нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Favorite Gundam Series?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Favorite Gundam Series?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Gundam Series
Mobile Suit Gundam
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War In the Pocket
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Z
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
43%
 43%  [ 17 ]
After War Gundam X
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mobile Gundam SEED
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah it was pretty cold to post a spoiler that blatantly.

Also, for a second (until I read the spoiler) I thought you were planning to kill Richard Cox.

EDIT~! Coloured text is no way to hide a spoiler. Blue stands OUT on black. Please go edit that before you spoil it for anyone else.
PostFri Jul 02, 2004 6:43 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
Wait damnit....Ive been watching seed just about whole way through.....and I have no idea who Richard Cox is...tell me who this elusive character is please.
PostFri Jul 02, 2004 10:39 pm
dbzgundam

Post subject:
Zer0 wrote:
Wait damnit....Ive been watching seed just about whole way through.....and I have no idea who Richard Cox is...tell me who this elusive character is please.

Richard Cox is the voice actor well known for Inuyasha's dub. He is a seasoned VA from Ocean Group in Canada. Typically working in Westwood and Ocean Studios. His past work also includes Bit Cloud in Zoids/ZERO, and Kai in Mobile Suit Gundam.
PostSat Jul 03, 2004 9:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zer0

Post subject:
Meh
PostMon Jul 05, 2004 1:53 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
You forgot Richard is Quicksilver.

Last edited by JKyle on Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Jul 05, 2004 5:32 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I fixed the spoiler, as per request, put your spoilers in black
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 11:28 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Personally, I would put all of the UC series into a single category, as it's played out as a continuum with characters introduced as fresh, young blood ready to fight for king and country and shows them either mature into battle-hardened veterans with a distain for the inhumanely-human work they do, or kills them off like it happens all the time in real wars. All the other alternate-universe series belong in their own categories like you have them. (All except for Gundam X, which I wouldn't include on a lint, since it was unfortunately cancelled prematurely and so never got that fleshed-out, completed feel to it, so we couldn't do it justice by comparing it to the other whole and realized series.)

But if I was to pick out a single series to label as my "favorite," I'd have to go with the classic "Z Gundam." Gundam is all about the horrors of war and their effect on ordinary people who are forced to fight them (the degredation of this particular series' protagonist's sanity being an excellent example), and nothing says that better than the wholesale slaughter of innocents in the name of nationalist fervor that we get in "Z Gundam." Honestly, any series, animated or otherwise, that can make me sick to my stomach in disgust for the gruesome possibilities of the human will is an ace in my book.
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 4:29 am
Shokara

Post subject:
I agree wholeheartedly, Rycel. My favortite Gundam series is the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" but that's simply because I've seen enough of the TV series (minus the lost 15th ep.) and the movie trilogy version. A truly harsh war story that invokes feelings of WWII and sets up the entire series of events for the Universal Century. "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" however is my very close second favorite only because I've not finished watching all of it. It's hands down the darkest and one of the most unforgiving Gundam stories, likely the most successful out of all of them at depicting the notion that war is absolute hell. I will also mention I am a very fond lover of "Mobile Fighter G Gundam" and that it's my favorite of the Alternate Universe Gundam shows and my third favorite Gundam series out of them all, and no I'm not 12, I'm 26. I fully accept that it's not as deep as many traditional Gundam shows and I let myself get into the light-hearted fun of its over-the-top nature of blending campy super-robot anime with martial arts fighting while at the same time mixing lovable characterization and a surprsingly engaging storyline and unexpected moments of highly emotional drama. It's hands down one of if not the most emotional Gundam series of them all, and its only one of two that actually made me cry, the other being "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket", another Gundam series that highly succeeds at the war is true hell angle.
PostSun Jul 18, 2004 3:35 pm
inuyashaX27

Post subject: gundam wing amv
i downloaded this video a while ago, its gundam wing set to kryptonite by three doors down. the logo in the corner said toonamiarsenal.com and i was wondering if any knew who the creator of it is because they did an awsome job on it.
PostMon Jul 19, 2004 7:00 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/features/kryptonite/index.html
Tyler Loch?
Never heard of him.
PostMon Jul 19, 2004 7:28 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would probably guess that it was possibly maybe a little bit the work of TylerL, you know co-owner/operater of TDA and TI. Just a guess after all he's the one who did it.
PostMon Jul 19, 2004 7:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't forget the many people who stole from his video thus making them morons with no originality.

Now I must be off to figure out which Gundam female character has the largest rack.
PostTue Jul 20, 2004 1:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'll save you the effort: Allenby Beardsley of G Gundam
PostTue Jul 20, 2004 2:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Irkan_Warrior wrote:
I'll save you the effort: Allenby Beardsley of G Gundam
And Domon made the wrong frickin choice! The bastard
PostWed Jul 21, 2004 2:43 am
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Id say they are all good, except for sd gundam. That has gotta be the WORST gundam series ever made in the whole wide world. Not just the animation stank, the story stank even more. "OH MY GOD, I HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD, AND I CANNOT DO IT WITH OUT SOME STUPID BOY FOLLOWING ME" And another thing, whats up with the females in there, its like they are all stupid and nice to everyone. Man its so madening, I think that those series dont even deserve to be called gundam.
PostWed Oct 27, 2004 4:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: