нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - HUGE News (SVES Gone, Toonami Saturday, more...)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
HUGE News (SVES Gone, Toonami Saturday, more...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
As far as Gundam Seed is concerned, there will definetly be edits, namily the after sex scene. As for the violence, there shouldn't really be any edits, except for the imploding bodies.

Actually... i was hoping that SVES would get Gundam SEED. I was looking forward to the intros... and not the over used single intro on toonami.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 1:00 am
Sketch

Post subject:
sonicboom1 wrote:
Guys.......I know this is a fairly......O.K. I won't lie Kenshin on Toonami ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Saturday block seems like a great idea, but what of weekdays? What the f*** am I supposed to watch after homework?

Ninja Turtles my good man and Teen Titans from 6-7pm.

I hope Toonami picks up a weekday run again but in the later hours before AS. 9pm - 11pm or 10pm - 11pm.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 1:25 am
AnimeGirl

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Actually... i was hoping that SVES would get Gundam SEED. I was looking forward to the intros... and not the over used single intro on toonami.

I was too. I wonder why Toonami (and sometimes AS) doesn't show them?

"Your never to old to watch cartoons!"----Me
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 1:28 am
Sketch

Post subject:
AnimeGirl wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Time cuts...

BTW, Gundam SEED wouldn't have had it's original OP's anyway because all three had what some like to call zero-G boobies, and it would only get one animated opening for it's entire run anyway.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 2:18 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Sketch wrote:
AnimeGirl wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Time cuts...

BTW, Gundam SEED wouldn't have had it's original OP's anyway because all three had what some like to call zero-G boobies, and it would only get one animated opening for it's entire run anyway.

Oh yeah... I forgot about the flying boobies... oh well...
=(
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 10:53 am
Kanshisha

Post subject:
I'm kinda shocked. Toonami has been on saturdays in the morning, and afternoons and also the midnight run and non of them have lasted. They better advertise toonami moving to Saturdays instead of just doing it because some people dont come here and find things like this out and would go. Where did Toonami go? And figure they canned it and not look around for it.

"Miguzi is set on an abandoned spaceship buried in the ocean. Each day, The Leviathan, a giant sea monster, transports Erin, the franshise’s CG host, to the submersed ship. Once inside the spaceship, Erin and the sea creatures all settle in to watch the shows, when the fun begins. "

Am I the only one that thinks that sounds dumb? Id have Moltar come back and host the block would be cooler.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 12:10 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well shut my mouth wide open.

I never expected to see Toonami ditch weekdays.

I must take some time to process this.

I'm wondering if come September the next T.I.E. will be for Toonami or that Miguzi whatever block.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 4:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Wait Wait Wait... back to the Gundam SEED intros... only the 1st and 2nd have flying boobies. The 3rd(best) and 4th don't have space boobies. Which leads me to my next point... before the intro they normally show a little review... are they going to show those or cut it and the intro completely out?
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 4:31 pm
Sketch

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Wait Wait Wait... back to the Gundam SEED intros... only the 1st and 2nd have flying boobies. The 3rd(best) and 4th don't have space boobies. Which leads me to my next point... before the intro they normally show a little review... are they going to show those or cut it and the intro completely out?

My best guess would be that the review would be cut for television broad cast (but it would be cut on AS too). I recall all the intro's having something that wouldn't let them be shown. Bandai is going to make their own intro for the show I'm guessing... but the uncut DVD's ought to have the original OP's.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 5:10 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Has anyone wondered what Tyler is gonna do about this? With Toonami only being once a week there will definetly be fewer promos and the like. And if he chooses to use the Miguzi Blocks promos will that change the site at all?
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:00 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yeah, I have. You should probobly just ask him.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:46 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
I guess MAD TV will do for 5.0 to 6.0

TMNT and Teen Titans till 7.0

Simpsons then more MAD TV.......

AS will cover nightime...

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:55 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Dude...only gonna be focusing on space boobies.....sorry.

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
sonicboom1 wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:

Dude...only gonna be focusing on space boobies.....sorry.

Jeese, you people make them there 'space boobies' sound like alien invaders . . . either way, I don't care. Unless they glow blue . . .

Tyler better advertise on the front page ot TDA that the shift is happening. And so long as it's good, whatever. But the plot to Miguzi sounds like a 75% copy of Toonami. Why not just have htem both be Toonami, and show different stuff on each? Meh, whatever. So long as Toonami doesn't die (and thus this site doesn't die) them it's fine with me.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 7:05 pm
Sketch

Post subject:
It's a seperation of brands...

Toonami in the US now means the middle ground (that everyone expected SVES to become) while AS retains the adult demo and Miguzi takes over where Toonami left off.

They could have had Toonami and Toonami PRIME but I guess CN didn't want any complaints from parents about any differing content.

Miguzi is a Williams Street production though and it is suppose to be quite similar to Toonami but it will be more focused on aciton comedies while Toonami focuses on "sophisticated action programing" from the teenage demographic.

I'll miss weekday Toonami but hey... ya never know. If the new Toonami does well in it's desired demo and they eventually have too much stuff for just one night... they could always pick up the pre-AS hour on weeknights. Which would put Toonami back at 10 hours a week. Or they could even allow Toonami 9pm - 11pm which would put it back at 15 hours a week (basically the return of the third hour!).
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 7:32 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: