нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Nobu: *KoME handshake completed. My wrist now has a cramp.* The challenge that the Geneon's "Bo-bobo" crew faces with this series is very different than what they've previously tackled. It'll be interesting indeed how much insanity they can accurately translate/convey.

cp: Ouch. The more things change, they more they stay the same. Good thing I've been collecting 1-Ups over the past year. I get the feeling I'll be needing them all sooner or later.

JKyle: Japanese announcers have the amazing gift to make anything sound like it induces orgasms. If only I had that power... Anyway, "Bo-bobo" is one of those shows where being buzzed doesn't hinder your enjoyment of the show. In fact, getting tanked before watching may improve your understanding. Alcohol is a magical elixir.
PostSun Sep 04, 2005 5:05 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
I just like the fact that he made it sounds like it had a thousand "Bos" in there.
PostMon Sep 05, 2005 4:45 pm
MatrixSquirrel66

Post subject:
Toonami...how could you? I trusted you! I let you sleep in my house! I fed you, washed your clothes, and didnt even ask for rent! This is how you repay me?!?! With...this...this...Bo person? HOW COULD YOU!
PostMon Sep 05, 2005 9:08 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Toonami: Oh, that? That's nothing. I also had a 3-way with your girlfriend and sister and took all the brews out of the fridge. Hope you don't mind. Thanks a million! Oh! by the way, you probably shouldn't go down into the basement for a few days... or weeks... y'know, just steer clear of there altogether, m'kay?
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 12:58 am
MatrixSquirrel66

Post subject:
EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 9:25 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Everything is going according to plan...

*Maniacal laughter*
PostSat Sep 10, 2005 11:08 pm
Hiwatari_Kai

Post subject: Re: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Ixidor wrote:
Kurosaki88 wrote:
Post your comments about this show here. To me this show looks it will be good.

Any good websites about this show? If you know please post them

It's pure 100% Bullshit. Thats right. BOx7 is a horrible anime. I have seen episodes of it, they make no sense and is chaulk full of Japenses jokes that NA's wont get. It's a bloody show about a blonde Afro guy that fights a alien or something with NOSEHAIRS.

BTW: We don't need a thread a day from you, before you came along, It was like a new thread a week, Stop making threads that are useless!

Edit: Yes, We want new Info. We want input, we don't want new threads eating space.

That was pretty fucking rude of you to say something like that. The thread was meant for them to bring up anything that was useful to himself and have others give there opinions so I believe that was totally uncalled for on your behalf. Good Day sir..
PostSat Sep 24, 2005 3:45 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Hiwatari_Kai wrote:
That was pretty fucking rude of you to say something like that. The thread was meant for them to bring up anything that was useful to himself and have others give there opinions so I believe that was totally uncalled for on your behalf. Good Day sir..

Well, you're wrong. Opinions were sought, and an opinion was given. Not very tactfully, but nonetheless honestly.

You have a lot yet to learn about this community, Grasshopper. Wink
PostSat Sep 24, 2005 4:48 pm
brainjuice

Post subject:
This comment was at no time disturbing or an annoyance to anyone.
PostSat Sep 24, 2005 8:21 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Welcome to the internet brainjuice, did you just climb out if your booster seat? You should learn english, although I'm sure there are some other message boards you can go to where they speak your native tounge of retard.

Who lets these people on the internet? They obviously didn't pass 4th grade english. Its surprising the tard child can turn on a computer.

I'm putting up a vote that we make the join form more challenging where you have to answer questions that would at least put the person at an age level above 10. Or have common sense.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Sep 24, 2005 9:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dude, a join form sounds like an awesome idea. Like, ask an essay question, and a mod has to approve the new member.
That'd be totally cool.
PostSun Sep 25, 2005 3:05 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I was thinking something along those lines, not so much an essay question, but a few questions on logic

1) If having apples means you can make apple pie, what does the fact you can make apple pie imply?

2) if you must have eggs and flours in order to make cookies, what does it mean when you can't make cookies?

Something like that... an essay is too much work.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Sep 25, 2005 3:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's like doug and CP swapped personalities... Confused
PostSun Sep 25, 2005 3:36 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, Doug, you feeling alright?

By the by, I'd GLADLY read essays. Anyone that writes less than one line gets rejected outright. Really, I wouldn't even have to read them. Just glance over, and it'd be cool.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Sep 25, 2005 5:05 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm feeling peachy, its just idiots with brain damage, err juice shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Really queres? I thought he was talking about queries initially... tard children.
PostSun Sep 25, 2005 5:20 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: