нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Slot and pachinko gambling machine.

My friend has a Lupin the 3rd pachinko machine. I got addicted for the 30 minutes I was waiting for everyone to sit down so we could watch "Death and Rebirth" and End of Evangelion" 3 weeks ago. Damn, feels like forever now.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 10:11 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
Anyone here play Halo online for pc? Well I like, totally super duperly really really love that game Twisted Evil SO if anywone is ever playing and you see cracked-fightclub (yah thats right its a ripped copy from a friend) join and play some swweetness.

Late.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 11:17 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
...and you'll meet Beefy's fuel rod gun. Twisted Evil
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 11:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
How is that game on the PC, anyway?

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 9:10 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like the game on PC more than the Xbox version. I've always been a PC gamer and the mouselook is easier for me than thumbsticks on a console controller.

The new maps, weapons, and vehicles add lots to the multiplayer experiance. My favorite game type is "Shit Fit" (Slayer with all vehicles, weapons, and infinite gernades.)

There's nothing like getting to fly the banshee over Blood Gultch ... and getting it stuck inside the bases.

The good:
new vehicles in multiplayer (rocket warthog, banshee)
new weapons in multiplayer (fuel rod gun, flamethrower)
new multiplayer maps

The bad:
no co-op for the single player missions
343 Guilty Spark is a punk
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 7:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
You forgot framerate under "the bad".

I play Halo on a 2.8 Ghz P4 with a Radeon 9200 vid card, and I still have MAJOR framerate problems in certain places. But other than that, it's truely a blast to play.
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 9:35 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I didn't list it because I've never had framerate problems on my computer.

(P3 CPU @ 1.13 GHz, GeForce3, Windows ME, 512MB RAM)
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 9:48 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, you may have your settings turned down I bet?

I maxed 'em out, so I guess I can't complain too much about it, but some other people have experienced this as well.
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 10:40 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I play all my games at 800x600.
(It leaves people's heads big and nice for sniping.)
PostFri Jan 09, 2004 9:35 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Square Enix has abandoned its registered trademark for Chrono Break in the United States, proves the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

The trademark was dropped on November 13, 2003, meaning that Square Enix no longer intends to use the trademark, which applied to videogames or other electronic software and was assumed to be used for a new game in the Chrono series. The Japanese trademark for "Chrono Brake" remains intact, however.

Speculation was quick to rise amongst fans of the series in late 2001, when news of the trademark's status passed through the industry. A sequel to the previous year's successful Chrono Cross was certainly in line with expectations for another RPG dealing with time travel and forward-thinking practical gameplay.

Reasons as to why the company would drop the Chrono Break trademark in the United States are fuzzy. However, series creator Masato Kato left Square Enix last year, joining Xenosaga developer MonolithSoft in the creation of the GameCube RPG Baten Kaitos.
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 2:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
After much speculation, Capcom has revealed that they will not be packaging the custom Steel Battalion controller with Line of Contact, Steel Battalion's Xbox Live enabled semi-sequel. Instead, Line of Contact will ship by itself, primarily aimed at those who already own Steel Battalion and its oversized custom controller.

Capcom has also revealed a bundle pack designed for newcomers that will include Steel Battalion, the controller itself, as well as Line of Contact.

Those who remember Capcom's manafacturing problems with the original Steel Battalion can take heart, as Capcom representatives have stated that there will be no product shortage this time around.

The pricing of the bundle is unknown, but it is likely that it will be relatively close to Steel Battalion's original price of $200
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 2:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
In an interview with the British trade paper MCV, Chris Burke, the head of Sony’s European division, revealed that the upcoming handheld PSP will retail for “closer to £200 than £300." Though system prices are rarely converted directly, it's interesting to note that £200 is roughly equal to $370, which is significantly more than the system was expected to cost.

In a move out of step with most console launches, Burke also revealed that Sony does not intend to take a monetary loss on each indivual system during the device’s launch period. "The feeling is that this product should generate profit on hardware alone. We want to make it affordable for publishers to produce a wide range of entertainment and so royalties will be lower down in the mix this time round."

The system’s formal debut is expected to occur at E3 this May, with a worldwide launch following some time near the year’s end.
PostTue Jan 13, 2004 1:44 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject: A new reason to buy a GBA. A damn good reason too.
Atlus USA has revealed that its upcoming GBA title Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark will arrive in U.S. stores this June.

Though the game was initially thought by many to be a newly-titled version of Shining Soul II, it will instead be a remake of the original Shining Force for the Sega Genesis. In an attempt to make the game more satisfying to modern gamers, Atlus plans to add new features, such as brand new characters and a card collecting mini-game.

As previously reported, the European version of Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon will arrive in April, beating out the U.S. version by two months.
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 6:53 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Man, I wish they'd have some cool anime game for GC. All they really have is pokemon. And, well... its pokemon so.What would be awesome is a Trigun game, but that'll never happen! Crying or Very sad
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 11:02 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
(Minor Spoilers ahead)
Word of caution to anyone thinking of getting the new .hack game(.hack // Quarantine Part 4) if you hate Virus Core hunting don't get it... You will be spending lots of time hunting for some(even if you know where to find them). That is unless you have a Gameshark(or something like that). I mean I love the series but Virus Core hunting was always something I disliked, IF they ever make another game I prey that they make Core hunting easier or more interesting.

But one nice thing about the game is if you did phantom quest(which starts in the 1st game and ends in the 3rd.) you can meet some of the .hack characters walking around the root town, they also have some nice items to trade I've only met Bear, Mimiru, and A-20. I hear you can see Crim in a Root town but I only saw him in a dungeon(He hints that he knows what you are doing and sounds like he'll join your party but says he has a business trip to go on), not sure who else you can meet. Also when you beat the game you can get 3 of them to join your party I think Tsukasa, Subaru, Sora, Helba...but no Bear

And the OVA seems to have alot of plot holes in it, I know it's takes place during the game but alot of unexplained things go on... But and a better note .Hack//Gift (for those who don't know it's a .Hack Parody with South parkish animation which adds to the humor) was very funny. And the hotspring sence at the end of the credits was very nice( They went back the the animes art style for that one Very Happy )
With that said I do not want a piros hair cut :
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 11:21 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 41 of 57

Jump to: