нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - KIll Zogg
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
KIll Zogg
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject: KIll Zogg
Kill Zogg.
He is to be terminated on sight for not telling us he was going.

That is all.
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 10:08 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
He's still not far enough to escape Pepito.
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 10:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
I can't believe he went to Japan, lucky fool. Remember when Toonami held that contest to win a trip to Japan? I think it was for the Intruder. Anyway, I hope we get that report when he comes back...
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 10:33 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
And for some reason I think he's the culprit behind the post counts being taken away again....
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 1:29 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
I think Tyler did this because he was the POWER! and plus he did it the last time.
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it.
Oh, well...post counts were just a variation on that tired, old comparison game most guys are familiar with, anyway. Wink
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 1:36 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I was always annoyed at how short posts were forced to be longer by the tableset.
Taking out the Posts and redunant Rank tables made more posts fit in a smaller area.

...that, and I don't like the post count thingy everywhere.
...and I finally figured out how some of the layout code was embedded into phpBB.
If any of you ever make bulletin board software, KEEP IT ENGLISH ONLY! Multiple language support totally funks up your code beyone understanding and makes things harder for me.
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 1:39 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
And not to mention that you can just click on a member's profile link to see how much spam.....I mean uhh posts they have.
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 1:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
That's fine.
Constant reminders aren't.
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 1:53 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zogg went to Japan? Tell him to bring back something.
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 1:29 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes. He should bring back a year's supply of Pocky...for each of us.
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 2:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, and some anime for a TDA spectacular stuff from Japan contest. I would call it that. And one of those Horny Removers I've been hearing about....
PostTue Jun 10, 2003 5:20 pm
Zogg

Code Monkey of Sweetness

Post subject: You might be amazed...
At how little anime plays any sort of part in the culture. It's definately more prevalent than in the US (ie, its on billboards, etc) but the "anime stores" I've seen in passing are definately of the shady sort.

Manga is somewhat more popular (I'll see a guy reading a manga magazine on the subway occasionally) but not nearly as popular as I had previously been led to believe.

I'm not perfectly clear on the cultural view of anime, but I have noticed that the local convience store sells the manga right next to the "gentleman's" magazines, and only seems to be a hot item after 10:30 at night. Plus, most of the students I've talked to aren't all that into it.

I'm here working with a Christian ministry at one of the college campuses. For that reason, take my anime report with a grain of salt as my interests here really aren't anime related at all, and therefore my observations are made purely in passing.

On another note, I'm making some really great Japanese friends, and enjoying Tokyo a lot.

Last edited by Zogg on Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 9:34 am
Zogg

Code Monkey of Sweetness

Post subject:
Oh yeah... don't kill Zogg.
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 2:40 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heh, well that's pretty much what I've heard. Though I'm not sure exactly where you are in Japan I'm guessing it's not anywhere near Akihabara.
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 11:50 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: