нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - .hack//sign
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
.hack//sign
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's been out for a month or two. But the placeI rent games from didn't get it till recently
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 2:30 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Question: Where can I get an MP3 of Obsession?
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 2:36 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Where can you get it? do you have some P2P program? Like Kazaa or I-mesh? If you do just look for .hack or Obsession
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 2:47 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Where can you get it? do you have some P2P program? Like Kazaa or I-mesh? If you do just look for .hack or Obsession

No, I need a website.

Please tell.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 2:49 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I use I-Mesh. This works pretty well.
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 2:55 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Btw I was wrong. Im watching "./hack twilights braclet" or something like that. And I just dont like it the way I liked hack sign. But its only 13 episodes. The friend who gave it to me swears Ginkan makes an appearance. And that the ending is worth the pay off.
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 6:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't like the way everyone looks every looks like chibi's. But I guess it fits the tone of the series. And Ginkan might appear? I dunno I've only seen people from the games appear so far. But I've only seen 4 ep's so far...I'll have to download the rest, BitTorrent files you have to love them (^_^)
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 6:32 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I watched until episode 8. And my friend is pleading with me to finish watching the other 6. He keeps swearing the ending is the pay off. I just cant get past the whole "Form blazing sword thing".

"What will we do?!! We cant defeat this big giant monster. Try your slicing attack"
"What that didnt work? Try your magic fire ball!"
"Wait that didnt work either? Oh yeah!"
"DAAATA DRAIN"

Only once did he try to use it at the beginning of the attack. It just makes everything feel so repititve.
PostMon Jun 30, 2003 2:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Omega_Weapon

Post subject:
Green-Bird wrote:
Question: Where can I get an MP3 of Obsession?

The song is all over KaZaA! Its just a shame though that its such a popular song but almost everyone I know who likes it doent even know who its by. Crying or Very sad I feel bad for See-Saw....
PostSun Jul 20, 2003 5:01 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Did anyone watch Saturday night's episode? Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I unfortunately missed out on it.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 6:02 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Summary time! Episode #22: Phantom

Bear, Mimiru, and Subaru head into the dungeon where Mimiru first met Tsukasa so they can find a gate (provided by Helba) to get to Harold (the broken man) and talk to him some more. On their way through the dungeon they meet one of those undefeatable monsters. Lord Balmug of the Azure Sky shows up and fights the monster while Bear, Mimiru, and Subaru get to the gate (it's a pretty green one).

They talk to Harold and learn that he made Aura and someone to awaken Aura. But the person/thing he made to awaken Aura is corrupting her into a dark Aura. He asks them to find Aura and awaken her the way he intended. Morgana (the creepy lady voice) starts to erase Harold from the room and Bear, Mimiru and Subaru have to get out of there, which they do.

Meanwhile... Sora and the Silver Knight are wondering around when they find another undefeatable monster. Sora cuts the monster, but it regenerates, so he leaves Silver Knight behind to fight it himself.

Meanwhile... Tsukasa is still sitting next to the bed where Aura used to be. Brain still fried, and still picking at that poor teddy bear.

A while later Silver Knight runs into Crim. Crim gives him the "The World is just a game and you should play it in a way you can enjoy" speech.

Sora is wondering around by himself when he spots Maha (the cat). Maha starts to warp away, but Sora grabs Maha and gets transported along with Maha to the place where Aura is. Maha yells at Sora then floats away, but of course you can't hear anything Maha says. Sora says, "Looky what I found."

End of episode.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 6:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Thanks, Beefy! Blast! I knew I missed a good one! There's always the DVD's, I guess. Hmmm. Speaking of Helba, I wonder if Kite or any of his party members(besides Balmung) from the games show up in .Hack//SIGN...
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 7:54 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam0084 wrote:
I wonder if Kite or any of his party members(besides Balmung) from the games show up in .Hack//SIGN...

I doubt it, since the events in the games begin to take place about six months after the end of //SIGN.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 11:29 pm
Omega_Weapon

Post subject:
Dont the SIGN characters show up in Mutation? I havent completed it yet, so I wouldnt know yet.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 7:50 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm not sure if Bear appears in it(all I saw was a post by him on the message board in the game), but Kite does(accidentally) meet up with Mimiru in a dungeon(she gives you "Mimiru's Sword"). I haven't finished it(MUTATION) yet, though.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: