нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam SEED
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam SEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Its a bit late to be posting this but tonight is a very important episode. There isn't a plot twist, character death, or new ending song. Tonight is the night of the infamous 'After-sex' scene with Kira and Flay. Both Chibi Zero and I have been waiting to see the extent of the Gundam SEED toonami edits and this is the episode in which we will see just what will and will not be shown. For those of you wanting to see if its edited or not, the after sex scene takes place after the ship is attacked and kira must run out of his room, leaving flay behind. If you see this scene, you know it wasn't cut, but if you don't see it, then we know just how far the edits will go.
PostSat Jul 31, 2004 9:18 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
If anyone has missed an episode PLEASE download it like paperboy says....use Bit torrent. In my opinion its a lot faster and better then kazaa. The quality is also better on BT...I started on kazaa last yr...but switched to BT and it was a lot better...lol

GREAT series. I hear there may be a real sequal to it besides the 5 minutes thingy.

I haven't seen the dubs...are they any good? I pesonally like Subs a lot better the voices usually fit a lot better, but once in a while there is a REALLY good dub,like the kenshin DVD's. I wish they wouldn't cut things out though.

What time is Gundam SEED on anyway...and does anyone know where I can get either Gunam Z or Gundam X ....or Gundam V...i forgot, but there are most likely all a series...to many gundams to keep track of -_-
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 12:20 am
dbzgundam

Post subject:
Gundam Seed is on at 10:30, Saturdays on Toonami.

While Zeta Gundam is licensed, and presumably completed in dubbing, it's release should be December of this year. Both V Gundam and Gundam X have not been licensed.

Bandai Entertainment has not yet licensed the following Gundam series:

ZZ Gundam
V Gundam
Gundam X
Turn-A Gundam
Gundam Evolve
Gundam Seed Destiny <---- Will be airing in Japan soon (October)
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 12:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
YES THANK YOU....your a life saver, ...I gotta write this all down. I heard some of thoses Gundams were really good..others bad. Which ones are the best?
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 12:38 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Last nights ep was one of my favorite fights. I don't recall the after-sex scene... Didn't you see kira in the bed with her... I have not seen this in about a year. I didn't know of BT till about ep 45.

Hmmm I thought Gundam Seed Destiny was licensed... must have been a rumor, I'm sure Bandai was license it shortly after it starts it's run.
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 7:30 am
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
...Hopefully Gundam Seed destiny is good..because the 1st series was great, but I'm n ot sure how they are going to make a sequal....I never watched the 5 minute sequal and I may have forgotten some stuff...but it will be hard to make a sequal.
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 10:49 am
Shokara

Post subject:
To Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz:

Of the non-liscenced Gundams mentioned in the list, starting with the better, I'd say the best ones are 1993's "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam" and 1999's "Turn A Gundam". Although it's still ok, next to 1991's "Mobile Suit Gundam F91", 1986's "Mobile Suit Gundam Double-Zeta" is one of the weaker entries of the Universal Century timeline that's actually directed by Gundam creator Yoshiyuki Tomino. 1996's "New Mobile Century Gundam X" (aka "After War Gundam X") is also ok, but just that. Not bad, but not fantastic either. Gundam Evolve is only a series of very short movies that promote certain Bandai plastic Gundam action figure model kits. As for "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny", hasn't even come out yet, but many fans are already displaying great disappointment and low expectations at many of the show's designs. On top of that, most of the staff from 2002's "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" are returning for this upcoming follow-up, and with majority Gundam fan dislike for SEED, expectations are even lower for SEED Destiny now. As for which Gundams are best overall, liscenced or not, high recommendations go to the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" (the 1979 TV series and the 1981-1982 movie trilogy compilation) and its TV series sequel 1985's "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" (coming out in the USA later this year in limited edition complete box-set form and individual volumes later).
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 2:20 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
Thanks a lot, I think I have seen mobile suit Gundam, it was ok a bit to old for my tastes, but Im definatly going to try and Find victory gundam and Turn A, I may go for F91 too and the other one Double Zeta...I'm not sure, i gotta find the time to many series at once -_- i gotta decide which to watch 1st
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 2:30 pm
Shokara

Post subject:
Just thought everyone should know that I picked up the DVD of "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED" vol.1 "Grim Reality", and it looks like Bandai's back to the old ways of handling a Gundam English dub. Instead of just making one TV-ready sanitized dub for cost and time saving, the DVD has an unedited dub that's not afraid of using profanity. And we're not talking the prime-time friendly dialog that Wing could get away with in uncut form before, but more along the lines of the somewhat saucey dubbing recorded in LA for the One Year War OVAs (1996's "Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team", 1989's "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket", and 1991's "Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory").
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 2:32 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
What level of profanity are we talking about here? I've got the uncut Gundam Wing boxset and I'd like to know just how it is compared to that.
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 2:39 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shokara

Post subject:
Like I said, it's a higher level of profanity than the Wing dub, meaning it includes characters saying "shit".
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 3:21 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Actually, that means they kept to the script. Seed has alot of swearing in it.
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 3:29 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Swearing to add tensity to the story...or just swearing for the sake of it?
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 4:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shokara

Post subject:
Don't worry, it's not like Manga Entertainment/Video swearing to make it sound cool. Like I said, it's like the profanity used in the One Year War OVAs, meaning it's only used when it's appropriate. It doesn't come off as swearing for the sake of swearing.
PostMon Aug 09, 2004 5:11 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Well, tonights episode was the first that I felt was un-justly censored. At this point i'm starting to wonder how much they'll cut from the alaska battle. Oh and for all those that didn't get it, Ahfmed is DEAD!
PostSat Aug 14, 2004 10:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: