нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject: MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!
...now, this is normally something I don't look kindly upon, but I do it to get more people to watch the show.

TNN took some horribly crazy Japanese TV game show and bastardized it beyond belief to come up with Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. Teams of "contestants" take part in fucked up physical games and usually end up hurting themselves.
It's not often a TV show makes me laugh so hard I cry.
I was able to capture Episode 2, and if there's enough demand, I'll get Episodes 1 and 3 sometime Saturday or Sunday.

480x360 (320x240 native), 29.97FPS, 20 minutes, 87.4MB, QuickTime 6
http://www.torrentse.cx/download.php?file=most_extreme_elim_challenge_02.mov.torrent
(Requires BitTorrent - http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/ )

PostMon Apr 21, 2003 6:58 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
When I try to download the file it gives me a 6.99 K .torrent file, not an 87.4 MB .torrent file. Confused
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 7:03 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
This whole bit torrent thing is excrutiatingly slow. 17kbps! Im going to fall asleep waiting for it to finish DLing the vid. Sad
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 7:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Cooolcorey wrote:
When I try to download the file it gives me a 6.99 K .torrent file, not an 87.4 MB .torrent file. Confused
You need to download BitTorrent to actually download.
the .torrent file is a pointer.
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 8:08 pm
HLB

Post subject:
Oh God, that show is so friggin hilarious. It made me laugh more than ANYTHING has, and that's saying a lot, too.
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 8:28 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Oh I see. I thought the torrent was a codec...

later...

Sonuvabitch! Stupid bit Torrent piece of crap, it won't even let me download it! The bit torrent window opens and it just says error!

I'll try again tomorrow I guess...

I like these three period sentence trail things...
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 9:16 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
thems called epilses and I gotta set my firewall up to allow it through so I can watch. Too lazy to fo it now; hell I'm to lazy to finish my sente...

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 10:06 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Tracker problem. He;lp.
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 1:07 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I never thought a channel would do something like this while I was still alive, but you guys are lazy. Maybe you should just watch it on TV sometime ^_^. Oh, and there is no way in hell I am downloading that on a 56k.
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 10:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aw, Christ. I can't belive that they ported this.
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 10:17 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I *HATE* my firewall--mosty because I don't have the password for it and by brother's a dick about it. I can't play Mechwarrior 3, I can't play zsnes multiplayer, well, I can't play anything except what battlenet supports, actually...
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 4:59 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Sorry to all who can't download.
87MB is a little more than I feel like hosting on TDA right now.
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 5:48 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
What setting do you have to change? I have the password to my firewall Very Happy .
PostTue Apr 22, 2003 5:49 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
Sorry to all who can't download.
87MB is a little more than I feel like hosting on TDA right now.

S'allright buuuuuudy.

Now time for discussion.

My personal favorite moment? The guy who face plants into the tread mill during the CASTLEE OFF DOOM11!111 (with swinging head things and attacking guys)

By the way, the actual show this show is based on was even more hilarious in the original japanese than it is dubbed with those stupid voices. It was called Takashi's Castle, and was directed by none other than our favorite Japanese director Takeshi Kitano! What? You don't know him you say? If you've seen Battle Royale you have sucker, as "Kitano" everyone's favorite knife throwin' 7th grade school teacher!

(I'm sorry for stealin' bandwidth, but I'm supposed to be doing homework now)

He also directed such stylish violence filled classics such as Dolls and Brother.

http://www.geocities.com/gensmola/Castle.html[/img]
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 3:49 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Hey Tyler,

Are you the only one capturing the eps or does anyone else have it available for DL? Anyone got it on Kazaa yet?

EDIT:
Also, can .mov files be converted into vcd format?
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 8:33 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: