нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
A double-dosage today!

Quote:
Bring Back Sailor Moon

Attention Readers,Watchers, and Fans of toonami I SailorSoldiers_12998 am just 1 in hunders of thousands of people(fyi:thats just in Noth America) trying to get toonami to Bring Back Sailor Moon this is possible we just need the Help of everyone not just on this web site but all across the internet all you have to do is send a e-mail to toonami and get them to bring it back. Don't just send one send as many as you possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And maybe we can get it back on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, just moments later:

Quote:
ATTENTION

ATTENTION I SailorSoldier_12998 am here as a messanger. I am just one in hundereds of thousands of people (fyi:thats just in North America) we have millions of Sailor Soldiers all around the WORLD that want Sailor Moon back on TOONAMI we all can personally garanttee that if they play Sailor Moon for one month that there ratings will QUADDRUPIAL PAST THERE REGURAL VIEWERS. But in order to show them this I need all of you who read this message to e-mail Cartoonnetwork or toonami(not just 1 time but hundreds) and get them to reAIR Sailor Moon.

For more info Email me.

PostTue Aug 12, 2008 9:48 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
PFC Coudhury sounds off:

"Someone please tell me toonami will go back to how it was. I miss those days when toonami showed some of the greatest anime on earth. now look at it. it looks like a wounded animal wishing to die. How far has the show fallen when it hopes to be like everything instead of something. That something being a place where art, philosophy, story, and greatest come from. Cry for our dear little toonami for it will soon be gone.

Another one of my soapbox cries is why is it that the people of toonami seem to be run by people who watch what the others guys on tv are doing. I mean come on Toonami is the home of action and high end story telling. Yes some show are low brow, but the point was to give something to the viewer that hasn't been shown before. Salior Moon, Outlaw star, and Gundam (Wing, G, 8th Ms, and what not). Yet for what ever reason great anime is all but given up for sub par anime and arbitrary made shows. Man toonami along with society is falling in a hand basket. but on the up side there will be fruit in that basket. But don't ask for quality fruit cause toonami can't do that.

After watching toonami on one day a week, (just take a breath PFC) it comes to me that my god the block has gone to the crapper. Every show on the block seems to have sold out inorder to get air time while the other more well written shows are trapped in the closet (Hopefully away from tom curse) fighting it out for food. Come on toonami just take a set and listin, (like they are really going to get off there million dollar a night !#%* and listin wait i mean read) If you want to get better ratings and more meaningfull history making moments stop letting adult swim push you around and take risks in anime that has the same cool factor as a cake to a fat kid. (i mean gravtiy bonded people) Shows out there like FLCL was and mindless but fun to watch DBZ. Please also give me a Gundam show to watch as well because hey its one of the reasons why i sold my soul away for eight years. (Only now do i know that there aren't any gundams in the US Army, only seven more years to go) In the end Toonami like the Roman Empire had its ups and downs. But it always came back stronger only to die a painful death which pushed mankind back a 1,000 years. (But that can't happen again right?)"
PostFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
tOONAMI RETURN AS A CHANNEL

tom may not be dead, as it seems that my soruces have informed me on youtube. that sean akins and the team. MAY get a second chance.

Here is the link To the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5A02ADqIMA

and it may just mean that toonami will Return.

and if you want u can give cn your thoughts.:

:
I'll ask
: ravenrage07 (Daikun's note: That's not a real link, but he did that, anyway. Laughing)
To give me a link to the article on wikipedia

UNTil then I need to guys To find out more
TAKE CARE

Congrats, Anonymous! You've managed to put together a well-written news submission from two credible sources: Some guy I've never heard of on YouTube and a deleted excerpt from Wikipedia. Great job!
PostTue Sep 30, 2008 11:26 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
why did you guys cancel eyeshield 21 on toonai jetstream

Short answer: it wasn't cancelled.

Longer answer: It was only scheduled to run until February '08, and it did so.
relevant part wrote:
Eyeshield 21 - "Episode 1" (PREMIERE) [Available till February 4, 2008]
Eyeshield 21 - "Episode 2" (NEW)...(All shows available till February 4, 2008)
Eyeshield 21 - "Episode 3" (NEW) [Available till February 4]
Eyeshield 21 - "Episode 4" (NEW) [Available till February 4]
Eyeshield 21 - "Episode 5" (NEW) [Available till February 4]

P.S.- we didn't do it, either. Wink
PostSun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm going to find the YouTube video that tells people to bug TDA to get Sailor Moon back on the air and I'm going to spam the hell out of it...

kendall wrote:
Dear people of Toonami, Over the years, you have stopped airing a show that teaches kids great lessons in love. Many people now are disappointed, sad, upset, and are having difficulties with watching this show. It cost too much and some people can't afford to watch. May people had watched Toonami only because of certain shows. Ever since I was little, I loved Toonami because it was cool, funny, and the shows that were shown made me feel happy. But now that Sailor Moon has been cancelled, I haven't been able to be as happy as I once was. Even though I am only 12 now doesn’t mean I don't miss this fantastic show and the channel that aired it; because I do miss them. Toonami used to be cool and I looked forward into seeing it every day when they showed Sailor Moon. But now, Cartoon net Work doesn’t have shows that many would want to watch. They have taken off Code Lyoko, Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT. Those shows all my friends and cousins watched and loved so much, that the watched it every single day. Today, more and more people have heard of Sailor Moon and other Anime shows on You Tube liked it and wish they could see it. Since you have cancelled it, you are losing all of those extra people watching it. Cartoon net Work and Toonami have really lost their touches on children’s hearts. Sincerily, Kendall

Kendall wrote:
Dear Toonami, I have heard that you are going out of business because not enough people are watching your shows. I know I emailed you about the Sailor Moon show and I have a solution for you. I have done some research and found out that Sailor Moon R the Movie had gotten the top rated Sailor Moon movies ever. If you aired this, many people would watch it because of the top ratings and many people had enjoyed it. Please, try to create Sailor Moon to return on the air. ( By the way, on my last e-mail, I wrote that Dragonball Z wasn't showing on the air anymore, well, it is. what I meant was to air a different season because that one that you are airing is starting to get a bit boring because it has been airing the same episodes for a while.) Please, think about the two emails I sent you; and don’t ignore me just because I am only 12. Sincerly, Kendall

Ashley Rogers wrote:
Hello there! I was wondering if it not too much trouble if you will please put Sailor Moon back on the air. Me and all the girls all over the world miss that show and we can't get over it the show rocks. We love sailor moon so much we always talked about it. I love to come home after school at 3:30 and watch sailor moon everyday also make a commercial about when sailor moon will come back on. Whatever show come on before Naruto take that off and put Sailor Moon in it place So we'll watch Sailor Moon than the two Naruto can come on after Sailor Moon goes off. Hope you will do this for the kids all over the world.

Ayana wrote:
i would love it if you could please air sailor moon again. It's a great show, it teaches kids to be good, recycle and the difference between right and wrong. Please bring it back.

jordan wrote:
can you please air the sailor moon R movie rhats a really good movie you would get thousands of views and maybe could you air sailor moon again thousands of people want it back so bye

anthony gordon wrote:
you don't have the original toonami outro (mabey not original, the one from 97') posted with the classic toonami downloads

kim wrote:
i wat salior moon back on toonami and i love salior moon and plese tv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bianna strange wrote:
CARTOON NETWORK YOU HAVE GOTEN RID OF PART OF MY CHILDHOOD YOU BETTER BRING BACK SAILORMOON PLEASE SHE IS A GIRL THAT MILLONS OF KIDS CARE ABOUT OH.....AND PLUS YOU HAVE GOTTEN LIKE A MILLION KIDS AGIANST YOU! SO BRING HER BACK!

Bianna strange wrote:
I love sailormoon can you please re-air her on tv if you do youll be doing a good thing!

Jesus Jones wrote:
NOTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE CANCELED LOL!

Bob wrote:
Is it really the end of Toonami!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Daniel Egan wrote:
to whom it may concern: can you make a new "toonami channel" on channel 146 please. thank you. P.S. put "tenchi muyo: OVA 3" on the air please.

P. Villanueva wrote:
The "Toonami: Deep Space Bass" cd.

wrote:
sailor moon

matthew wrote:
sailor moon

eric wrote:
on december toonami's velocity will rev it red. A marathon with your favorite red robot. right after death note.

harrison wrote:
i‘m on my ps3 i‘m 17 and miss toonami computer doesn't work right so use browser on ps3 was trying to download a video and its not ps3 friendly can you send a link of all videos in wmv form or something pleeeeeeaaaaassssss.

Shouldn't the mp4 files be playable on a PS3? I know the mov files won't, but the mp4 files should work.
PostWed Dec 24, 2008 5:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DonutHead41

Post subject:
First of all, I have an account here? Good lord, I forgot about this place completely!

Second of all, I find it hilarious that people think TDA is actually Toonami.
PostMon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
realanimeink, in 'News Submissions', wrote:
hello toonami I am wondering if you want to do anything about toonami if you need money then e-mail <redacted> we can help you air with scifi and channel 5 & 6 we have made calls and now expecting to give you 87,000,000$ to raise you up from the grave.if you think you dont trust us you can call <redacted> we are a big company I hope you herd of our last buget we gave to sci-fi in 2007.

-tod marks

any info can be given at the realanimeink building in uk boundi street

also we have a website we are going to put on the internet we want you to promote it.we havent met the owner but we will be talking with him soon its classic anime. It promotes toonami mostly if you do not exept this.then you will not get a second chance.we are going to promote boji software if you do not take this offer.

website- <redacted>

Sounds like a tempting offer...
PostFri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 am
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Are these guys for real, as in legitimate? That is just wacky.
PostFri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
It sounds like they are just going to donate their inheritance from their long lost Royal Nigerian kin-folk.
PostTue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: