нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
More people to add to the list:

missing in action

Nightweaver (he has dropped in but gone again)
dbzgundam
ToonamiL
Gerbera345
Bebopdeathgod
THE SNEAKING KID (I think that's somewhere on my HD)
TDA the Movie (also somewhere on my HD)
King Elessar
ToonamiSource
BladeZero
Sabra Dova
Bezerkerprime
Ben
SuperSailorMercury_19

threads I remember

Am I more like Tenchi or Shinji - by john bono
GIANT MECHA BATTLE - toonamiL I think
The one about hand maid may or summat - shinobo (flashing anyone?)
dillpops is cute - martin the wise
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 4:38 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
[quote="

Ben: used to be the good old standby but since the board change, sadly missing.

[/quote]

Doug, Dill!!! Im Ben, This is my trademark Threat remember

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 11:19 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
More people to add to the list:

missing in action
ToonamiL
Bebopdeathgod
ToonamiSource
BladeZero

ToonamiL is still on alot

and all the others on the list I talk to on AIM quite often....they ain't dead.

Last edited by Zechs on Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 2:20 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, I've been told by RLH & Zechs that I'm MIA...so I decided to come back for a brief appearance...

hmm...favorite members...

Dill: the Queen of TDA...ALWAYS been one of my favorite members, and favorite people in general Smile

RLH: the crazy British girl...exact same thing goes...although she's about as different from dill as you can get -_-'

JJ: fight thread brother...went from comic relief to being in maybe the greatest fight thread fight...apparently a sw33t guitarist as well

beat: my arch-enemy in the fight thread, and great comrade (as long as we're talking on Pepito's board) in everything else

Dread: man! I miss this guy...he kept me coming back to the board time and time again in the early days, as well as later on

CP: another great member...by the time I left, seemed like he'd been here FOREVER

Zechs: another awesome guy...I always think he's in college...and like he says, he "knows all"

Doug: is funny...mucho cool guy...been FOREVER since I've really been in a thread where I've responded to something he said

jeez, there are about 20 more people I should mention...and I know there are at least 5 people that I REALLY should mention...eh, maybe I'll come back and add more later
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 2:27 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
I'm here, not much though I have to juggle yardwork, car repair, feeding cats, more yardwork, mechwarrior, PC work, and this and about five other boards, needless to say I have to do a bit of 'multitasking'.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 2:35 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Other kid whos name i forget and was kicked off the old board for being to young, sad to see you go, wish you'd come back.

Cerberus3000. Although I have an odd suspicion that Beefy is secretly him. Not a huge suspicion, but a small one. Which would be cool. Cerberus was mega cool.

AND OMG IT'S STEALTH NINJA TWWK!!! *WHOOSH* Ahh nuts he dissapeared again.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 2:39 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
And let's not forget all of those n00bs who tried messing with what "sanity" we may have.....

May they never return to annoy us.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 3:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
*ahem* "I'm not dead yet!" Well, maybe 3 times, but I'd have to check the threads to see if that number has changed.
I know I haven't been around as much as I should, but you never realize how short 24 hours really is until you go to college full-time and are in a few theatre productions. I swear, it's like holding down 2 full-time jobs at once. After almost 3 months of getting 4 hours of sleep a night I think I might be an insomniac now. Yay! Anyway, sorry for the little vent, so here's my HOs: (Humble Opinions, people. Jeez...)

Noboyuki: Koo dat. I would not be surprised if the guy sprouted lighthawk wings of his own.

Zechs: Chat dude that keep me up to date on the board when I'm not around. Science ace.

CP: Master debater (*snicker*) who may be too smart for his own good.

Spook: I swear, this guy is the animation sphinx, or something.

dill: Cuteness personified. What else is there to say?

Any poster that has ever killed me: I forgive you Wink . I like running gags, so thanks for helping me out.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 5:18 pm
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Quote:
TheWorldWeKnow Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RLH: the crazy British girl...exact same thing goes...although she's about as different from dill as you can get -_-'

Just what was that " -_-' " for? *growls*
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 5:57 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
SNICKER? Why you little . . . *Pulls golf club out of pocket, whacks Rycel in the shins. Proceeds to grab rabid poodle and throw it at Rycel. Rabid poodle proceeds to run in fear away from Rycel. CP gets disgruntled and grabs his Transmogrifying gun. CP Transmodgrifies Rycel into a bear. Dill sees it, screams "TEDDY BEAR!", runs up to hug it, forgets Glaive is in hand, and impales Rycel, killing him.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 6:26 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, that's 4 times now. At least I died as a teddy bear, and not one of Spook's Monkey Army monkeys, that I was.
Anyway, it was a joke. "Master debater." Get it, it's talking about...oh, never mind.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 6:31 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
Im always here. I read the boards almost every day although it may not seem like it. I dont post alot but every once in a wile ill get in the mood to post a ton.

I do miss: Cerbeus (is he old enough to come back now?)
HLB (previously Tifa)
Nightweaver, that perverted furry lover grows on you
Ellesar, Has he even been here since the old board died?
TS, he came back a while ago under a different name but hasnt been around latley
Gerbera, i know your here every once in a while you got to post more my mecha loving comrade.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 8:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
I just went back and read the post about thinking that CZ was a girl. hehehe. Remember my dissaster of What gender do you think your fellow TDA member topic was. I remember a whole bunch of people used to think CZ was a girl. ahhhhhh good times.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 8:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
nightweaver won't be coming back. remember his last appearance here? he came only to blame and accuse us of harrassing his furry fetish board. It's not that he's busy, its because he doesn't want to be here. Personally I don't miss him, especially with that last visit of his.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 8:44 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
I don't have much to say...

Spookmonkey: God among newsmonkeys. This man can tell you about anthing you want to know in the gameing, movie, and music(maybe)) news catagories.

CP: gave me my first thrashing. I respect him a lot more than I used to for sticking to the board when others left.

dougisFunny: Oh yeah...I remember when this guy was a noob....about the same time I was. He is around when he needs to be.

Dread: Bartender, CS expert, and the black mage of the fight thread. Havn't seen him in a long time.

that said, I'm suprised I am the only frequent member not spoken of...'cept 4 DM.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 9:04 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: