нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Mithron-

Post subject:
If we get 6 more people, I'll make a second bracket.
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 8:27 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Team pi is outmatched by Team ø.

And we don't even have a Team Theta.
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 9:03 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
*Hits Thread*
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 9:07 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

Ryoko: You're not Tenchi. My love would never say such awful things. How dare you toy with a woman's heart!
*Fires a blast from her light sword that goes right through the fake Tenchi's heart. The fake Tenchi dissolves in the miasma.*

*Kirby shields Sakura and takes many stabbings.*
Alexander: Our blades are having no affect on this pink blob.

Beefy: A few cuts aren't going to stop me. Kirby! You know what to do.
*Kirby spits out a blue energy ball. The energy ball explodes, sending a shockwave throughout the arena.
Char's mecha goes silent and his funnels fall lifeless to the ground.*

Char: My beautiful Sazabi! What have they done to you?
Beat: My weapons won't respond! What the hell was that?
Beefy: An electromagnetic pulse. Your fancy weapons are rendered useless.
Char: My Sazabi won't even move!
Beefy: Now Beat, let's see if your armor can withstand the force of 12 Gs...
Beat: I still have my blades.
Beefy: Your bulky armor can't match my speed. Take this! *Punches Beat...*

Ryoko: *Teleports to Sakura and Kirby.* Leave this to me.
*Summons two demons which go tearing apart Alexander's demon army.* Tenchi was kind enough to give me my second jewel from the Master Key before I came here.
Alexander: My army is falling. You won't get away with this!

Naraku: So you can summon demons of your own? Interesting.
Ryoko: *Charges at Naraku with her light sword.* You're mine!
Naraku: Too slow. *Dodges and slices off Ryoko's right hand. Her jewel falls to the ground.* It's mine now. *Picks up the jewel.*
*Naraku receives an immense discharge from the jewel and gets blown backward, dropping the jewel.*
Ryoko: I wouldn't try touching that again. *Regrows her hand and puts the jewel back on her wrist.*
Naraku: No matter. I have my own shards of a jewel...
PostThu May 01, 2003 1:18 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- You fried my armor. No matter. {Hits button on armor, and it ejects} Besides, your friend Sakura is still powerless. As for Kirby...
{Kirby is laying down, poisoned from Naraku's bees}
Beat- Oh, too bad! It seems that when Kirby opened his wind tunnel of a mouth, Naraku's bees slipped in and poisoned the little pink blob. Char, any luck with the backup systems?
Char- It'll take about 3 minutes to get all the backups to work.
Beat- Mirror Wall! Protect the Sazabi! {Mirror wall surrounds Sazabi}

Naraku- You seem weaker, Ryoko. All those blasts from the wave packet cannon have really worn you out. You'll expire very soon.
Ryoko- {Lunging at Naraku} Not before you die!
Naraku- No. You die. {A pack of rabid demon dogs attack Ryoko, who easily destroyes them}
Ryoko- You'll have to do better than that!
Naraku- Very well. {A huge force of energy appears in front of Naraku, drawing it's power from Ryoko's own army of demons} Now, die worthless insect. {The energy force hits Ryoko full force}
Ryoko- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Naraku- That much wave packet energy could kill a demon like you with 1,000,000 times more strength}

Alexander- {Watches both of Ryoko's demons die and disappear} The enemy has been weakened! CHARGE!
{The demon calvary raises itself and begins to heal, then charges Sakura}
Sakura- Don't hurt me! I'm powerless without my staff! I give up, okay?
Alexander- Let's see... No. {Alexander and his steed charge foward and stab Sakura in the chest, then cut upwards and hit her neck}

{Beat and Beefy continue fighting}

Beefy- Take this! {Punches beat}
Beat- Ha! Trap hole! {Beefy falls in the trap hole}
Beefy- No problem! {Jumps}
Beat- Not this time! {Begins throwing knives into the pit, and at Beefy faster than a machine gun}
Beefy- OW! {Takes a knife, and throws it back up}
Beat- Fool. {The trap hole closes, blocking the attack, then reopens so beat can continue the barrage}
PostThu May 01, 2003 1:51 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

Ryoko: If I go I'm taking you with me. *Shoots her light sword through Naraku's head as she gets engulfed by Naraku's beam.
Naraku explodes in a cloud of poison gas. When it clears, Naraku and Ryoko are nowhere to be seen.
Naraku's demons and bees turn to dust and blow away.*

Alexander: It seems my army has left.

Meanwhile...
Beefy: *Holds up right hand. The knives stop in mid-air.*
In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have the ability to manipulate gravity.
*The knives then turn around and shoot out of the Trap Hole, some of them cut Beat.
Jumps out of the Trap Hole.*
Ryoko, Sakura, I won't let your efforts be for nothing.

*Char's Sazabi reactiviates, the funnels take off and get into formation.*
Char: The EMP has worn off. *The Mirror Wall is removed.* Now to finish off Kirby. *Fires.*

*Kirby, no longer poisoned with the bees gone, gets up and inhales Char's beam.
Kirby expands into a huge ball, then contracts, shooting the beam out towards Alexander.*

Beat: You're just full of surprises Beefy. However, don't think this battle is over yet...
PostThu May 01, 2003 5:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
stFalcon5 wrote:
Team pi is outmatched by Team ø.

And we don't even have a Team Theta.

Wholly crap, how did you get this board to display theta?!
PostThu May 01, 2003 8:25 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Team ΑΩ will destroy you all though. Team π and Θ don't stand a chance.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu May 01, 2003 10:46 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Well....crap. I can't LIFE-3 anything I can’t see. I can't summon their corpses either if the body has disintegrated. Hmm....what are we going to do to get Naraku and Ryoko back....

Mithron: 2nd Company!

Sir Bong --
Lady Hikari --
Sir Dreadstar -- AT ARMS!!!
Sir Nigel --

Mithron: *Opens Doorway* Take this doorway into the spirit world and retrive the spirits of Ryoko and Naraku in order for me to bring them back!

2nd Company -- SIR!!!
*Enters doorway which closed behind them*
PostFri May 02, 2003 1:13 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Alexander- You forget my power! {Like when he fought Darius III, Alexander projects an enormous amount of energy, frying Kirby, deflecting the beam, and protecting Char}
Char- Nice one.
Alexander- Thank you.
Beat- Manipulate gravity? That's a good one. But what card could counter that? {Reaches into his deck} Here's a good one.
Beefy- What?
Beat- Rakaegi! {A huge blast of lightning appears from the sky and fries Beefy}
Beefy- {Crispy}
Beat- And now face the power of the offering to the doomed. {A huge hole in time and space opens, and beat begins to chant}
Beefy- What are you doing?!
Beat- Sending you somewhere where you can no longer annoy me. When you enter that vortex, your body will be destroyed. {Hits Beefy with the sword with tremendous force, knocking beefy into the vortex just as it closes.}
Alexander- It appears that there is no one left on the battelfield.
Char- Too true. But I'll make sure. {Runs a program on the Sazabi} If any enemy is still alive, the fin funnels will vaporize them.
PostFri May 02, 2003 1:39 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

*A vortex opens above the Sazabi. Beefy falls out and lands on Char's mecha. The funnels lock on and fire. Beefy alters the course of the beams so they cut the Sazabi. Beefy jumps off as the Sazabi falls face-first onto the ground. Beefy then does some gravity manipulating that crushes the funnels into 3x3 cubes.*

Beefy: Woo! Nice vortex. I haven't had that much fun since I accidentally created a black hole and got sucked in.

Beat: Char! speak to me! Beefy, you're like a bad weed that keeps coming back! How many times do I have to kill you?

Beefy: Apparently you know little about gravitational physics. The right amount of gravity can bend light, matter, time, you name it. I simply made a shield around myself, altered the course of your vortex, and rode it like a water slide. Would you like me to create a black hole so you can try it?

*Alexander charges towards Beefy.*

Beefy: Go take a flight. *Raises right hand, sending Alexander and his horse flying Team Rocket style, out of the stadium and into the next zip code.*

Beat: You'll pay for this!
PostFri May 02, 2003 3:27 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- {Takes a card from the deck} Winds of fury! Counter his gravity!
Beefy- {Pushes against Beat's force of wind} Why is it pushing that way?
{From out of the sky, Alexander falls along with Busephalus, being pushed by the wind}
Alexander- This is quite unusual...
Beat- {Throws a flash grenade at Beefy}
Beefy- I'm BLIIIIIIIIIIND!!
Beat- Now, while's he distracted! {The full force of the wind pushes Alexander and his sword towards Beefy, like a missle}
Beefy- I can see again!
Beat- {Throws another flash grenade}
Beefy- AHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS!
Beat- Now Alexander!
{Alexander drives right through Beefy, running him through, and then running through him. Beefy is left with a big hole going from his legs to his neck}
Alexander- Cool.
Char- {Getting out of the ruined Sazabi} I'm still alive. The ejector capsule bailed before Beefy turned the Sazabi into chop suey.
{Busephalus the horse lands on Char, comedy style. Char has a big bump on his head, but is otherwise fine}
Alexander- Busephalus! Are you alright?
{Busephalus gets back up and trots up to Alexander, then licks him} O.K. You're fine.
Char- Can someone give me some asprin?
Beat- O.K. Let's see here...
PostFri May 02, 2003 4:30 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can survive black holes and trap holes, but without my lungs, heart, and other vital organs it seems I'm a goner.

It would have been nice to go 1 on 1 against Beat in our final posts, but sometimes things don't go the way you plan.

I won't be doing any talking in this post because, well, my lungs are gone.

Beefy: *Smiles, then collapses.*

Alexander: It would appear that victory is ours.

Char: Glory for Zeon!

Beat: ...
PostFri May 02, 2003 5:37 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy's notes on this round:
It was nice to work with Ryoko. I would have liked to have done more with Kirby and Sakura because there are 52 Clow Cards.

For those of you who thought the ending was anticlimactic, I present to you this alternate ending:

This post is just for fun and should not be counted in the judging of the preceding round.

#5a

Beefy: *Regenerates and crushes Char and Alexander into a paperweight.*

Beat: Give me a break! You can't regenerate!

Beefy: I managed to snag the Sacred Jewel after Naraku left. I used it to repair my body.
Now it's your turn to go for a ride! *Creates a black hole. Beat is sucked in, along with Busephalus and the Char/Alexander cube.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about the rest of you, but I liked my original ending better.

People that just keep finding ways to come back, defying all logic and continuity of the posts just get annoying.

So, after this is all over it would be nice to have another one of these tournaments sometime to see what different teams people pick, and how the matches play out. I'll be looking forward to it.

Fight on!
PostFri May 02, 2003 6:03 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
TEAM 6 STEP ADVANCES!!!

No voting necessary, Beefy has declared he has been defeated. OH, and Beefy, remember that you will still be fighting later on to determine your standing with the others that lost. Actually, if this takes too long we might not do that. Let’s take a vote! Should we do that?

Anyway, Team Shoujo and Team Krooton are up!!!
PostSat May 03, 2003 12:11 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 4 of 23

Jump to: