нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
That was uncalled for...

So there ha!
I didn't even insult you...

If I insulted you, it might have been warrented, maybe...
but only then...
shakes head and sighs...
What's the world coming to...
Darn kids, somebody should'a brought you up right...
What's the world coming to...

And who useds an automatic rifle to get someone in a bar?
You're warped...either you use a pistol, a knife, or your own fists...
Definetly not brought up right...

And you don't kill them, you just beat 'em up real good like...
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 9:19 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Okay, I'll lose the caddy thing, It's just I almost have enough money to get a CTS...

*throws overdrive with the gun wound in his chest in to a Benz 2004*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 2:04 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: *walking in from the kitchen* Goddammit! I know I didn't just hear gun-fire in my bar!

Dreadnot: You're bar?

JohnnyPsycho: Nevermind that... Mr. T! You've got another customer!

Mr. T: *grabs Saiyoukai and shoves his boot two feet up his kiester*

Saiyoukai1015: Aaaaugh!! Da pain!!! *passes out, then gets thrown out*

Green-Bird: Shocked Johnny!! But I just kicked your ass outside!

JohnnyPsycho: *stares blankly at Green-Bird for a second* Uh... riiiiight. Who are you again?

Dreadnot: Green-Bird, are you sure you're not having paranoid delusions about beating up JP again?

Green-Bird: No, I know I beat him up! He was a bloody mess when I left him in the alley! See! I still have some of his blood on my knuckles!

JohnnyPsycho: *examining G-B's knuckles* Hmmm... wait a second, that's not blood, that's...

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *enters bar, beat up and pissed off* Man! I try to come back in here after being gone for months, and I get jumped right away!

dougisfunny: *shaking head in disbelief* Oh my god... don't tell me JP's brought back his clones from the old TDA message board!

Dreadnot: JP! You know you're not supposed to be bringing your clone-droids into my bar, not after last time...

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Get off my case, Dread! It just so happens that I came in here to finally deliver those parts to the nanite system.

Green-Bird: *looks first at JP, then at the JP Clone-Droid, then back at JP* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! That's no fair! You never said you had a clone!

JohnnyPsycho: Oh, by the way, Green-Bird, I'd wash that "blood" off before it starts to eat your skin...

Green-Bird: Shocked Question

JohnnyPsycho: All of my clone-droids have artificial blood teeming with nano-bots that act like an artificial immune system. The minute they touch "foreign matter", they start to dissolve it pretty quickly...

Green-Bird: What? *looks back down at hand, sees that the flesh is melting off* AAAAAHHHHH!!! MY BLOODY HAND!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BLOODY HAND!!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Serves you right, you tosser...

JohnnyPsycho: *sigh* B52, quit being a dick and help G-B clean off the nanites before they eat his whole arm.

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: What?! But he started it...

JohnnyPsycho: Mad B52!! *taps foot impatiently*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sigh* Fine! C'mere, dope... *grabs G-B by the arm and starts to drag him to the bathroom*

Green-Bird: *still screaming* AAAAHHHHH!! I'll never play piano again!!

Dreadnot: Anyway, JP, now you've got the parts, so fix the friggin' nanite system already!

JohnnyPsycho: You know what? I'm getting pretty tired of all the violence in the bar, mostly because I'm always the one who has to clean up afterwards!

Dreadnot: See? Now you know how I feel!

JohnnyPsycho: As soon as I finish fixing the Nanite Automatic Repair System (NARS), I think I'm going to re-post the rules of this bar. And I think I'm going to install a security protocol in the NARS too...

Mr. T: Hey! I'm all the security you need, foo!

JohnnyPsycho: *ahem* Um, heh heh, I didn't mean I was going to replace you... I'm just, uh, giving you some assistance... heh heh, yeah... that's the ticket...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 3:57 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Okay, here's the deal...
If it's american...and not cadillac...I don't have a problem...
Well...except for a Geo...I wouldn't want to crush the poor guys car by hitting it...

And I don't have a gaping chest wound anymore...remember the life 3?...
Yeah...although I think I might still have a head wound from the CTS still...
I'm not really sure...

Say, why is everything getting fuzzy.....?

Oh, and whohoo for uber-super long posts...they're awesome...
(no joke, serious)
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 6:48 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
G-B: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Arm comes back together with helpp of INFINATE PLOT HOLE!*

*shoots the droid with a lightning gun, frying it's circuts*

*runs over overdrive's dead body with a Geo*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 2:03 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Are they supposed to be fighting like that?

Mr. T- By now, I'm sick of all their jibba-jabba. I'm just gonna let em fight it out.
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 4:16 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::gets up from his barstool::

"geez guys, what's with all the fighting?"

::the fighters turn and glare at JJc::

"...i mean, can't we all just get along?"

::everyone takes a step back, realizing the imminent pain usually involved when saying such a phrase...surprisingly, nothing happens as G-B and overdrive reconsider and shake hands::

G-B: i'm sorry man, i got a bit carried away...

overdrive: hey, i'm still alive, i think...don't worry about it...

::G-B turns his attention to someone else::

"now that we got that settled..."

::turns to sit back down, only to trip on the barstool and fall backwards, pushing overdrive into G-B's back::

G-B: oh, that is it!

overdrive: but i-

::both resume their fighting as JJc slinks away to the other side of the bar::

dread: any more words of wisdom JJc?

"uh, no...i'm good...and at least i didn't get hurt for a change..."

::a barstool leg flies between them, barely missing JJc's face::

dread: you're really pushing your luck today, you know that?

"yea, maybe i'll just shut up now..."
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 4:55 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
One Question?
Does Life-3 fix a leaking head wound?

And come on...yo' probably so skinny you couldn't pick me up to begin with, let alone throw me into a Geo...(well, maybe you could)...and did you ever stop to think about that poor person's Geo...?...not like it hurt...but now is car is crushed and irreparably damaged...(nanites could probably fix it...but I'm not sure if they would or would want to)...

If you keep it up, the beatin' stick is gonna come out...and it'll be coming out with a vengence
(I'd get ya with the ugly stick, but some bugger beat me too it)
(that's not a personal slam...I don't mean it...its just the standard follow up for any insult involving a beating stick)
I mean it...
Don't try me boy...
Don't test my patience...
YOU LISTENING TO ME, BOY!
YOU BETTER NOT BE IGNORING ME!

I feel much better now... Very Happy
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 9:22 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *walking out of bathroom, burnt and still smoking* Dammit! Where is that little tosser? He's in for it now!

JohnnyPsycho: *making final calibrations on the NARS control panel* What the hell happened to you?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: That ungrateful little bastard shot me with some sort of stun-gun, right after I got done grafting new skin on his hand with my "U-Clone-2" At Home Cloning Kit (by Deep 13 Labs, available in Walgreens and other fine retailers for just $12.95)!

JohnnyPsycho: Shocked Uh... what did you just say about "Walgreens"?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *not listening* He's just lucky my nervous system is shielded from ambient electro-magnetic interference by a polar titanium alloy (developed through a joint partnership of Deep 13 Labs and the Fuji Titanium Industry Co., LTD. That's right, Fuji Titanium: "Contributing to the development of industry and society through the creation of future-oriented ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS.").

overdrive535: *whispering to JP* Hey, why is your clone talking like a TV commercial?

JohnnyPsycho: *sigh* I was afraid of this... after a system's wide shut-down and reboot, the B52 series clone-droids have a tendency to revert and reinitialize certain company-based self-promotional programming directives. It's caused when the polarity of the neural-sheilding is disrupted, causing a temporary feedback loop in the positronic matrix, which conflicts with the Gemini system...

JJc14: *strumming his guitar* Yeah, that sounds great and all, but what's it all mean?

JohnnyPsycho: Well, essentially, it means my clone is a walking infomercial for all of Deep 13's products.

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: I swear, the next time I see that kid, I'm going to...

Green-Bird: *standing right behind JP-B52* You're going to what?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *spinning around* YOU!! I'll teach you for zapping me. Why, I'm going to... I'm going to...

Green-Bird: Yeah? What are you going to do?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: I'm going to........ Tell you about exactly why investing in Deep 13 Corporations, a subsidiary of Gismonics Institute, is an investment in America's future in our global economy!

Everyone in bar: *silence, then simultaneous face-faults*

Green-Bird: -_-; What the hell is he talking about?

JohnnyPsycho: Way to go, Green-horn! I can't leave you alone for five minutes without you breaking something. Sheesh! Do you know how much repairs to my clones costs? You'll be hearing from my office, Green-Tree! Expect an invoice for damages in your mailbox by tomorrow!

Dreadnot: JP, his name is "Green-Bird".

JohnnyPsycho: Whatever... Just try to keep the violence down to a minimum, Green-Briar! Sheesh!

Last edited by JohnnyPsycho on Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 11:48 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
*gets MSTie-eyed with nostalgia*

...good times, good times... *sigh*
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 12:00 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
"I'm Huuuuuuge!"

...oh yeah, and don't forget to keep circulating those tapes!

PostWed Oct 22, 2003 12:27 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
It would be funny if B52 started running around waving his arms and yelling

"Danger Johnny Psycho Danger Johnny Psycho"

At least it might be mildly amusing...kinda...maybe not...oh well...say, can I get a drink of something black and fizzy that comes in a blue can? Very Happy
looking hopeful...
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 9:24 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
note: life-3 revives and gives full health

and dread, get overdrive a pepsi
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 9:34 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
The man with picture of cat and boy triumphs again!
Huzzah! (or some other group chant of acclimation...)

Thanks for the info...I think I new that...but thanks for the confirmation...

Smile

Just like the old days...DougisFunny triumphs...

you know...I think you are the one person around here who hasn't changed their avitar since the new board came up...that's weird that I noticed that...
shrugs.. what can I do?

I was just reading back up the board...and...weren't infinite plot holes banned once upon a time...I mean...we could do pretty much anything we wanted to...but not infinite plot holes...anybody got an answer to my question...a rythm to my rhyme?
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 10:38 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
And triumphing for me would be easier if I chose to use my mod powers...
and enforce such rules as there were:
fighting was never allowed in the bar... it was meant for the fight thread...

plot holes weren't allowed in fight threads except in the case of a colony drop or something like that...honor still existed, except in beatdigga's case Wink

and i had changed my avatar kinda.. modified it really
it was at different times these

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 11:26 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 25 of 75

Jump to: