нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Post subject:
Quote:
As far as extra content on the DVD

I'm still waiting for a company to put hentai on the extra content of a DVD and see how many people buy it Smile
PostThu Jan 01, 2004 1:23 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's what Comike is for. Rolling Eyes

Also, the AIC boards are back up (Yay!), so if you've got the guts, you can see what hardcore TM! fans discuss. Wink
Do I really have to mention there are spoilers involved?

:added 1/2/04: another repository for screenshots-
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/TM3/TM3_Pans.html
PostThu Jan 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
GXP trailer is up at http://www.tenchimuyogxp.com/, in QuickTime and WinMedia.

This reviewer says: Thumbs up!! Very Happy
PostTue Jan 13, 2004 5:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good news for our UK members, courtesy of "Mohawk52" at AIC:
Quote:
I got good news for the UK Mate. MVM will be putting out the OVA's 1&2 in R2 PAL Starting with Disk Volume 1 on 05/April/04. It's only been 4 years since Pioneer abandoned us to anime darkness, but hey who's counting? And Tony, the Governor at MVM has told me he will be doing GXP after FUNimation release their disks, but later in the year. It's getting better for the state of anime in the UK. Very Happy

PostSun Jan 25, 2004 12:37 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
w00t! We've only had ten year old videos to hunt down until now! Woo! Definately buying the OAV on DVD maybe not so much Universe apart from the last eps...
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Jan 25, 2004 11:16 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Episode 16 story, as advertised at tenchi-web:

highlight to read
*Story guide: Tenchi collapses from extreme fatigue and stress caused by the sudden appearance of his fiancee and the big fuss the girls in the family make over it. Washu instructs Noike who is a trained and qualified nurse to take care Tenchi. Ryoko and Ayeka object the idea and insist:"If it's Tenchi, we should be the one...". But Washu drives Ryoko and the girls out by saying "What can you girls do? Don't just whine like kids, go to do something you can actually do!" After all these quarrels, Tenchi gradually improves in health after three days...*

:add: TM!-AU has updated with their Episode 15 summary and screenshots.
PostTue Jan 27, 2004 8:00 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
For those of you who haven't spoilered yourselves yet, http://tmau.cjb.net/ has an episode guide and screenshot gallery up for ep.15. The family tree has also been updated, so you may finally understand why Sasami has been playing that song from "Deliverance" on her banjo for the past few weeks.
PostThu Jan 29, 2004 9:55 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:
And I'm hoping that #3's cover will be Mihoshi...*drool* Very Happy Cool

you would...

Well, crap. Razz
It's Sasami:

Still looks good, though. Cool
PostSat Jan 31, 2004 4:48 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well it looks like I was right. The covers for the new OVA are following the pattern of the 1st OVA. Ryoko, Aeka, and Sasami have been done, so next should be Mihoshi, followed by Washu. After that it's anyone's guess, but I'll say the next one is gonna be Noike, then a group shot of the Masaki household. I wouldn't bet on them continuing with character covers after that, but that also depends on how prevalent the new faces will be in the following episodes.

*sorta-spoiler*
Random musing on Noike #1: Isn't it weird that the romanization of "Noike" is an anagram for that of another teal-haired character of the Tenchi universe? Add to that the fact that she too was a GP officer, paired up with everyone's favorite blonde-haired poster child of Murphey's Law? *theme to The Twilight Zone plays in background*
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 1:32 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
oooh, you're right Twisted Evil

I really wish things wouldn't be so complicated, I'm still hankering after Ryoko and Tenchi being the final couple but the amoun going on makes it seem less and less likely. I mean, nothing exciting has happened yet -_- no demons being loosened from caves, no attacks on aliens...it's like 'Family Affairs'
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 6:55 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
I mean, nothing exciting has happened yet -_- no demons being loosened from caves, no attacks on aliens...it's like 'Family Affairs'

Patience, dill... that preview blurb up there only covers half of the episode. Wink
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 2:16 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's official, they're renaming the US release to Tenchi Muyo: Silver Spoons. With Rick Schroder as Seina.
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 2:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
...why Silver Spoons? They pick that out of a hat?
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 2:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I didn't expect you to get the joke.
Although, after some thought, some elements are eerily like TM!
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 2:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
TheWorldWeKnow wrote:
dillpops wrote:
Shocked

who's seen this?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PIBA-1379

Guess that'll be another thing on your wish list Nobu Wink ? *chop*

$841?! craaaaaazy!

How does $795 sound, then? Wink

No, I'm still not getting it. *looks at wallet, cries*
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 2:05 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 15 of 26

Jump to: