нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - full metal alchemist im lost
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
full metal alchemist im lost
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
necromancer

Post subject: full metal alchemist im lost
last i saw of fma was when al opens the door and says "brother u wont believe whos here!" and then this guy is behind him and thats it the episode ends and adult swim replayed from the start y? y?Y?Y?Y? did they have to replay it right then?!? also im bored
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:05 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
They do this with all series. Its to allow people to catch up who didnt watch it the first time.

So yeah you've got a bit of time before you see the second half.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Some tell me exactly where they stopped, please? I'm curious. Also, the series just gets better and better. The second half is WORTH the wait, in my opinion.

Oh, and if you're bored, we don't care.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 1:27 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Some tell me exactly where they stopped, please? I'm curious. Also, the series just gets better and better. The second half is WORTH the wait, in my opinion.

Oh, and if you're bored, we don't care.

you know cp, i dunno if this was brought up in your "I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist . . .(spoiler thread)", but it's really weird having you, of all people on this board, being done a series before it airs on tv...forgive me, but i just had to point that out...

adult swim stopped after the episode where ed and al ran into some girl who also had a metal arm in a town where it seemed everyone had some sort of metal limb on 'em...something about the girl wanting to prove that the guy who crafted her arm was the best even though he didn't build limbs with any sort of fancy and/or strength-enhancing attachments, so she stole ed's pocket watch and they had a chase...the episode ended with two people bursting into ed, al, and winry's room, with al exclaiming "master!?" before hitting the credits...

sorry to say i can't remember the episode title, or much else for that matter, but i hope you can piece it together from that...
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 1:44 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Haha, I didn't realize my watching habits were so watched by the rest of the board. The only reason I dedicated myself to FMA so ferverently is that I was beginning to think that I was loosing my liking of anime, came home for, I think it was Thanksgiving weekend (might have been over Christmas break. I don't watch much TV while at college. Weird that my habits are so different for no real reason), caught an ep of FMA, I think it was ep 4, and the moment I saw that guy turn a screwdriver into a sword with cool flashing lights going off I thought "Hot damn, THIS is why I love cartoons."

So I managed to, erm, aquire the rest of the series. I felt it necissary to keep an interest in an artform alive.

Anyway, that was a wonderful synopsis of where they are in the story. I know exactly which ep you're talking about JJc. There's a string of episodes that being around . . . 17 and go to around 25 where I just could not stop watching between episodes. Then it kind of dies down for a little while with less continuation stuff, but soon enough the pace picks up again. Now I can say with confidence, FMA only gets BETTER from where Cartoon Network left off.

SO worth the wait. Trust me on this.

PostThu Jun 09, 2005 2:31 pm
necromancer

Post subject:
well ok i just didnt want them to restart it stink sthat they do that ok
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Please use periods. They don't hurt. Thank you kindly.

It is annoying that Cartoon Network always does that. However, at teh same time, it's smart marketing. It keeps people watching. People like cliffhangers because it provides suspense. Makers of cliffhangers like cliffhangers because it keeps people watching. It's a win-win. However, this also means Cartoon Network gets to take it's time showing stuff, and they take advantage of it. If the series were currently in production, however, no one would complain. Thus is hte downfall of having a show that's alreayd been finished.

So yes, it does stink. But it helps Cartoon Network survive. So I don't mind.

PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
FUNi is only up to episode 37 in the dubbing of FMA.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
necromancer

Post subject:
ok im srry i didnt use . . . this enough for u ?
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Use them PROPERLY. Good grammar is not nearly as hard as you people make it out to be. You're 14, you're a big boy. Literacy is an important part of life and communication. Don't make it the neglected hate child. The only thing typing poorly does is make us think you're an idiot.

PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:19 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Or possibly dyslexic. Still, those with dyslexia usually find punctuation and grammar to be the easier parts of language.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:26 pm
necromancer

Post subject:
im not dislexic! wuts ur deal any way? y u should be concerned with my life?
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 8:55 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Because those poor english skills are going to land you in a dead-end job, and that's not good for a nation that's supposed to be so rich that it outsources its labor.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
We only outsource because no americans want a dead end IT position doing help desk or programming. Well that or Project Management. Call Centers no they wont work as well. Well and telephone marketing we definatly cant find employees for that either.

H1B
L1B
Learn these fun letter kids. They are the visa programs that got rid of your chance of finding a level 1, 2, or 3 IT career.

H1B - started during Y2K boom. 65,000 per year for the first 2 years then became 195,000 until last year when it was lowered to 65,000 again. Bush treid to get it raised to unlimited in first 100 days in office. Congress nixed it.

L1B - Best to give an example of what it was meant to be. Microsoft needs to do a piece of code for Longhorn. They have someone in their Helsinki office who can do it and not someone in the US. They come in under L1B. When the projects over they go home.
Current use - LCC international is a staffing agency with offices worldwide. And uses their worldwide offices as a loophole to bring in labor for american contracts.
The last LCC contract i worked on had a scot, brit, spaniard, a lady from napal, china and japan all represented. This was for Cingular. What were we americans doing? Driving testing cell signals. Shame there wasnt anyone available.

/Rant off
This rant brought to you by someone whos been laid off, downsized and generally screwed over by corporate america abusing H1B and L1B.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 10:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is why i like my job at Creative. Not only is the US call center actually in the US (oklahoma), but we don't use scripts! Yeah, thats right. When you call us, we actually use our brains/neighbor to fix your problem.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 11:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: