falling?

anyway around it bond whoops spikes ass, he just doesn't have the gear to beat him.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 9:29 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spike had some wicked (although primative) gadgets in "Toys in the Attic". He also showed some pretty cool moves in that episode, but I still think Bond would win.
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:06 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
Yeah, I mean bond has got that kickass watch and all, yeah spikes a good fighter, but look at all those gadgets!
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 3:10 pm
Spazzy

Post subject:
As said before it depends which Bond we're talking about. If it was Connery, Spike would have some competition, but if it's someone like Brosnan Spike would kill him. Plus the gadgets Bond has are nothing to the Futuristic gear that Spike has. Even if you put them both in the same time period then Spike would still win because his "fluid" movenent kicks Bond's butt. If you watch the 007 movies then you will notice that most of the time Bond escapes is out of luck.
PostMon Dec 08, 2003 5:31 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
You mustn't forget the constant stupidity of the hench-persons Bond fights. Connery's Bond rarely had an epic duel like Spike is known for, and he never showed the sheer ass-kickitude that Spike has. Sure, he can cap people from a distance, but he has trouble without his guns, especially against a worthy adversary.

If Spike can get within punching range, Bond is as good as dead. Or at least knocked on his ass and dragged back to the paddywagon.
PostMon Dec 08, 2003 10:30 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, and you can't leave out the fact that the more powerful the enemy an anime character faces the more times he has to get his ass kicked and barely survive until he finnaly wins.

Bond wouldn't let Spike walk away still alive.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 11:34 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs is right, remember Spike has to try to bring them back alive, Bond just needs the corpse-- or some other type of proof if the whole corpse isn't available... like a limb.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 4:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: