нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Big O Finale Got Edited
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Big O Finale Got Edited
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject: Big O Finale Got Edited
The ending got cut out of its second run. I know because I just saw it. They took out the end part where Roger says his lines from the first episode about being a negotiator.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 12:55 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Here's an optimistic view from Matt Wilson at Toon Zone:

Quote:
I have a feeling it has less to do with commercial time and more to do with the potential pickup of the third season.

It stops right at the maximum height of conflict. It is the perfect place to cliffhang.

Ending with the show stuck in infinite loop does not make people pine for a third season. In fact people assumed the show was done with.

[insert random conspiracy theories here]
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 4:22 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
You all know that would make me happier then anything. Well unless it went down another level like this season. Or was called "Transformers:Big O". But its a good conspiracy. I still think its an issue of commercial time.
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Here's an optimistic view from Matt Wilson at Toon Zone:

Quote:
I have a feeling it has less to do with commercial time and more to do with the potential pickup of the third season.

It stops right at the maximum height of conflict. It is the perfect place to cliffhang.

Ending with the show stuck in infinite loop does not make people pine for a third season. In fact people assumed the show was done with.

[insert random conspiracy theories here]

wait a minute, matt wilson optimistic? next thing you know, beatdig(g)ga will be praising edits...
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 10:38 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
So, my original theory of an infinate loop when this first was shown was not so far fetched? I am a God.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 11:59 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Guess what? This is a shame!

Next thing you know, they'll cut out Spike's death, say he didn't die, and make more Bebop episodes. Twisted Evil
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 2:56 pm
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
Guess what? This is a shame!

Next thing you know, they'll cut out Spike's death, say he didn't die, and make more Bebop episodes. Twisted Evil

Don't give them any ideas!

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 4:05 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Technichally, according to my friend, the ending to Bebop is an "open" ending. They dont actually say Spike is dead, he could just be unconsious and they rush him to a hospital and hes all better. It is left open for that very reason.

PostWed Dec 24, 2003 4:56 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
And he did die once before remember? But really we know the next Bebop is the prequel with Jet as a cop.

Maybe season three could be a Big O/SD Gundam crossover season
PostWed Dec 24, 2003 6:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
With a Cameo by Spike, Edward and Ein.

PostWed Dec 24, 2003 11:19 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Why tack on a third season to Big O? I think it was fine as it was. It's supposed to be a mind-bender. Did you see anybody complaining that End of Eva was way too metaphysical, and that there should be more episodes to explain stuff better? And if there were, what ended up happening: nothing, because it's fine how it is. Hey, while we're at it, let's add some footage to Soylent Green, Casablanca, and Army of Darkness, why don't we?!
PostThu Dec 25, 2003 11:25 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
Technichally, according to my friend, the ending to Bebop is an "open" ending. They dont actually say Spike is dead, he could just be unconsious and they rush him to a hospital and hes all better. It is left open for that very reason.

Shane didn't die either...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Dec 26, 2003 11:26 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Neither did Elvis, JFK or Liberace
PostFri Dec 26, 2003 3:06 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Neither did Elvis, JFK or Liberace

Don't forget John Wayne or that female pilot...err I forgot her name
PostSun Dec 28, 2003 5:41 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Noone died, they just had their souls sucked into reverse plotholes.

PostMon Dec 29, 2003 4:01 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: