нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - IGPX
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
IGPX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
dougisfunny wrote:
JJc14 wrote:
Itachi14 wrote:
I cant wait till IGPX comes

What the...?

::looks at the name again::

Fourteen? Itachi14? This can't be happening...

(Though I'm seriously not against someone else sporting those digits, try to be on your best behavior while you journey this area of the 'Net, alright Itachi?)

Are you related?
Well they have the same last name...

I didn't even remember typing that at first. Man, does my memory suck...

Reading it over again, my 'rant' was a bit more threatening than I intended. Hopefully I didn't scare the guy away...
PostMon Nov 07, 2005 12:40 am
MysterioIII

Post subject:
MysterioIII wrote:
can someone tell me what were the ninjatune songs that they played on this episode? it was in the credits but I unfortunatly didn't set my recorder last night -_-

i'm most curious about what that song is called that they used for gundam seed earlier this year, it played i think at the beginning of the 2nd episode.

greatly appreciated, thanks.

I feel like I can bump my question...
PostTue Nov 08, 2005 2:12 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dunno about IGPX, you'll have to go into more detail on which song. Also, what is a ninja song? If you're talking about Jpop, then the intro that they showed on all the Gundam Seed eps was 'Invoke' by T.M. Revolution.
PostTue Nov 08, 2005 2:27 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
MysterioIII wrote:
i'm most curious about what that song is called that they used for gundam seed earlier this year, it played i think at the beginning of the 2nd episode.

According to Toon Zone that song was Easy Muffin by Amon Tobin.
PostTue Nov 08, 2005 2:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MysterioIII

Post subject:
thanks a bunch. but I was sure the credits also had other songs, I'm not too sure but I just remember the credits actually had the names of the songs used in the show.
PostTue Nov 08, 2005 4:22 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
Meh, not really into racing anime....I might give it another chance, but 20 minutes of exposition + 3 minutes of racing do not equal a good show....

on the contrary... although i agree that there wasnt alot of racing involved the expositiong gave a pretty good idea of the characters and there motives besides the obvious "i wanna win"... i think this show has promise although i must stress i agree with you... racing animes arent my thing... but i wonder if thisll change that
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 1:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn, I forgot to set my VCR for IGPX last night. Anyone willing to give me a quick summary of events so I know what's going on next week?
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 11:50 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
All I have is the RAW and I still don't know if they were sold or not. Sadly I missed it as well.
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 3:24 am
xmanooo7

Post subject:
hi. im a newb to the forum(not the main site, mind you) and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the theme that plays during the igpx credits. its also the original toonami ending theme... ive been looking for it for years, but its kinda hard to find something when you dont know the name of it.......
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 8:55 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Strings", if the music junkies at TZ are to be believed...
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 9:07 pm
xmanooo7

Post subject:
thanx. ill have to check that out when i get home
PostWed Nov 30, 2005 1:06 pm
xmanooo7

Post subject:
thanks for the help. thats the song i was looking for
PostWed Nov 30, 2005 9:32 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I just noticed why I like igpx so much. It reminds me of the golden age of toonami.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostSat Dec 03, 2005 11:24 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
This probably sounds like a lame reason for not liking it, but, among other things (such as the racing theme which lacks drifting and mountain passes), Michelle Rodriguez is the worst thing that can happen to a TV series. I'd say more, but it would degenerate into an endless rant on many things, such as why the sky is blue.
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 12:43 pm
wildarmsheero

Post subject:
IGPX is the best thing that could have happened to Toonami. That and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 2:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: