нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Stephen Lynch vs. Superman
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Stephen Lynch vs. Superman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win?
Superman
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Stephen Lynch
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject: Stephen Lynch vs. Superman
It's a battle between two superheroes (or one, since Superman really isn't one, c'mon). Who would win? Let's go to the stats:

Superman:
-Can Fly without ruining his hair
-Invicible to anything except kryonite(sp?)
-Able to run like a bullet
-Is thought to be hanging around Batman longer than Louis

Stephen Lynch:
-Can Sing
-Able to make fun of you
-Is 100% straight
-We don't know anything else!
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 6:41 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I reckon you mean this Stephen Lynch?

So, a few questions:

1) What kind of battle?

2) Why would they be fighting in the first place?

3) Wouldn't it be easier to discuss the issue over a cup of coffee at the Kents' kitchen table? Beats getting slagged by heat-vision.

and

4) Who's this "Louis" guy you're talking about?
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 10:12 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, since this is a battle against Superman, I guess it would be a battle of superheroes. We all know about Superman's powers (flight, heat vision, cold breath, etc.), so there's no surprises there.

But if Stephen Lynch could be a superherohe would be Awesome Man. He'd fly around the world fighting crime according to his awesome plan. And if he saw criminals trying to lie, hurting other people, and making them cry, he'd haul them off to jail in his Awesome Van, 'cause he would be Awesome Man.

If he could be a superhero, he could be Drug-Free Boy. Telling the world of the evils of drugs, and all of the lives they destroy. Well, he'd take all the junkies getting so high, with their needles and bongs and their sticks made of tai... As he'd burn them alive, he would squeal with joy, 'cause he would be Drug-Free Boy.

If he could be a superhero, he'd be Immigration Dude. He'd send all the foreigners back to their homes for eating up all of our food. And taking our wellfare and our best jobs, to boot; like landscaping, dishwashing, picking up fruit... He'd pass a lot of laws to get rid of their brood, 'cause he'd be Immigration Dude.

If he could be a superhero, he could be Justice Guy: making sure people get what they deserve, especially women who lie. Like if a wife left her husband with 3 kids and no job, to run off to f***ing Hawaii with some doctor named Bob, he could skinn them and drain them of blood so they'd die...especially Bob...then he would be Justice Guy. Or you could be more subtle, no, I didn't mean to be vauge. Give her the mad cow disease, let him die of the plague. As long as they suffer for their terrible lie...especially Bob...then he would be Justice Guy.

Superman may be indestructible, but Stephen is versatile!

Last edited by Rycel on Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 12:56 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rycel wrote:
Superman may be indestructible, but Stephen is versatile!

I certainly found that enlightening, Rycel.
But it doesn't lead to much fighting between them. My "coffee scenario" seems more likely now. Although...

Could Stephen actually overload the Kryptonian's "Super sense of humor"? Wink
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 1:46 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
To anwser your question:
1. A normal battle
2. Because of his uncut track on the Superhero album
3. No
and
4. I can't spell

Also, Lynch can be other things, but I won't say it since it's inappropriate except one is Valtrex Boy.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 10:48 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
-Invicible to anything except kryonite(sp?

That is a lie It should be everything but Kyponite(sp?) and guns threwn at him (>_>)
Quote:
If he could be a superhero, he could be Justice Guy: making sure people get what they deserve, especially women who lie. Like if a wife left her husband with 3 kids and no job, to run off to f***ing Hawaii with some doctor named Bob, he could skinn them and drain them of blood so they'd die...especially Bob...then he would be Justice Guy. Or you could be more subtle, no, I didn't mean to be vauge. Give her the mad cow disease, let him die of the plague. As long as they suffer for their terrible lie...especially Bob...then he would be Justice Guy

My favrite Part of that song XD
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 8:16 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Leave my grammar alene

*sniff*
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 10:00 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
why are we leaving your Gramma Alene?... won't she be lonely? Maybe we should find her a new Grampa...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Feb 17, 2004 2:17 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
There is a "r" at the end. I'm bad at grammar, not blind.
PostThu Mar 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: