нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hey, i um...i wasnt listening, what's goin on????
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 9:18 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dreadnot wrote:
"Ludwika: Oh my.. Wait.. I'm on that tape! Without my top on!

^_^; "Why do you think my tapes sold so well? ACK!" ::dodges random flying objects thrown by Ludwika:: "Later JP. Time to run befor I get skinned" ::sprints up to his security room::

*thinks to self at what point did my top come off* Maybe I was bouncing to much ...
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 2:42 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, if you can't remember, we can always watch the tape...

Twisted Evil Wink

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 3:08 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
yeah, that's one good piece of cinematography right there
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 1:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*shoves an empty vial into pocket*
Here Mr. T Have some milk!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 2:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mr.T: O Milk. Thanks chump! I pity da f00 who don't drink their milk! ::guzzles milk::

"..."

Doug: what?

Mr.T: mmm good stuff... woah.. didn't relize how tired I am... I need to lay dawn... ::falls to the floor asleep::

Murdock: I am... BATMAN!

Face: Yeah.. comon batman.. we need to get him on the plane befor he wakes up.

"Where are you taking my bouncer?"

Murdock: To a land of fuzzy bunnies! .... BATMAN WHOOOOOOOSH!

Hannibal: *lighting a cigar* We need him for a rescue operation down in asia... May we borrow him?

"I guess.. but I want him back by tuesday!"

Hannibal: Roger that.

::watches as the A-Team drives off tword the airport::

"Looks like I have to be the bouncer for a while..." ::takes a shot of whiskey:: "blah... thats stuff is nasty"

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 3:55 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Great, now the A-team took away the bouncer.
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 9:41 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: Fear not, Dreadnot! (Hey, that rhymed!) I can solve your bouncer problem!

*Reaches for his belt, and produces 6 Poké-Balls*

dougisfunny: What? You're going to protect the bar with cute anime characters with freaky powers?

JohnnyPsycho: *sigh* Noooo... just watch and learn, little man. Poké-Balls, GO!!

*throws Poké-Balls, and 6 JP clone-droids emerge*

Dreadnot: Awww... but I wanted to be the big tough bouncer... Crying or Very sad

JohnnyPsycho: Well... You can still help, since my clones can't use magic, what with being bio-mechanical and all that...

Dreadnot: Very Happy Yippee! I get to kick some ass! *takes another swig of Jack Daniels*

JohnnyPsycho: *turning to his clones* NINJA! VANISH!

*all 6 clone-droids disappear into various shadows in the bar*

CounterParadox: Coooool...

Ludwika: *grabbing JP's hand* Okay, dear, now that you've finished repairing the bar, can we go home now?

JohnnyPsycho: Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Plus, I can finally watch that tape that Dread gave me...

Ludwika: Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

JohnnyPsycho: What? What did I say?

*Ludwika drags Johnny out of the bar*

dougisfunny: Man, just knowing that this place is crawling with JP clones all over the place, watching my every move... kinda creeps me out.

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *coming up behind Doug* Yeah, you said it, bro.

dougisfunny: Yeah, I... Shocked YIPES!!

Dreadnot: Hey! How come you didn't vanish with the rest of the clones?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: What do you mean? I wasn't programmed for that ninjitsu crap. Those are UB40 "Shinobi" model clone-droids... *twitches for a second, then starts talking loudly* YES! The latest UB40 clone-droid model, unsurpassed in effective security! Just one more marvel from your neighborhood mad-science supplier, Deep 13 Laboratories!

Dreadnot: *sigh* JP didn't fix you, did he?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *twitches again* Huh? What do you mean?

dougisfunny: Just like I said... "creepy"...

[b]

PostFri Oct 24, 2003 9:52 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
damn, these droids are freakin me out, i gotta get outta here! (runs out the front door, and down the street)
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 11:30 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Naw...there aint nothin' scary about ninja bots...remeber the ninja turtles...uh?

besides, even if you do run they could follow you through the shadows...
because the seem to be one with the night...

BOO!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
PostSat Oct 25, 2003 3:01 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
FDD: Well now that those 2 are gone I say we have a play-by-play commentary of the pudding match....in slow motion. All thanks to the millions of pirated copies that Dread has sold ^_^.

Dread: Damn right *takes another shot*.

Dill: Ahem. I'm still here y'know Evil or Very Mad.

FDD: Don't worry this will fix itself...now...

*a box crashes through the window and lands at dill's feet*

Dill: Hmm, what could this be....... Shocked Very Happy.

Dread: Uhh do I wanna know what is in that box?

FDD: Oh it's not that bad, it's only about a year's supply of bishonen mangas.

Dread: Hell yeah *takes another shot*.

FDD: Umm I think you've had enough.

Dread: I'll tell you when i've had enough......which is now*collapses*.

Doug: How do you keep getting boxes of mangas delivered here?

FDD: Let's just say I have....connections....with people....yeah....err anyways can we watch the video now.

Dread: Yey for boobies....especially Dill's ^_^.

Dill: Evil or Very Mad I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that as I read some more Embarassed.
PostSat Oct 25, 2003 8:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hey, im back...waiit...NINJA ROBOTS!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!(runs away)
PostSat Oct 25, 2003 9:10 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *slightly shoshed, since he's been taking shots with Dread this whole time* No! We ain't Robots! We're highly sophizzle... uh, sophizzy... uh, high-tech bio-mechanachinal clone-droids. We're a little more close to cyborgs than androids, really...

Dreadnot: *on the floor* You tell it, brother!!

Saiyoukai: *reenters* Oh, well in that case... *takes a seat at the bar*

*Doors burst open, and three armed Yakuza enter*

beatdigga: Are these guys with you, Sai?

Saiyoukai: Uh... I don't know them.

Yakuza Boss: *yells something in Japanese*

overdrive353: Does anybody have any clue what he just said?

dillpops: I think he said "Where is that punk-ass American kid with our money?"

FinalDivineDragoon: YIPES! *tries to hide behind a barstool*

Yakuza Thug #1: *in a horrible "Engrish" accent* Sensei! He over there!

Yakuza Boss: *speaking in Japanese (with dillpops translating)* You thought you could hide from us forever, gaijin? You will pay for dishonoring the name of my family by stealing from us for your filthy manga addiction!

FinalDivineDragoon: HELP!! They found me! Quick, Dread! Cast a spell on them or something!

Dreadnot: *gurgling* I think I'm going to just lay down here... on the cold tile for a while... *urp*

Yakuza Thug #1: *horrible Engrish* You cannot hide fwom us any mo', Dwagoon-san!

dillpops: Hey, as long as they don't touch my mangas, I'm not lifting a finger... *goes back to her reading*

FinalDivineDragoon: *as Yakuza surround him* ...help?... please?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sigh* Alright, hold on! Hey, guys! That's you're cue!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *from somewhere in the shadows* Aw, man, do we have to?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *from somewhere else in the shadows* Yeah, we just got comfortable!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: *somewhere else in the shadows* C'mon, guys! We can take them! We're ninjas, remember?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: *somewhere else* Well then you go out and fight them!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *somewhere else* Hey, are we really expected to deal with every little problem in this bar? Why can't that mage-dude take care of these guys?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *somewhere else* Because he's drunk, you retard!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: Who are you calling a retard, retard?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: I wasn't talking to you, retard! I was talking to the other retard!

FinalDivineDragoon: *being held up by the hair by one of the Yakuza thugs* A little HELP, please?!?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *still sitting at the bar, aggitated* Will you stupid bastards quit arguing and help the little twit?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: All of us?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: YES!! All of you!! NOW!!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *sigh* Fine! But realize that we're doing this under protest!

*All six clone-droids suddenly surround the Yakuza*

Yakuza Thug 1: Shinobi!!

*A blur of fists, katana, and feet, and the Yakuza thugs are left beaten and tied up on the floor*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: Aw, man! That was hardly a challenge...

FinalDivineDragoon: Wow! Thanks guys! I owe you one...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: Lookout! There's another one!

*All six clone-droids pounce on FDD in a flurry of fists and feet*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *spits out his drink* HEY!! Idiots!! That's the guy you were protecting!

*fight stops, and FDD is a bruised mess*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Oops! Sorry about that, kid!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: Um, this isn't going to be taken out of our pay, is it?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *shakes head in disbelief* You stupid, stupid bastards...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: Yeah, well, he probably deserved it, looking all suspicious and stuff...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: Yeah! That should teach you for making deals with the Japanese mafia!

*All six clone-droids disappear into the shadows*

FinalDivineDragoon: *twitching on the ground* ...medic!...

Dreadnot: Hey! FDD! Welcome to my floor, buddy! *hiccup*

PostSun Oct 26, 2003 2:26 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*cast cure-2 on FDD*
geez dread, you could at least pay attention to the till, while you were drunk someone has been raiding the till

*cast sober-1 on Dread*
Sheesh

*fades out of view like a good little mod*
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Oct 26, 2003 5:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
There's a sober spell? Then why do I bother with these prarie oysters to get rid of hangovers?
PostSun Oct 26, 2003 8:50 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 27 of 75

Jump to: