нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Adult Swim Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Adult Swim Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Saturday (10/30):

Changes: Not only do we have a special encore presentation of The Animatrix, but we also have stealth encores of two pilots. AS will be getting an extra hour of programming thanks to daylight savings! The Stroker & Hoop pilot from last August will be airing at 4AM, and the pilot for The Venture Bros. (which aired way back in February 2003) will air at 4:30AM!

11PM - Futurama
11:30PM - The Venture Bros. (Return to Spider-Skull Island)
12AM - The Animatrix
(Repeat)
4AM - Stroker & Hoop
4:30AM - The Venture Bros. (The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay)

Sunday (10/31):

Changes: Your usual Sunday programming will be interrupted this Halloween for a special all-night Aqua Teen Hunger Force marathon.

11PM - The Shaving
11:15PM - Broodwich
11:30PM - Love Mummy
11:45PM - Bus of the Undead
12AM - Video Ouija
12:15AM - Total Re-Carl
12:30AM - Balloonenstein
12:45AM - Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future
1AM - Super Spore
1:15AM - Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto
1:30AM - Mayhem of the Mooninites
1:45AM - Revenge of the Mooninites

Last edited by Daikun on Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Oct 25, 2004 4:15 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Adult Swim is so great. To me it's Toonami with more humor. It is also Toonami unedited. All of the shows are good. I saw some of Read or Die from 12am-2am. It was pretty good!
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 1:16 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Tuesday (11/2):

Changes: In honor of the 2004 Presidential election, Adult Swim will air an all-night Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law marathon. And it boots off with a new episode, "Guitar Control."

I recommend watching just the first airing, though, because the episode is going to rerun all night. (Why they're doing this, I have no idea...)

Also, I edited the October 30 schedule. Adult Swim will have an extra hour due to the daylight savings change.
PostWed Oct 27, 2004 4:54 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Adult Swim is better than Miguzi.
PostThu Oct 28, 2004 8:49 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
In terms of shows, and action yes. But Miguzi has TMNT, Totally Spies, and Static Shock. Miguzi has some pretty good shows but none better than those that are on Adult Swim.
PostThu Oct 28, 2004 10:58 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
True but you bore me. I will bite if I want to. Twisted Evil
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 8:31 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Be nice darkness88. What have I ever done to you?
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 8:49 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
OH NO! RUN DARKNESS RUN! The Curse of the Mummy(tm) has befallen upon your mantle! NOOooooooo!!!.....

in otherwords stop harassing Just... just for the hell of it. at least get a good reason like he smells funny or eats cabbage or something. Hokey threats are lame.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 11:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
OH NO! RUN DARKNESS RUN! The Curse of the Mummy(tm) has befallen upon your mantle! NOOooooooo!!!.....

in otherwords stop harassing Just... just for the hell of it. at least get a good reason like he smells funny or eats cabbage or something. Hokey threats are lame.
Thanks and I personally don't think he has anything on me. I think he's just cranky.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 12:58 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Sorry. I was only joking.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 1:25 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
darkness88 wrote:
Adult Swim is better than Miguzi.

Fire bad!
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 6:51 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like some of Miguzi's programming. In all reality, it's for the best that they have 3 blocks of programming that seem to be doing well at attracting their target demographic.
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 7:10 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Miguzi is pretty decent but, it pales in comparison to adult Swim.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 9:34 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Saturday (11/6):

Changes: Fullmetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex premiere back-to-back at midnight and 12:30AM, repeats of Inuyasha air at 1AM, and Cowboy Bebop gets pushed to the 1:30AM time-slot, replacing Trigun.

11PM - Futurama
11:30PM - The Venture Bros.
12AM - Fullmetal Alchemist
12:30AM - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

1AM - Inuyasha
1:30AM - Cowboy Bebop

Sunday (11/7):

Changes: The Perfect Hair Forever pilot airs at 11:30PM, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law moves to the 12:15AM time-slot, replacing The Brak Show, and The Super Milk-chan Show premieres at 12:30AM.

11PM - Family Guy
11:30PM - Perfect Hair Forever
11:45PM - Special Presentation

12AM - Aqua Teen Hunger Force
12:15AM - Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
12:30AM - The Super Milk-chan Show
1AM - The Oblongs
1:30AM - Home Movies

Monday-Wednesday (11/8-10):

Changes: The Venture Bros. comes to weekdays in the midnight time-slot, replacing the Sealab 2021 double strip. Also, Case Closed and Lupin III are replaced by Wolf's Rain's arrival on weekdays and the return of Witch Hunter Robin.

11PM - Futurama
11:30PM - Family Guy
12AM - The Venture Bros.
12:30AM - Inuyasha
1AM - Wolf's Rain
1:30AM - Witch Hunter Robin

Thursday (11/11):

Changes: With the exception of Futurama and Family Guy, Thursday nights are no longer in conjunction with the rest of the weeknight schedule. Instead, Thursdays will be the home for repeats of the premieres from the previous Saturday and Sunday nights, in case you missed them.

11PM - Futurama
11:30PM - Family Guy
12AM - Perfect Hair Forever
12:30AM - Fullmetal Alchemist
1AM - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
1:30AM - The Super Milk-chan Show

Last edited by Daikun on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
PostFri Nov 05, 2004 5:18 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Adult Swim's schedule is good and all but they stopped showing Inuyasha (on Saturday nights) and I want to see some more new episodes.
PostFri Nov 05, 2004 12:05 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: