нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What is your favorite show Toonami ever had on?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What is your favorite show Toonami ever had on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
thundercats, he-man, gi joe, ect. if you liked any of those cartoons from the 80's (even TMNT even thoguh it was originally a comic) were made soley for the money. For selling toys. Transformers too.

An enjoyable series made for the money is still an enjoyable series. Get over it.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 3:20 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I know that they make sows for money, but they also make them to entertain. By the time They made GT the whole DB series was quite over. They just did it to gain money, even if the show WAS crappy. Thats what makes me mad.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 7:37 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would rather watch GT than Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon or Digimon. Trust me, there are worse things out there to be complaining about. Here I'll post one single image and if you can find anything that the show is better than GT about then I'll stop; if you can't find anything redeaming (and better than GT) you have to stop complaining. Ok?

Here goes.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 2:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Its funnier.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 3:48 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aparently you never watched that show.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 5:16 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I thought I did.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 6:14 pm
AmuroSenshi

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:

Here goes.

[noob] OMFG TEH SHOW OWNERZ!!!!11111 [/noob]
hee hee. Laughing
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 7:57 pm
Tsukasa

Post subject:
Has to be DBZ hands down , i know its old and its not that good anymore but it is an anime that is surely going down in anime history , also i loved gundam wing next to dbz gundam wing ROCKED -_-.
Those who lay eyes on a gundam shall not live to tell about it
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 8:28 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
don't get me started on gundam.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 10:56 pm
Kenshin2003

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
GT isn't too bad. I really expected somthing much worse, actually, I expected somthing that . . . would make armada look good.

That would be very hard to do.
PostSat Feb 07, 2004 12:29 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
WhtHawk wrote:
GT isn't too bad. I really expected somthing much worse, actually, I expected somthing that . . . would make armada look good.

It's been done.

Andromaton wrote:

PostSat Feb 07, 2004 2:16 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
Tri_GUN_damwing wrote:
For people who LIKE GT...

Like me.

And me!!!!!

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostSat Feb 07, 2004 2:34 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
WhtHawk wrote:

It's been done.

Andromaton wrote:

I've never personally seen the show...but I've heard things. Where I've heard these things, that remains to be known.

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostSat Feb 07, 2004 2:37 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
don't get me started on gundam.

Kill me if I'm wrong. Weren't you the one who said that you hated all Gundam series except for 8th MS?
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 5:54 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
yup, and and I could explain why in great detail in a nice lengthy post Smile But instead, I'll just bring up my dislike for the series of series randomly and briefly.
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 10:33 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: