нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Movie/TV News II
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Movie/TV News II
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject: Movie/TV News II
A complete list of winners from the 56th Annual Emmy Awards.

Drama Series:
THE SOPRANOS, HBO.

Comedy Series:
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, Fox.

Miniseries:
ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Variety, Music or Comedy Series:
THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART Comedy Central.

Made-for-TV Movie:
SOMETHING THE LORD MADE, HBO.

Reality-Competition Program:
THE AMAZING RACE CBS.

Actor, Drama Series:
James Spader, THE PRACTICE ABC.

Actor, Comedy Series:
Kelsey Grammer (news), FRASIER, NBC.

Actor, Miniseries or Movie:
Al Pacino, ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Actress, Drama Series:
Allison Janney, THE WEST WING, NBC.

Actress, Comedy Series:
Sarah Jessica Parker, SEX AND THE CITY, HBO.

Actress, Miniseries or Movie:
Meryl Streep, ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Supporting Actor, Drama Series:
Michael Imperioli, THE SOPRANOS, HBO.

Supporting Actor, Comedy Series:
David Hyde Pierce, FRASIER, NBC.

Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie:
Jeffrey Wright, ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Supporting Actress, Drama Series:
Drea de Matteo, THE SOPRANOS, HBO.

Supporting Actress, Comedy Series:
Cynthia Nixon, SEX AND THE CITY, HBO.

Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie:
Mary-Louise Parker, ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program:
Elaine Stritch, ELAINE STRITCH: AT LIBERTY, HBO.

Directing for a Drama Series:
DEADWOOD: "Deadwood: Pilot," HBO.

Directing for a Comedy Series:
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: "Pilot," Fox.

Directing for a Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special:
ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Directing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program:
"The 76th Annual Academy Awards (news - web sites)," ABC.

Writing for a Drama Series:
THE SOPRANOS: "Long Term Parking," HBO.

Writing for a Comedy Series:
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: "Pilot," Fox.

Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special:
ANGELS IN AMERICA HBO.

Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program:
THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART, Comedy Central.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 4:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
USA Today has published this first picture of Jessica Alba as Sue Storm online, plus five additional scans of the characters shown in today's newspaper, from 20th Century Fox's anticipated Fantastic Four adaptation. Here's how they describe the four members:

Jessica Alba, 23, star of TV's Dark Angel, is Sue Storm, also known as the Invisible Woman, who has a romance with Reed.

Welshman Ioan Gruffudd, 30, goes from Lancelot in King Arthur to scientist Reed Richards, whose Mr. Fantastic has the ability to stretch.

Chris Evans, 23, currently seen in Cellular, is Sue's bro Johnny, a cocky pilot who turns up the heat as the Human Torch.

The most recognizable face is also the most covered. Veteran actor Michael Chiklis, 41, of TV's The Shield, will grumble his way through the role of Ben Grimm, aka the Thing, a boulder-bodied mound of power whose battle cry is "It's clobberin' time!"

The cast is signed for two sequels. Here are the scans:

[url=http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/fffirstthing.jpg]
Michael Chiklis as The Thing[/url]

[url=http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/fffirstthing2.jpg]
Michael Chiklis as The Thing[/url]

[url=http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/fffirstsue.jpg]
Jessica Alba as The Invisible Woman[/url]

[url=http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/fffirstjohnny.jpg]
Chris Evans as The Human Torch[/url]

[url=http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/fffirstmrff.jpg]
Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic[/url]

from superherohype.com

Last edited by Andromaton on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 2:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
The Thing looks sweet. I can't say much about the other characters, though.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 2:42 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Ooooooooh...

*singing*

Gonna suck gonna suck gonna suck suck suck gonna suck gonna suck gona suck suck suck gonna suck gonna suck gonna suck suck suck gonna SUUUUUCK! gonna suck suck suck...

Lemme see...being directed by the guy who did Barbershop and Taxi...starring *some guy* as Reed Richards...*some teenager* as Human Torch...Jessica bloody fucking Alba as Invisible Woman...and *that dude from that show on FX* as Thing...they even LOOK like the people from the original FF movie. I guess this one'll at least be RELEASED and suck.
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 4:35 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
You're missing the ] in your Superhero Hype URL, Andro.
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 8:24 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
i fixed it
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 11:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
The recent Cinefex newsletter reports that "Jeffrey Tambor and David Alan Grier will star with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and friends in the ABC TV Muppets' Wizard of Oz movie, based on Frank L. Baum's fable about a Kansas farm girl swept off to a fantasy kingdom by a tornado". Joining the previosuly announced cast member Ashanti as Dorothy, Tambor (Muppets From Space, The Grinch) will play the Wizard, while Queen Latifah is now officially confirmed as Auntie Em. Grier (Don 'No Soul' Simmons, Crank Yankers) will play Dorothy's Uncle Henry. Kirk Thatcher (son in law of Star Trek's William Shatner and the director of It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie) helms the script by Adam Goldberg (Area 52) and Tom Martin (The Simpsons, Very Merry Muppet Christmas).
PostWed Sep 22, 2004 9:07 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well that's screwed up...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Sep 22, 2004 9:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Selma Blair, co-star of the film adaptation of the comic book HELLBOY, says that the flick's planned sequel will likely be delayed while director Guillermo del Toro takes on another project.

"I don't start that for probably a year and a half," Blair told SciFi Wire. "Guillermo is working on something else, so I'll probably have to wait. I talked to Guillermo last week when I was in Europe with him. He's sworn me to secrecy, but it's so good, and I'm so excited."
PostThu Sep 23, 2004 7:21 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
The first season of the classic sitcom SEINFELD is scheduled to hit stores on DVD on November 23. Two days later, NBC will air THE SEINFELD STORY.

The special will be hosted by Jerry Seinfeld and will examine the early days of the show.

"This special will focus on the early days of SEINFELD, and how it all began when it was the darkest of dark horses and had to overcome many obstacles, including poor media reviews," said NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly.

NBC and Sony are launching the special for two reasons: to help DVD sales and help NBC on the last night of November sweeps.

The special airs November 25 at 10 PM ET
PostThu Sep 23, 2004 7:22 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
The recent Cinefex newsletter reports that "Jeffrey Tambor and David Alan Grier will star with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and friends in the ABC TV Muppets' Wizard of Oz movie, based on Frank L. Baum's fable about a Kansas farm girl swept off to a fantasy kingdom by a tornado". Joining the previosuly announced cast member Ashanti as Dorothy, Tambor (Muppets From Space, The Grinch) will play the Wizard, while Queen Latifah is now officially confirmed as Auntie Em. Grier (Don 'No Soul' Simmons, Crank Yankers) will play Dorothy's Uncle Henry. Kirk Thatcher (son in law of Star Trek's William Shatner and the director of It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie) helms the script by Adam Goldberg (Area 52) and Tom Martin (The Simpsons, Very Merry Muppet Christmas).

Holy crap, it's The Wiz with Muppets.
PostThu Sep 23, 2004 9:07 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
only it's been "urbanified"
PostThu Sep 23, 2004 9:24 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
I think the term in urbanized. And that's essentially what The Wiz was...I wasn't talking about the original.
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 5:17 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
G4 TechTV has announced a new original programming block beginning tonight called "G-Spot."

The block of original programming will consist of original TechTV series X-PLAY at 11 PM ET and UNSCREWED WITH MARTIN SARGENT at 11:30 PM ET, followed by G4 series FILTER, CHEAT! and ICONS.

Rather than hoping to attract the growing young female demographic, G4TTV execs are hoping to ramp up their male 18-34 demo ratings.

The name of the late night block is comprised of a reference to MTV's "10 Spot" block as well as "G" for "game." Of course, the block's name is also a double entendre that the network says is indicative of the G4TTV's, "edgy, irreverent humor and attitude."

The network said they expect to make more announcements about original programming later this year.

NBC announced today that they have named a successor to Jay Leno as host of the long-running THE TONIGHT SHOW.

In 2009, Conan O'Brien will take over, moving from the LATE NIGHT slot into the TONIGHT throne. The news comes amid recent rumors that O'Brien was contemplating a jump to CBS in the wake of Craig Kilborn's departure.

"In 2009, I'll be 59 years-old and will have had this dream job for 17 years," Leno says. "When I signed my new contract, I felt that the timing was right to plan for my successor and there is no one more qualified than Conan. Plus, I promised Mavis I would take her out for dinner before I turned 60."

The news will be announced on tonight's THE TONIGHT SHOW, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
PostMon Sep 27, 2004 2:45 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sean Connery has pulled out of the film JOSIAH'S CANON, a project which would have netted him a $17.5 million.

A replacement is being sought for the Fox pic, but his departure has conjured rumors he is retiring from acting at age 74.

Connery is said to have soured on filmmaking following disagreements with director Stephen Norrington on the set of THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN.
PostThu Sep 30, 2004 12:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: