нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Other Animation Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Other Animation Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Boomerang will celebrate Popeye cartoons in December with four all-day Friday tributes to the spinach-munching sailor, the network said today.

From 8:00am to 8:00am each Friday, the classic cartoon channel will showcase original Fleischer/Paramount shorts (those produced and distributed between 1933 and 1954). Two hundred shorts will be broadcast, including three two-reelers: "Popeye the Sailor Meets Sinbad the Sailor," "Popeye Meets Ali Baba and His 40 Thieves," and "Popeye Meets Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp." These three special presentations will air back-to-back in chronological order on Friday, December 3 (8:00-9:00am, 4:00-5:00pm, 12:00-1:00am), and on Friday, December 12 (12:00-1:00pm, 8:00-9:00pm and 4:00-5:00am)
PostMon Nov 08, 2004 6:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Last Exile returns to G4TechTV, starting with episode 1 on Monday, November 29th at Midnight - 1 AM Eastern/9 - 10 PM Pacific.

Starting Monday December 6th, the second half of Last Exile begins its premiere run, also at Midnight/9 PM. Cool

G4TechTV series info

:edit: Changed to dates to hopefully be more understandable.

:add 11/18/2004:

There will also be marathon broadcast of the entire Last Exile series, episodes 1-26, on Christmas Day.
PostTue Nov 16, 2004 8:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Turner Classic Movies Adds Cartoon Alley Dec. 4

November 30, 2004

Turner Classic Movies is adding animation to its lineup with CARTOON ALLEY, a new franchise hosted by TCM’s weekend daytime host, Ben Mankiewicz, premiering at 11:30 am on Dec. 4, 2004, and repeating at various times throughout the month. The programming block includes three classic cartoons themed around a particular subject with Mankiewicz providing wraparounds for each.

Titles will be drawn from Turner Broadcasting’s library of more than 1,000 classic cartoon titles from MGM and Warner Bros. Many of the titles have rarely, if ever, been seen since their initial release, and each offers an amazing glimpse into the early years of the genre when animated shorts regularly preceded features films. Mankiewicz offers factoids about the particular cartoons and the genre in general during the wraps.

CARTOON ALLEY for Dec. 4 includes three Christmas-themed cartoons just in time for the holidays: THE PUPS’ CHRISTMAS (1936), directed by Rudolf Ising; PEACE ON EARTH (1939), which was nominated for the 1939 Nobel Peace Prize as well as a Best Short Subject Oscar; and the Tom and Jerry short, THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (1941), which was also nominated for a Best Short Subject Oscar.

It's like the return of Toonheads! Very Happy

Also, a reminder:

Boomerang Swabs December Fridays with Popeye Salute

November 29, 2004

Fridays in December, Boomerang, Cartoon Network's 24-hour, commercial-free classic animation cable/satellite network, will host four consecutive all-day tributes to showcase original POPEYE THE SAILOR six-minute shorts from the golden age of theatrical animation. More than 200 of the original Max Fleischer and Famous Studios theatrical cartoons produced from 1933-1954, known as "two-reelers," will be spotlighted in color within the month-long salute. The television event will commence on Dec. 3, at 8:00 am to run for 24 uninterrupted hours and then repeat the pattern the following Fridays -- Dec. 10, 17 and 24. This programming special also will be available nearly entirely in Spanish! on Boomerang's SAP option.

"Popeye and his supporting cast of characters are truly some of the best-loved cartoon characters around the world," says Mark Norman, svp/gm of Boomerang. "Kids today, however, might not be aware of or have many opportunities to enjoy Popeye as their parents likely did when these shorts were screened on television as syndicated packages in the '60s,'70s and '80s. This is a rare chance, then, for families to enjoy these wonderful cartoons together, presented back to back and without commercial interruption."

Based on the popular E.C. Segar "Thimble Theatre" comicstrip of the 1910s-20s, the ever-muttering, spinach-gulping cartoon swabbie first appeared onscreen in 1933's POPEYE THE SAILOR. Paramount Pictures commissioned 211 shorts from the Max Fleischer and Famous Studios that concluded with 1954's SPOOKY SWABS. Both Jack Mercer and William Costello ("I Yam What ! I Yam!") portrayed the good-natured Popeye onscreen, while Mae Questel became forever linked with her inimitable interpretation of Olive Oyl.

Along with the rich collection of theatrical shorts, Boomerang also will present three Technicolor two-reelers starring Popeye and his friends in familiar, if somewhat re-purposed, tales of classic literature. These include POPEYE THE SAILOR MEETS SINBAD THE SAILOR (1936), POPEYE MEETS ALI BABA AND HIS 40 THIEVES (1937) and POPEYE MEETS ALADDIN AND HIS WONDERFUL LAMP (1939). These three special presentations will air back-to-back in chronological order on Friday, Dec. 3 (8:00 – 9:00 am, 4:00 – 5:00 pm and 12:00 – 1:00 am) and Dec. 12 (12:00 – 1:00 pm, 8:00 – 9:00 pm and 4:00 – 5:00 am).
PostTue Nov 30, 2004 11:01 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Popeye news already reported. *points to Andro's post*
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 1:48 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Popeye news already reported. *points to Andro's post*

Nobuyuki wrote:
a reminder

PostWed Dec 01, 2004 1:54 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
In new news, and a big "thank you" to livingfruitvirus at Toon Zone for bringing it to everyone's attention:

International Channel's Main Page wrote:
Record of Lodoss War OVA (13 episodes) – airing on Fridays, beginning on December 17, 2004, at 8 p.m. PT/11 p.m. ET, and repeating on Sundays at 8 p.m. PT/11 p.m. ET.
Join the warrior Parn and his companions on their quest into a land where dragons rule and evil holds sway, as they strive to bring peace to the land of Lodoss.

PostThu Dec 02, 2004 2:26 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
OK, I missed this until it was almost too late, but this month on the Action Channel's AniMidnight- Hellsing. 3 or 4 episodes every Friday night at Midnight, with repeats on Tuesday nights, also at Midnight, starting Dec. 4th.
And they also have an anime movie marathon for New Year's Eve starting at 11:30 PM and running through New Year's morning.
And for January 2005- Patlabor movies!
PostTue Dec 07, 2004 1:49 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Boomerang will broadcast two Jonny Quest marathons on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, airing twenty-six episodes of the original Hanna-Barbera animated series The Adventures of Jonny Quest along with two made-for-television movies from the '90s.

Both the Christmas Day marathon, "A Very Jonny Questmas," and the New Year's Eve marathon, "A Hadji New Year," will begin at 8:00am (ET) on their respective holidays. Jonny's Golden Quest (1993) and Jonny Quest vs. The Cyber Insects (1995) will play back-to-back on Friday, December 31, from 1:30pm to 4:00pm and from 9:30pm to midnight (ET) and on Saturday, January 1, from 5:30am to 8:00am (ET).
PostTue Dec 14, 2004 10:25 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Subbies, mark your calendars!

According to a chat session that Anime News Network conducted on Dec. 27th with The Anime Network honcho Chris Nelson was the anouncement of a new subtitled programming block for The Anime Network. It's slated to start airing on Saturday Feb. 12 at noon, with an encore presentation Sunday the 13th at 10 PM. The New Fist of the North Star will be the first subtitled offering.
PostTue Dec 28, 2004 3:13 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Starting on Saturday January 15th at 7:30am, ABC Family will air Shinzo on its Jetix block every Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 am. Meanwhile Toon Disney will air Shinzo on its Jetix block, 7 days a week at 10pm.

The new ABC Family Jetix schedule is as follows:

Saturdays
7:00am Digimon
7:30am Shinzo
8:00am Beyblade G Revolution
8:30am Power Rangers DinoThunder
9:00am Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
9:30am W.I.T.C.H.
10:00am Digimon
10:30am Dragon Booster
11:00am Spider-Man
11:30am X-Men

Sundays
7:30am Shinzo
8:00am Beyblade G Revolution
8:30am Power Rangers DinoThunder
9:00am Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
9:30am W.I.T.C.H.
10:00am Digimon
10:30am Dragon Booster
11:00am Power Rangers Generations
11:30am Power Rangers Generations

Weekdays
7:30am Digimon
8:00am Power Rangers Generations
8:30am Beyblade
PostMon Jan 03, 2005 1:40 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just found posted at Toon Zone:
Quote:
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi to air on AU starting February 7th

From the main page at G4TechTV.com. Not much said beyond that.

PostSat Jan 15, 2005 3:47 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gosh, it's been so long...

G4 (Formerly G4TechTV) has announced its upcoming series for Anime Unleashed. All shows start at 1 AM Eastern/10 PM Pacific.

New episodes of Gad Guard will premiere on March 7th.

New episodes of R.O.D -The TV- will premiere on April 4th.

New episodes of Gungrave will premiere on May 2nd.

The first 12 episodes of Gad Guard, R.O.D -The TV- and Gungrave will each air during the week prior to the premieres of the new episodes.

Also, the Action Channel's "Animidnight" schedule for March:

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - March 5th & 9th at Midnight E/P
Perfect Blue - March 12th & 16th, also at Midnight
Ghost in the Shell - March 19th & 23rd *I sense a pattern* Wink
Black Magic M-66 - March 26th & 30th
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 12:47 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lets have a moment of silence for G4TechTV
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 12:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liberator

Post subject:
Why? They killed my TechTV...moneygrubbing bastards. The network is a pale shadow of it's former glory...
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 12:58 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
No they didnt kill it. Just after they really screwed with it in the G4TechTV merger they announced that they are dropping the "TechTV" part completly.

Go ahead and watch Screensavers now and see if you dont cry.

So Nobu worthy of a split and new thread?
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 1:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: