нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Other Animation Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Other Animation Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thought I had seen it as batman 2000. I apoligize for the error.
PostWed Jun 21, 2006 11:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It appears the "Funimation Channel" Anime Block on ColoursTV (Dish Network 9407) will expand to 4 hours nightly starting on September 4, with some new shows and old favorites filling in the gaps.

Monday-Friday
08:00pm = Kodocha
08:30pm = Fruits Basket (NEW)
09:00pm = Case Closed
09:30pm = Spiral
10:00pm = Galaxy Railways
10:30pm = Yu Yu Hakusho (NEW)
11:00pm = Slayers (NEW)
11:30pm = Negima (NEW)

Saturday-Sunday
08:00pm = LUPIN Movies (NEW)
08:30pm =
09:00pm =
09:30pm =
10:00pm = Baki The Grappler
10:30pm = Kiddy Grade
11:00pm = Blue Gender
11:30pm = Tenchi Muyoi GXP
PostWed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Funimation Channel Hits Hawaii

The Funimation Channel syndicated block is now available on Hawaii's KIKU-TV, with episodes of Blue Gender, Kiddy Grade, Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Baki the Grappler.

The block runs Monday-Friday from 6-7 p.m. and 10-11 p.m. Hawaii Time.
PostTue Sep 19, 2006 3:07 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Independent Film Channel said Monday it has acquired TV broadcast rights to Basilisk and Gunslinger Girl from FUNimation Entertainment.

Basilisk will debut in at 11 p.m. ET on Oct. 6 with the first four episodes and then return at 11:30 p.m. ET on Jan. 12, when the series will join Gunslinger Girl -- premiering at 11 p.m. ET on Jan. 12 -- to create a one-hour anime programming block, kicking off the network's new Friday night lineup dubbed "The Grind House."

Basilisk is about two lovers from rival ninja clans who are warring with each other. (Think "Romeo & Juliet" crossed with "Ninja Scroll"- N.)

Gunslinger Girl is about a young girl given cybernetic enhancements and conditioned to become an assassin.

In other news, AN Entertainment has announced their title Hare+Guu has been picked up by the FUNimation Channel. No word yet when it will debut.
PostWed Sep 20, 2006 7:01 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From Broadcasting & Cable:

In an attempt to lure younger viewers and expand the reach of its brand, Sci Fi Channel is launching Ani-Monday, a two-hour late-night block of anime programming. Set to premiere June 11, the slate will put the network in direct competition with Cartoon Network's late-night ratings powerhouse Adult Swim, which programs anime as well.

Running from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m., the block will include acquired series, movies and shorts from Manga Entertainment, one of three major U.S. anime distributors and a unit of Starz Media, which produces Sci Fi's live-action original "Painkiller Jane", among other network shows.

Sci Fi, which signed a one-year deal with Starz, is aiming to better reach an 18- to 34-year-old male audience and convert those new viewers into fans of Sci Fi's other content.
PostSat May 05, 2007 5:51 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Wow. It's been quite a long time since Sci Fi aired anime. It's been more than ten years since they showed stuff like the Galaxy Express 999 movie and New Dominion Tank Police.
PostSat May 05, 2007 7:17 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Apparently Sci-Fi's schedule has already been updated to reflect the addition:

June 11th - Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society (wth? not [as]?)

June 18, 25th - Noein, Tokko and Macross Plus
PostSat May 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Nice! Although it's a bit strange that SSS is premiering on Sci Fi rather than [as](?), I'll still enjoy it all the same. I'm pretty stoked about Noein and Tokko, as well(already saw Macross Plus, which is an instant classic). I'm sure [as] will eventually air SSS, much like what they did with the Cowboy Bebop movie(was on Encore Action and Starz months before it showed on [as]).
PostSun May 06, 2007 6:31 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anime on Sci-Fi? Never thought I'd hear that again since their 'Saturday Morning Anime' bit the dust all those years ago...

Although I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with Monday Night RAW's overrun (the show doesn't usually end until 11:10ish). I may have to scrap the first half-hour of Sci-Fi's block and hope they eventually do a re-air like Adult Swim...
PostSun May 06, 2007 10:25 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Apparently it ain't just Sci-Fi.

The music channel Fuse TV is running commercials promoting the premieres of Ergo Proxy and Tenjho Tenge on Friday, June 8th at Midnight.
PostThu May 10, 2007 5:26 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Very interesting, indeed...
PostThu May 10, 2007 9:22 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
ANN Link

Looks like FMA:Conqueror of Shamballa and Desert Punk finally get TV air dates, just not with [as]:
Quote:
The American cable channel Starz Edge has announced the launch of a dedicated Tuesday night/Wednesday early morning anime block. Animidnight will premiere at 12:00 a.m. ET/PT on Wednesday, November 6, with an airing of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society. A week later, on November 13, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie will be broadcast in the same timeslot.

The first two episodes of the Desert Punk television series will follow on November 21. The next two episodes of this series, which is available in the United States from FUNimation Entertainment, can be seen on November 28. All of the anime shown on Animidnight will also be repeated at other times in the week after their first airing.

The "Animidnight" block used to run on on Starz Action until earlier this year.
PostThu Oct 25, 2007 11:35 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Nice. I wonder if Desert Punk will be edited, though... I might opt for the box set instead. More good anime on TV is always a nice thing.
PostSat Oct 27, 2007 3:56 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Old school Nickelodeon fans, prepare to cream your pants on Turkey Day.

Quote:
Thursday, Nov. 22 (6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.) – A day-long marathon of Nicktoons’ pilot episodes, including Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and more. The night wraps up with all three Rugrats feature films, starting with the first Nicktoons theatrical release, The Rugrats Movie (7:00 p.m.), Rugrats in Paris (9:00 p.m.) and the television premiere of Rugrats Go Wild (10:30 p.m.).
6:00am Doug
6:30am Rugrats
7:00am The Ren & Stimpy Show
7:30am Rocko's Modern Life
8:00am AAAHH!!! Real Monsters
8:30am Hey Arnold!
9:00am The Angry Beavers
9:30am CatDog
10:00am Oh Yeah! Cartoons
10:30am The Wild Thornberrys
11:00am SpongeBob SquarePants
11:30am Rocket Power
12:00pm As Told By Ginger
12:30pm The Fairly OddParents
1:00pm Invader Zim
1:30pm Chalkzone
2:00pm The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius
2:30pm My Life As A Teenage Robot
3:00pm All Grown Up
3:30pm Danny Phantom
4:00pm Avatar
4:30pm Catscratch
5:00pm The X's
5:30pm El Tigre
6:00pm Tak and the Power of Juju
6:30pm Back at the Barnyard
7:00pm The Rugrats Movie
8:30pm Drake & Josh
9:00pm Rugrats in Paris
10:30pm Rugrats Go Wild

Source
PostTue Nov 06, 2007 5:00 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam0084 wrote:
More good anime on TV is always a nice thing.

Then how about Hellsing Ultimate and Black Lagoon?

Starz Edge has announced that both shows will be added to the Animidnight block early next year, Hellsing on February 11th and Black Lagoon on March 10th.
PostSun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: