нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Yu-Yu Hakusho
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Yu-Yu Hakusho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_Dragon

Post subject: NOOOOOOOOOOO....
WHY WHY did they start over on Yu Yu.. The dark Tournament was not over. It was just heating up.
CURSE YOU TOONAMI
Curse you for makeing me care

Sob..sob..sob
PostTue May 20, 2003 11:35 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
They do this for a lot of shows. It's called a 'cliffhanger'. It's meant to make you watch it NEXT season too. If they realsed the whole series at once, they wouldn't make as much money from advertising. At least they didn't stop in the middle of a fight. That would be worse and you know it. This isn't as bad as it seems.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue May 20, 2003 2:41 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Exactly. They need ratings almost as much as this board needs less n00bs.

DragonBall Z was their ratings pot and they lost that so they pretty much have turned all of their shows in to cliff hangers.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue May 20, 2003 2:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
G-B, for the very last time, you have no right to chastise ANY newbies. Do you understand?

PostTue May 20, 2003 3:11 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*bows*

Yes sir. I'm sorry but it comes naturally.

Sorry to all the n00bs that I flamed.

PostTue May 20, 2003 3:17 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
I just saw on the front page that Cyborg 009 will be replacing Yu Yu on the thirty'th. Is it going to another time slot or is it (Shudder) being cancled. From what I heard it's ratings were still going through the roof.
PostSun May 25, 2003 8:59 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's going on vacation for a while I think... so in other words its going to sves.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun May 25, 2003 2:31 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well that's odd...

Guess they're just trying to prolong the time until they air the end of the Dark Tournament till sept. Toonami seems to come out with new stuff the same times every year. Once in the beggining of the year around Jan/Feb and again at the end of Sept. and that's when they'll most likely bring the new eps.
PostSun May 25, 2003 3:36 pm
TheWonderElf

Post subject:
Cliffhanger.... that wasn't a CLIFFHANGER.... That was cruel, cruel, cruel, cruel and unfortunatly not so unusual punishment. Karasu is the absolutly most gorgeous hunk of demon flesh I have ever seen, and Yoko Kurama has to be third (Sesshomaru being second, of course). Why do they do this to me? Whyyyyyyy??????? I waited ALL week. ALL week. And then they cut me off. Karasu vs. Kurama was ranked #1 YYH fight in Shonen Jump by a poll or something... Grrrrr.... This only adds to my growing hatred for Toonami and Cartoon Network... AS did the same bloody thing for Inu Yasha too. And my poor, poor, poor, mutilated, butchered, chopped, stepped on, swalled, then thrown up again Rurouni Kenshin... How could they???? How could they???? And poor Kaoru... what happened to your adorable, beautiful voice? (and Yahiko too, man *shudder*)... ahem... Yes, I am a fangirl. And yes, I love bishounen. And Karasu was really yummy. Not fair. Not fair at all.
PostSun May 25, 2003 9:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Goddamnit shutup. Stop whining. If you hate Toonami, don't watch. Although, then you will be without ANY Yu Yu Hakusho or Kenshin.

Why the bloody hell can't people realize one thing? Cartoon Network is a BUSINESS. In order to not be sued, they have to conform to certain censoring standards. That is so they may keep airing shows. They air the stuff we want, but they must compromise and cut parts out so as to keep airing it. IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT.

ALSO, they need to keep us watching. If they showed ALL of Yu Yu Hakusho in one fell swoop, then people would stop watching the show. Thus, rather than making money for 3 years, they would make money for half a year. Not good. A Cliffhanger keeps you watching.

So stop whing and try to enjoy iy. I'm sick of people complaining and not realizing how good we have it. If I sound grumpy, it's becuase I've had a long day and I usually have more patience than this but right now I do not and I appologize.

PostSun May 25, 2003 9:35 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
TheWonderElf wrote:
Cliffhanger.... that wasn't a CLIFFHANGER.... That was cruel, cruel, cruel, cruel and unfortunatly not so unusual punishment. Karasu is the absolutly most gorgeous hunk of demon flesh I have ever seen, and Yoko Kurama has to be third (Sesshomaru being second, of course). Why do they do this to me? Whyyyyyyy??????? I waited ALL week. ALL week. And then they cut me off. Karasu vs. Kurama was ranked #1 YYH fight in Shonen Jump by a poll or something... Grrrrr.... This only adds to my growing hatred for Toonami and Cartoon Network... AS did the same bloody thing for Inu Yasha too. And my poor, poor, poor, mutilated, butchered, chopped, stepped on, swalled, then thrown up again Rurouni Kenshin... How could they???? How could they???? And poor Kaoru... what happened to your adorable, beautiful voice? (and Yahiko too, man *shudder*)... ahem... Yes, I am a fangirl. And yes, I love bishounen. And Karasu was really yummy. Not fair. Not fair at all.

Quote:
Goddamnit shutup. Stop whining. If you hate Toonami, don't watch. Although, then you will be without ANY Yu Yu Hakusho or Kenshin.

Not Exactly. He could by the dvds. Whoa. I've never seen a master of the n00bs before.

PostThu Jun 12, 2003 2:23 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
G-B, for the very last time, you have no right to chastise ANY newbies. Do you understand?

Come to think of it, o fall the newbs that have made cameo appearances in this thread, not a single one has been bad. I guess Yo Yu Hakusho really isn't as bad as DBZ...
And remember, damn and hell accidentally got left in the first few runs of Outlaw Star.
PostThu Jun 12, 2003 4:01 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I just got back into YYH this week, and Im kicking my self. Something I noticed, uit has the action of DBZ with more attituted and humor(good humor) They dont mess around when it comes to fighting someone. Im like man, this is great.
Like yesterdays eps, if it had been Goku who ran into that SpiderMonster they wouldnt even had stated fighting yet, and the spider whould have transformed twice into a more powerful being.
Instead, Kubah, and Yuski finish it off wiht in a minute. Laughing

Thats what it is all about!
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 9:12 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Precisely the reason I love this show with a bloddy passion. But since I've seen every single ep that's aired like three times, don't think I'll buy the dvds.

It's the action of DBZ with a plot, and it's set in the 80's! What the hell could be better?
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 7:24 am
sonicboom1

Post subject:
Hi...haven't been here in awhile
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 8:02 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: