нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Turtle Power
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Turtle Power
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Choguy

Post subject: Turtle Power
A new Ninja Turtles is coming to the "Fox Box."
comments..
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 5:23 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Rock!

I've been waiting for a new Turtles cartoon ever since that really horrible live-action TMNT... I've already bought one of the new action figures as well. I put "old school" Raphael and "new hotness" Raphael next to each other, and other than some more updated "posing" in the new figures and better accessories, it's still just as cool as the original...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 5:36 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I got a friend who's obsessed with TMNT. But I am UBER disapointed that they changed the theme song. EVERYONE knows the old theme song. Why didn't they just update that?!?!?

Also, everything on Fox Box has been HORRIBLE. I'm hoping that TMNT is the exception to end all exceptions. From what I've seen, the animation looks good, character designs (especially Shredder) are good, and the voices aren't half bad. It better be good or heads will roll.

And yes, Spook, I will be doing a review of this for your site. (Figured I'd pre-empt you on that one.)

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 5:50 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Any info on what vehicles will be in the new series? Like the Turtle Van, the Turtle Blimp, and the Technodrome(sp)?
Also, will there be Krang, Bebop, or Rocksteady?

I still have some VHS tapes from the original series. I need to get them MPEGed onto my computer.
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 6:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I just want Usagi Yojimbo to make special cameo guest appearances again... Usagi Yojimbo rocked...

PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:52 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
I got a friend who's obsessed with TMNT. But I am UBER disapointed that they changed the theme song. EVERYONE knows the old theme song. Why didn't they just update that?!?!?

Also, everything on Fox Box has been HORRIBLE. I'm hoping that TMNT is the exception to end all exceptions. From what I've seen, the animation looks good, character designs (especially Shredder) are good, and the voices aren't half bad. It better be good or heads will roll.

And yes, Spook, I will be doing a review of this for your site. (Figured I'd pre-empt you on that one.)

haha! sweet Very Happy I haven't been able to catch anything on foxbox yet, the only series that I wanted to see on it was the stargate series and the turtles.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 10:44 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy, the official site has all the previews (can't remember the site off hand, maybe it's www.ninjaturtles.com or ninjaturtlesofficial.com, i don't know, you can find it easily enough.)

There will be most of the vehicles back in the series, all updated and revamped. There is no dimension X, and thus, no Krang, no Bebop, no Rocksteady. There IS the foot clan, and Shredder, and the Black Dragons, a chinese mafia type gang thingy. (My friend is the addict, i'm just a casual fan, sorry but i'm pretty sure I only have names and specifics 75% right.)

They're sticking to the original comic book very closely.

PostThu Jan 23, 2003 11:16 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
the dragons are basicly the foot's street thug/soldier. Cannon fodder as it were.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 12:08 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Beefy, the official site has all the previews (can't remember the site off hand, maybe it's www.ninjaturtles.com

Thanks for the info. The official site helped. I had no idea they released so many VHS tapes. The FoxBox website is in major need of updating.
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 9:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ninja Turtles Are awesome... and Leonardo had cool swords

I prefer slicing swords though his aren't my style, still cool swords though.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 12:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I liked the smart guy with the big stick.
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 2:18 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
I used to love that show hells yes.
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 9:20 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
I liked the smart guy with the big stick.

That would be Donatello, and that "big stick" was his bo staff.

My personal favorite has always been the rude, cynical, sarcastic, and hot-headed Raphael, armed with the sai.

*just bought the original live-action TMNT movie on DVD two days ago, and has been on a TMNT-kick for a while now*

PostThu Jan 30, 2003 2:50 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Leonardo rocks. Why? I'll answer with the oh-so-famous Fighter from 8-bit Theater quote:

"I like Swords."

PostThu Jan 30, 2003 6:09 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Leonardo leads Donatello does machines. Rafael is cool but rude "gimme a break" Michaelangelo is a party dude! "whoowhoo!"

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Feb 01, 2003 8:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: