нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - teen titans fav. ep(AKA WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE PIE)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
teen titans fav. ep(AKA WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE PIE)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PIEz!?
Boston Creme
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Apple
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Cherry
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Blueberry
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Key Lime
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Lemon Mereinge
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pumpkin
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Gouf Strapped to the Teen Titans in a flaky crust
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
The alcohol content of the pie itself is pretty low... Low enough that anyone can buy one. Eating a whole pie would probably have an effect similar to that of drinking a Double Gulp of Mountain Dew.
PostThu Aug 11, 2005 1:51 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Alcohol evaporates at a lower temperature than water. Thus, when you cook using alcohol, all of it boils away. Thus, a 3 year old can legally purchase anything made with alcohol so long as it has been cooked.

Remember kiddies: Science is your FRIEND ^_^

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Aug 11, 2005 3:43 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
In Russia we have a drink called Kefir (I'm not sure if Amerians have it, but in NY they only sell it where Russians live). It is made out of milk. I don't know how they make it, but its pretty much sour milk with something added to it. You might think its nasty, but its not that bad, and its actually good for you. Kefir has about 3% alcohol, but anyone can buy it.
PostThu Aug 11, 2005 5:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Are you Russian?
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostThu Aug 11, 2005 5:47 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Alcohol evaporates at a lower temperature than water. Thus, when you cook using alcohol, all of it boils away. Thus, a 3 year old can legally purchase anything made with alcohol so long as it has been cooked.

Remember kiddies: Science is your FRIEND ^_^

That's true, but like a Grasshopper pie, not all the alcohol is cooked off. I've done my homework.

But there's also some better than Kahlua cream which I forgot about, and that's French Silk, with as far as I can tell could easily be renamed chocolate cream.

More info on pie in general: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie
Anyone ever had kidney pie?[/url]
PostThu Aug 11, 2005 9:18 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
Are you Russian?

Yes, I am Russian, but I moved to the US 4 years ago.
PostSat Aug 13, 2005 7:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
draeco

Post subject:
russian babe's rock Very Happy
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:05 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm sure this will brighten a certain moderator's day.
PostMon Aug 22, 2005 3:07 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam0084 wrote:
I'm sure this will brighten a certain moderator's day.

Um . . . is there a Russian Babe Mod that I don't know about? Lets see, there's the Truffle Pig, the Married Dude, the J-Pop Addict, the Spooky Ghost Monkey, the London Chick, and the Pissy Emo Paradox Twit . . . am I missing someone?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 12:16 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Maybe one of the mods likes Russians?
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 12:31 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Maybe a certain admin posted a thread about mail-order wife offers he's been getting?
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 5:20 pm
nightwing77

Post subject:
I like apple. Also my favorite TT episode is "How Long Is Forever" for obvious reasons (NIGHTWING). I hope they do something like that again.
"NIGHTWING. HE IS THE BEST. THE ONLY ONE I COULD HAVE PICKED TO LEAD YOU. HE WILL HONOR YOU. HE WILL MAKE YOU CHAMPIONS. That's it. That's the speech. Get to work Justice League. The world needs you." -Batman "The Obsidian Age"
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 1:56 pm
MatrixSquirrel66

Post subject:
Ugh...so confusing! First we're talking about Teen Titans...then we're talking about pie...now Russians (not that theres anything wrong with Russian women ^-^!)...Well my favorite Teen Titans episode is Episode 297-494 (the episode with control freak) just because of all the tv and movei references and its funny. My favorite pie...Apple, because my grandma makes the best apple pie and it will own all of your other measly weak pies.
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 2:08 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
I declare we change the subject to cupcakes, rocking all night long and partying everyday.
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 3:38 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like confetti cupcakes without frosting

all night long,a good song to listen to is

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=1296

listened to that looping for a good 4 hours straight

and since I have no job, I get to party everyday

long live unemployedness
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 4:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: