нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
After searching google i found this http://adventures.ngenres.com/news/385.html

"Nintendo's Megaton Announcement will be a buyout of Capcom and Sega"
PostSun Dec 15, 2002 6:50 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that's a rumor. nothing official has been said yet, everyone's got different versions of this story. personally I don't want to see this happen if it really is the story.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Dec 16, 2002 1:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I heard, and I doubt this is true, is that it's an announcment of Nintendo sueing Sony. The rumor says that Nintendo contracted Sony to make a Super Nintendo add-on that would use CDs. Sony bailed and made PS. Breach of contract = Sony giving boatloads of money to Nintendo. Only problem I see with this is that Nintendo would have done this MUCH sooner. As in, 1996.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 16, 2002 6:30 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that would make some sense though. you're right though, the problem is Big N would have waited way way to long and would get laughed out of any court if they tried.

PostMon Dec 16, 2002 11:41 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Megaton Announcement: WE HAVE JUST RELEASED A MARIO, METROID, AND ZELDA GAME WITHIN A FEW MONTHS. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR PEOPLE

El fin.

I'm thinking online plans will be part of it. I respect Nintendo's method of being cautious with online gaming, it's mostly an afterthought gimmick that costs the company that sets up the network more than it earns. Nintendo knows this from experience long before Sega dreamed the Dreamcast. The Saturn browser hookup thing doesn't count. Only Microsoft can truly afford to do that, but torturing fans by making content available only through Xbox Live and not on the disc is torture. Yeah, yeah, the GCN-GBA link is kinda sorta the same thing, but more people already own the GBA, and the e-reader connectivity allows for portable enchancements as well, not just furniture for Animal Crossing. Oh yeah, you can trade e-reader cards with your friends, ya know. Try that on Xbox Live content and you could get kicked off.
PostTue Dec 17, 2002 12:46 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
GC's going to have to go online... with phantasy star online n stuff... you ever try playing that game offline? sucks balls in comparison.

PostTue Dec 17, 2002 1:50 am
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Maybe the big N is going to buy M$... Wink Laughing
PostTue Dec 17, 2002 7:45 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
hahahaha that would be so funny if they said that
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Dec 17, 2002 9:34 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that'd be hilarious

PostTue Dec 17, 2002 8:49 pm
Jedi_Klonoa

Post subject:
I thought Nintendo was going to cancel its online capability because PSO was their only online game.
PostThu Dec 19, 2002 1:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
o.0 No I would think not.

They wouldn't have spent money on having a making internet ports on the gamecube if they were going cancel the god damn service. PSO is not the onlne online game and there will be alot more to come.

Besides Nintendo is treating this as a positive announcement.
PostThu Dec 19, 2002 1:41 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I gotta say the longer they wait to announce the less I care.

PostThu Dec 19, 2002 8:29 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
They're announcing it in 3 days.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Dec 19, 2002 8:35 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Monolith Soft’s Xenosaga will be modified for its American release next year. The changes center around a scene involving an android who resembles a child, MOMO. While not being overly sexual, the scene was described by one source close to the game as "nasty." The scene in question was changed to address this, but not removed entirely.

Those fearing some kind of awkward edit should be comforted somewhat by news that Monolith Soft themselves made the change. The game retains all the violence and gore included in the original version, earning a Teen rating.

Xenosaga will be released this spring in America.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, one of the more anticipated of next year's RPGs, will get an early release in Japan. According to the venerable Famitsu magazine, after a previous delay from November to March, the game has now been nudged up to a February release.
Infogrames has announced plans to release Sega's GameBoy Advance title Shining Soul in Europe in February of next year. An action RPG, Shining Soul didn't fare as well in Japan as expected, and an English-language release has been in question for some time.

Shining Soul is set several thousand years after the events of the Sega Genesis SRPG Shining Force. Players choose from one of four classes to battle a newly resurrected Dark Dragon.

Neither Infogrames nor Sega has revealed whether the title will see a North American release, but it wouldn't be the first time a game saw English release in Europe and not in the states.
Famistu Weekly is reporting that Final Fantasy X-2 will feature not one, but two vocal theme songs by respected Japanese pop artists. The two songs are:

Real Emotion
Lyrics: KennKato
Composer: Yamaguchi Hiroo
Arrangement: h-wonder

1000 Words
Lyrics: Kazunari Nojima
Composer and Arrangement: Takahito Eguchi and Noriko Matsueda

Both songs will be done in the role of a main character and performed by Koda Kumi. There will also be motion-captured dance sequences included, supervised by Kumi. There is no word at this time on what character will represent Kumi.

PostThu Dec 19, 2002 8:35 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
W00tness!!! That means I can get Star Ocean a month earlier. Ever since The Second Story it's been my favorite RPG series ever, take that you fanboys of a certain game series. If anyone is anticipating this release the most it's gotta be me.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 12:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 9 of 57

Jump to: