нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Transformers Energon
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Transformers Energon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I figure I'll post my Transformers report card for you to follow (yeah that's it, to follow... right, not because I was bored and wanted something to do)

Beast Wars : A+
Beast Machines : A
Generation One : A-
Energon : B-
Armada : C
Robots in Disquise : D+
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 3:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Energon is a direct sequel to Armada, but appears to be much better. Having the robots done in the same animation style as SD, but leaving everything else normal was nice.

Personally, I think that Beast Wars/Machines is the best transformers series, (I count them both as one) with the original a close second. The worst one was definetely Armada, followed by that Tranformers series that aired on Fox.
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 6:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
RID was worse than Armada. No question. Beast Wars was the best, and I still say the explosions in Beast Machines looked like fire was painted onto balloons. It was good, but the animation was too different for it to really feel like a continuation of BW.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 6:45 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
the style of BM was the only thing that kept it from being equal with BW in my opinion. Not that the style was bad, you just had to get used to.
PostMon Feb 02, 2004 3:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
nightfall wrote:
Who else thought the use of asteroids as bombardment was interesting? Not new to SciFi but (maybe) a first for TV.

Not a first for TV, JL had Vandal Savage use asteriods with a Mass Driver to fire them at Earth.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostMon Feb 02, 2004 3:59 am
Kenshin2003

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Do the transformers show signs of damage after taking a hit? That always annoyed me about Armada, they get shot and fall down but there isn't a scratch on them.

I didn't look that closely, but I think they don't.
PostMon Feb 02, 2004 6:45 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would doubt they do. Its sad to say but the only time they did was in the first half of the movie. To see what the should look and act like pull Transformers the Movie and watch the first half. Thats what the series should be like. But then how would you have recurring characters?

Oh and bye bye armada. You and your damned Autobot Laserbeak. The fact that the leader of the Decepticons had a mini-con named after the leader of the good side of the gobots. You were evil in every way. And screwed up with everything that the series tried to establish in the past. Id say im going to miss you. But id be lying. Im bitter because i've been watching it since it was shown the first time many years ago in a dark dark place called the 80's.

Any chance Paul Dini could take Transformers and do to it what he did for re-establishing Batman with TAS and Beyond?
PostMon Feb 02, 2004 7:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
nightfall wrote:
...Something about it maybe being the first time to attack using asteroids...

invasion america used meteorites... or something
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 9:19 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Any chance Paul Dini could take Transformers and do to it what he did for re-establishing Batman with TAS and Beyond?

He's to busy on Duck Dodgers.
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 12:03 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Somehow that doesnt make me feel any better
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 5:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oooo, Timm or Dini doing Transformers . . . nah, that's too good to ever happen. The universe doesn't love us THAT much . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 8:00 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Transformers Beyond:

An aging Autobot leader decides to retire into the quiet sanctuary of Teletran 1. At his side is his faithful dog Bumblebee.
:Que darkning of set:

If i was half consious im sure i could write a decent storyline for TF:Beyond. Maybe take the whole Transformers thing and do to it what he did for Justice League to.

Will he do it? No. But a geek can dream cant he?
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 10:35 pm
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Has anyone seen the Energon toys yet?

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 2:54 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah i looked them over online. Look like most of the past toys really. Nothing that specatulor. Nothing lives up to the level of the original diecast metal first generations.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 5:56 pm
AmuroSenshi

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
nightfall wrote:
...Something about it maybe being the first time to attack using asteroids...

invasion america used meteorites... or something

I'd forgotten about Invasion America, that show kicked arse. Very Happy
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 8:13 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: