нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Worst Super Power Ever
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Worst Super Power Ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Quote:
At the end of the semester, I take everything out of the room, and turn over all the furniture, and the remote isn't there, and nobody has seen it. (Before you ask, no it didn't make its way into the trash dumpster.)

And this isn't an isolated incident. I do this with 2 or three items every year, since I was eight or ten. Only one has ever been found.

Have you checked your backpocket?

You mean the pocket that tends to wear out at the seams and fall off anyway?
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 2:17 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
ROBRAM89 wrote:
When you are in the form of water, you CAN'T DIE.

ok mr. what if the oxegen molecules are ripped from thehydrogen? hmm? hmm?! yeah. your dead them.

Your mind would then be in the resulting gas cloud.
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 5:40 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
ROBRAM89 wrote:
Your mind would then be in the resulting gas cloud.

Eh... no. That's like saying that you can light your head on fire and powderize the ashes and technically your still alive because your brain makes up a good portion of that powder.
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 6:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
If his mind could inhabit water or vapor, it could inhabit loosely associated matter as long as it was close enough to water, and it would be VERY close to water.
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 8:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The physical properties of Elemental Hydrogen and Elemental Oxygen are EXTRAORDINARILY different than that of Water. Chemically speaking. For example, one is HIGLY combustable, the other is not combustible at all. Translation: One goes boom enough to blow up your neighborhood, the other couldn't be lit on fire if you were the devil.

Granted, the power to turn into water is greatly under-estimated and poorly used by that Wonder Twin. So yeah, it's a good power. But damnit they sucked at utilization.

"Form of, an ice menorah!"

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 9:10 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
For the purpose of his power, broken-down water may still count. Nobody really knows.
PostTue Jul 27, 2004 9:14 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, it can't. Trust me, I took AP Chemistry and am all gung-ho about science. His power is to take any form of water. If you break up the molecules themselves, then they are no longer water, they are merely hydrogen and oxygen.

Let me put it this way. If I cut you in half, you die. Even if I put the two halfs back together, the damage is already done. It's the same way if you were to break apart his water molecules.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 12:29 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
True, but comic book science is hardly science. If such a situation ever occurred, who knows. We don't know how his powers work. Hell, nobody even ever took the time to explain how superheroes who can fly actually do.
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually they did explain a few. I know for a fact they've explained Supermans. I just don't remember how they explained it.
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 5:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah the 26 issue Marvel Universe explained it away for all their fliers. I believe it had to do with subatomitoms or something. And that Magnetos flight came from walking on the small pieces of metal in the air.

Stan Lee recently said that he didnt understand the science mumbojumbo. But it didnt matter as long as it sounded good. Does he know what gamma rays are? No. But neither do most readers.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indivuals.htm
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 7:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
How's about this one: the ability to argue over the physics of a fictional world invented to entertain, and debate exactly what constitutes death in this entirely fictional world.
Either that or Existentialism Man.
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 7:56 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, me and my minion are considering going as State Alchemists for our next con. So far we've come up with (for me) Loud Mouth Alchemist: transmute a normal voice into a really loud voice (has the slight crutch of needing to us a megaphone. The megaphone has a transmutation circle on it. Loud Mouth Alchemist will argue that the circle does all the work, and he just didn't want to put it on his own clothing). The other one (For Ixidor): Sammich Alchemist. He transmutes bread and lunchmeat into a sandwich.
PostWed Jul 28, 2004 10:26 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
And I shall be the ever popular Sarcastro! *a cookie to whomever catches the reference*
PostThu Jul 29, 2004 1:08 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm going to a con at my University dressed as Kakashi from Naruto. It's gonna be awesome.
I'm gonna get a red contact lens for my sharingan, and make a little come come paradise book. and be overall pimp.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Jul 29, 2004 2:00 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
when I was still going to school there was a guy there who EVERYDAY would come wearing his naruto bandana. It never came off.
PostThu Jul 29, 2004 3:34 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: