нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I must admit, they ARE persistent....

Quote:
Sailor moon will be aired this monday ı hope... vote for Sailor moon ıf there are good ratings toonami will air SAILOR MOON
You've seen the bright promos. You saw the signs. This Monday, the most controversial show ever to grace the Toonami block will air on Cartoon Network. Sailor Moon returns to Cartoon Network at 3:30 PM EST/PST. Wait, wait. Let me rewind a sec. Bright promos? No, nothing like that heralding the return the series that stayed at the 4 PM Toonami slot the longest (June 1998 - April 2000; June 2000 - March 2001). Signs? Nah, nobody saw it coming offline. Most of the attention has been aimed towards that kiddie hamster show that's premiering at 7 AM on Monday with an encore airing immediately following Sailor Moon on Toonami. Nobody seems to even appreciate the fact that Sailor Moon will return to the network that essentially gave fans English adaptations of two of the seasons many Moonies never expected to see on American television, Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS. And for the first time in what seems like ages, all the dubbed seasons will air, in order (unless something truly dire occurs) on Cartoon Network. No, Stars aren't on the horizon (heck, they aren't even on the radar), but it is something different. Return to the silver age of Toonami this Monday. You got "old-school" Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z every afternoon now. Take time to inhale that factoid. Gosh. It almost seems like the summer of '98 again. Good times! And kids, if you can't watch Sailor Moon due to school being in session or you have extracurricular activities to take care of, ask mom and dad to TiVo it. I like TiVo and other similar services like ReplayTV and Ultimate TV. Apparently, some idiotic network execs (well, one in particular, who doesn't deserve any more attention from this site) feel that you're denying them profits if you use TiVo. In short, if you don't watch the network, this particular exec feels that you have to pay him. Stupid beasts of nature. Oh well.
from ' THE X BRIDGE' www.thexbridge.com if you wanna see an other site just about Sailor Moon visit www.freewebs.con/sailormoonr/ 2006 11th saturday

Quote:
While FoxKids and KidsWB offer some animes, the best animes in America are on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network just announced that its cutting down Toonami down to 2 hours instead of 3, and they have a poll for which series should be on in place of an hour of DBZ. While some, including me when I first heard, feel this is horrible that they are cutting down, but I give them credit for even putting it on TV. Most (ignorant) people think of anime as just pure hentai or violence (or both), so letting their children watch such "horrid" shows would be immoral. Cartoon Network has helped break this stereotype, at the cost of the quality of the shows. Outlaw Star, DBZ, and even Sailor Moon have been heavily editted so that the gentle and sheltered American children can watch them without learning how to shoot, beat each other up (like that doesnt happen anyways...), or become lesbians like their role models Uranus and Neptune (like making them cousins helps matters at all!! 0.0!). Of course America is one of those countries that blames everything except itself for its problems. Japan has unedited versions of all these series and more, but there has never been school shootings like that of Columbine. Sure, we would all love to see the uneditted versions of Tenchi Muyo, but as it is in America we have to deal with what we have. Perhaps in the future, we'll find that its better to leave shows that are for adults in Japan, to stay shows for adults here in the states too. As said by one of the translators for Outlaw Star, "its hard to translate a show about a guy who drinks and shoots people when you cant have him drink or shoot people..." (somethin like that, I was evesdropping from a conversation after one of the confrences ^.^*). I hope that Toonami continues to prosper, even if its only a half hour block. from www.angelfire.com

Quote:
Since Toonami still did not AIR SAILOR MOON now japan is making Turkish Sailor Moon stuff have any Idea why Sailor Moon is not being aired with good ratings on TOONAMI (???) probably sailor moon aired all around the world THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SAILOR MOON WILL AIR IN TURKEY AND OTHER PLECES IN THE WORLD! till next time 2006

PostSat Feb 11, 2006 4:33 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jessica wrote:
Middle of tonami , tom would speak on a subject about Anger. He usese piccolo as an example. It aired a coupld of years ago.

If you have it, we'll take it.

Bora Tinsley wrote:
Can you please do something to air Sailor moon? Sailor moon such a good Cartoon it would be nice if it would be aired on toonami!!!!!!!!! Please do something!

Cartoon Network couldn't air it if they wanted to, which they don't. Toei pulled the rights.

the oracle wrote:
hello, a new comish for da boondocks, aired right inyaah on tuesday, feb, 7th. oh ya where's the webclips for *.hack//sign & gundam seeds* at?! those shows are awesome! also, on some of your webclips, what's up with the volume / sound?! some times its really loud {that's how i like it!} then some times i wonder if my speakers are even working at all {that really sucks!} please stick with the loudness over the barely there one's. also, in the ghost in the shell, the movie, the english one, there's some kool clips u boys may, or may not, want to check out. the movie was pretty kool too! anyway. please keep up the fine work. later...

1) Is that the "Huey's power glove" or the "Riley & Company try to abduct Oprah" promo? I'll have them both on ASF one of these days.
2) .hack//sign & Gundam Seed. The Gundam Seed intros will be remastered and the endings will be added. I just have some other things lined up first.
3) The clips with low volume are Tyler's, and the clips that are louder are mine. I like to think if it's too loud you can turn the volume slider down, but if it's not loud enough, there's not much you can do because the volume slider is already all the way up.
4) Define "kool clips". Trailers, TV series commercials? Also define which English Ghost in the Shell movie release, because there's about three of them: (first movie original release, first movie special edition, and Innocence UK release).
PostMon Feb 13, 2006 1:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
Jessica wrote:
Middle of tonami , tom would speak on a subject about Anger. He usese piccolo as an example. It aired a coupld of years ago.

If you have it, we'll take it.

No thanks, we have one already (in the "Old School" section). Wink
PostMon Feb 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I love it when I can put a name to the madness... Wink

Quote:
This is to the producers of toonami. What is it with all the kiddie shows? I mean it come on bring back the cool shows. Like Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Knights Of the Zodiac, and all the rest of the old shows. I suggest that the old schedule be combinded with the new. At 7:00 Duel Masters, 7:30 Rave Master, 8:00 Zatch Bell, 8:30 Naruto, 9:00 Yu Yu Hakusho, 9:30 Sailor Moon, 10:00 IGPX, and Knights Of the Zodiac at 10:30. This is simple to do JUST CHANGE THE FRICKING Schedule. I mean it come on The shows Like Bo Bo Bo BoBoBoBo suck and have No F*%&!@g right being on Toonami.

Thank You,
Amanda Mayville

PostTue Feb 14, 2006 4:09 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
I have some old links to adultswim.com's old schedule and I use them to check airings of animes n stuff, if one anime such as YYH airs once a week and the day it's on, you may see 3 upcoming airings to it, this week I didn't, so I went searching and found that .hack is to take's it place, I still can't find what show is to be at 5AM, IMO, CN has reached a new low, I mean, they're taking YYH off as far as I know just before it has a chance to finish it's last episodes, here's a couple links

http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=325195&show=.hack&filter=as .hack

http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=325195&show=yuyu&filter=as yuyu hakusho

This is why you should use the current link, since the schedule for tonight shows YYH airing at 5:30 in the (Saturday) morning, with .hack taking the 5:00 AM spot, as always.

Although the links you submitted are also showing .hack at 5 and YYH at 5:30 as well. Wink
PostFri Feb 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Name: Anonymous
Title: yu yu halusho
Message: yaRWEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PostFri Feb 17, 2006 7:29 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
WTF is this crap?

Quote:
new dragon ball excell while a.f. is in production and before complete publication.
new gundum r anime.
highenergy anime.
new streefighter vs x_men 2 plus ms.
new streetfighter excell.
megaman excell.
megaman virtue.
megaman x legends superior.
steetfighter 2n movie anime.
new streetfighter legends.
shuiesha vs marvel 1-3.
fantasy d.x.(story before cowboy beebop)
possibility of new toonami station instead of funimation channel.
availble on basic cable.
new farscape movie.

new mcarter site hosted by yahoo until posted.

www.geocities/charles_mcarter/

charles mcarter now owner of gundum trademarks

and owner of sunrise.

rumor of sunrise and toei colaberation

and of animation studio's buyout buy charles mcarter.
mcarter to produce all new studio gibly/disney anime.
new super nintendo 128 bit system with gamecube disc ad-on
will work and and connect to gamecube and revolutions.
new shin butoden and donkey kong for new super nintendo.
and super butoden 1.4 complete also soon to be for psp and new plastation 3 and all dbz famicom for butoden collection.
new castlevania xx dark savior arcade.
and found a scarlete spider web site possibly for the anime and manga.
www.geocities/scarletespider/
email of charles mcarter gundum producer.
gundumproducer@yahoo.com

Even as a hoax, this fails at failing.
PostWed Mar 08, 2006 3:25 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Name: Anonymous

Title: allenoko (I'm assuming that's his name? Confused)

Story Text: toonami is really hitting the high notes . BUT PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR GET SOME TOONAMI VIDEO CLIPS THAT DONT NEED QUICK TIME & OR I_TUNES NOT EVERY ONE HAS IT

toonami get some video clips that dont need i-tunes or quick time 7

I decided not to delete it, in case the clip monkeys might want to respond.
PostFri Mar 31, 2006 9:30 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aw, too bad I went ahead and deleted it anyway. Razz

Asking for something besides QT will get you an Ogg/Vorbis container using Theora video... Twisted Evil
PostFri Mar 31, 2006 11:46 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damian wrote:
YEA,I JUST SAW AN ADULT SWIM AD THAT I WANNA DOWNLOAD REAL BAD.ITS THE WIERD BLACK AND WHITE ONE WITH THE CRAZY DANCING CHICK AND THE SING-A-LONG LINES. HOT.HOT.HOT.HOT.HOT.HOT.HOT.HOT HILARIOUS.

YOUR SHIFT KEY IS STUCK.

fdgyfy wrote:
dfghfdhc

dfhgkdfhdf sdnhi fsdhif jsdoso
PostFri Apr 21, 2006 6:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
Naruto unDUBed

Yes you heard Naruto might be unDUBed. The sad part is it will go on Adult Swim if its unDUBed, and it willl go on Adult Swim if not enough people watch it (like Yu Yu Hakashow). Then soon it wont be on Adult Swim it will be gone( like Yu Yu Hakashow), and you'll have to get it on DVD. So I'm saying to all you Naruto Fans to watch out, and hopefully toonami would play more episodes, and get on with showing the 2 movies of Naruto. So help out(write toonami a letter, etc.) or Naruto will go off the air!

PostSat Apr 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I could see that being relevant in a couple of years, but certainly not now.
PostSun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
kk wrote:
lockdown
Uh, what about it?

Vaughn Simmons wrote:
There's something wrong with your Gundum 0083 Stardust Memory video file. I sounds like the music is being repetitive making it sound like a loud echo. If you can fix it, that would be great. Thanks! P.S. : Tell toonami to bring back Sailor Moon please!

Which Gundam 0083 file? I thought you were talking about intro 1 because it had two audio tracks. One of the tracks had no sound in it and was just taking up space, so I deleted it. About all it did was make the file smaller, it sounds the same as before.

If you're talking about intro 2, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it's supposed to sound like that? That video was from a DVD, so there shouldn't be any echo in it.

P.S. Sailor Moon is not coming back.

kchan wrote:
what happend to the ROD long promo? and dont tell me you dont have it because i remember it being there before!!

For some reason the R.O.D. long promo was not with the others in the Specials section. It was on its own in the R.O.D. section, which can't be seen. I guess we have a R.O.D. section incase Adult Swim ever gets the TV series. I copied it over to the Specials section and you should be able to get it now.

Fun note: we also have a Jubei-Chan section that nobody can get to. I guess we thought Adult Swim might air it because it showed up on Adult Swim On Demand.
PostMon May 01, 2006 7:30 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
Did you know that Toonami is back in September & November

It was gone?

Quote:
* Sundays

3:00 Sailor Moon
3:30 Reboot
4:00Superfriends
4:30Johnny Quest
5:00 DragonBall
5:30 Dragon Ball Z
6:00 Thundercats
6:30 Wulin Warrior

Bring a source and we'll talk.
PostThu May 11, 2006 5:04 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I received a similar post yesterday, stating that Toonami was getting back its weekday block and will last from 3-7PM. And get this: Hamtaro and Foster's were on the schedule. Laughing

I also received another post (presumably from the same guy) that said that CN was bringing back its old logo in the Fall.
PostFri May 12, 2006 1:38 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: