нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - full metal alchemist im lost
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
full metal alchemist im lost
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FillX

Post subject:
Hated the movie........poor winry.......Crying or Very sad-----and NO!
She didn’t die for all people who didn't see it yet. The comment is referring to something totally different to that.
AngelHedgie wrote:
So, how does everyone else feel about where the series is?

Well in my opinion it's the pinnacle of the series and the pinnacle for ed....Laughing
It's amazing to see this character take on so much....I can't believe he keeps going....from episodes 41 to 44 the amount of events and revelations is so much...it's like ed getting hit the stomach with a sledgehammer. man.....to be in his shoes during that time,
I think I would die from a heart attack just for the sheer amount of emotion this guy is holding in...it's crazy....but anyway, after episode 44 the episodes after that are going feel a bit rushed for some people....(my opinion of course)
PostMon Jan 23, 2006 5:01 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ed needs to quit shielding Al and just let him in on his plans.
Tell Al "we're going home to dig up mom's grave so we can use her remains against the homunculus of her we made (Sloth)."
I'm sure Al can handle it.

I expected Papa Elric to be a jerk, but what we saw of him in episode 43, he seems pretty cool. And I'm told he's even more cool when we see his 1337 alchemy skillz.
PostMon Jan 23, 2006 8:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AngelHedgie

Post subject:
Ok, thoughts on 44:

Oooh, swimming Al (well, sort of). But it makes sense that his bloodseal is now integrated to his armor on a more fundamental level after becoming the Philosopher's Stone.

Methinks Denny missed the part in the regs about "fraternization".

Ed just beat the tar out of Dad, but it's not surprising. He never forgave him for letting mom die alone.

It's amazing that Ed hadn't found out about Hughes yet, considering that he was at the Lior base camp for some time.

Pinako made a good point about Ed rejecting his childhood the day he accepted a silver pocketwatch. And it's also a good point that adulthood is a very, VERY gray thing.

On that note, it's clear that Ed sees Al as being a child still, and seeks to preserve that for him by going graverobbing alone. That task is a massive burden in any circumstance, but to sholder it alone is not an easy thing.

And it's going to be interesting to hear about what's happening to Hohenheim and Dante - it seems that there's a limit to body-hopping...

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostSun Jan 29, 2006 7:21 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Ooooo....see-through al water thingys....

I liked 44 a lot, and I would have laughed my ass off at Armstrong's muscle comments if I hadn't been in an emotional downturn at the time.

Also...we have the whole thing DVRed to this point
PostSun Jan 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
It'll be interesting to see how the "big showdown" between Ed and the homunculi turns out. Besides that, I'm glad to see FMA picking up steam again. After the first 26 episodes, it seemed to fizzle out for a while, only to return to form a few eps. ago.
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 12:57 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just wait. Episodes 45-50 are damn near the level of heroin addiction.

51 is a bit of a let down. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'd argue that 51 is the only flawed episode.

But the show is worth it. The final few before it? Man, they're everything you could hope for.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 3:36 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, it's that far along? guess I should start watching again.
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 6:32 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good so I'm not alone on thinking 51 wasn't the best episode.
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 6:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: