нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Other Animation Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Other Animation Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cool. This is a good sign that maybe Boomerang will start adding other shows. Even though i have my Batman:TAS season 1 and 2 DVD"s i'll still record them. Plus NO COMMERCIALS!!

Time to go look at the Boomerang forum and see what else is coming to the channel.

Edit- Well SWAT Kats 4pm daily on the schedules as well. So 80's and 90's cartoons are starting to make an appearance.
PostSat Jul 02, 2005 8:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
After a long stretch of laziness/forgetfulness by yours truly, it returns!

Animidnight Schedule on Encore Action- Shows air every Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and Friday night/Saturday morning at Midnight.

August 2005
WXIII: Patlabor the Movie 3- Aug. 3rd and 6th
Vampire Hunter D- Aug. 10th and 13th
Macross Plus OVA's- Aug. 17th and 20th
Dead Leaves- Aug. 24th and 27th
X- Aug. 31st and Sept. 3

September 2005
Texhnolyze episodes 1 -3- Sept. 7th and 10th
Black Magic M-66- Sept. 14th and 17th
Evangelion: Death and Rebirth- Sept. 21st and 24th
End of Evangelion- Sept. 28 and Oct. 1st

...yes, you get to see the ending one month before [as] starts showing you the beginning... Razz
PostThu Aug 04, 2005 5:54 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
New shows coming to G4's "Anime Unleashed" this fall, starting Sept. 3rd at Midnight Eastern/Sept. 2 at 9 PM Pacific with 2 episodes of RahXephon.
The shows will repeat on Sept. 5th at 4 AM East./1 AM Pacific, while premieres continue to air on Saturdays.

Coming later this fall: Colorful and Cromartie High School.

[as] misses out, again. Sad

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Aug 23, 2005 11:35 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I saw an ep. of Cromartie High School a few months ago. It was hilarious! I can't remember how long the ep. was, though. Hopefully G4's commercial breaks every five minutes won't screw up the pacing.
PostWed Aug 24, 2005 7:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
TCM Expands Classic Cartoon Franchise Cartoon Alley
Cartoon Alley to Air Rarely Seen Classic Cartoons Saturdays Beginning September 3, at 11:30 a.m.

Turner Classic Movies will expand its classic cartoon franchise, Cartoon Alley, from once a month to once a week, airing every Saturday mornings at 11:30 a.m. beginning Saturday, September 3. Cartoon Alley is hosted by TCM’s weekend daytime host, Ben Mankiewicz. The half-hour programming block will include three classic cartoons themed around a particular subject. Mankiewicz will provide wrap-arounds for each, offering behind-the-scenes information and context about the particular cartoons and the genre in general. Titles will be drawn from TCM’s library of more than 1,000 classic cartoon titles from MGM and Warner Bros., many of which have rarely, if ever, been seen since their initial release. Each offers an amazing glimpse into the early years of the genre, when feature films were regularly preceded by animated shorts.

Cartoon Alley’s now-weekly series kicks off with the classic animated shorts from David Hand’s Animaland series. Hand was a top animator for Disney who worked as supervising director on such classics as Bambi and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs before he was lured to Europe to start a world-class animation studio in England. The first projects he created for the studio were the now famous cartoons under the Animaland banner. Most of the Animaland cartoons were thought to be lost forever following the closing of the studio’s facilities, but nine of Hand's Animaland shorts were recently rediscovered. Each Saturday throughout the month of September during Cartoon Alley, TCM will present these Animaland titles: "The Platypus" (1948, Sept. 3), "The Cuckoo" (1948, Sept. 3), "The Lion" (1948, Sept 3), "The Ostrich" (1949, Sept. 10), "It's a Lovely Day" (1949, Sept. 10), "The House Cat" (1949, Sept. 10), "Ginger Nutt's Bee Brother" (1949, Sept. 17), "Ginger Nutt's Christmas Circus" (1949, Sept. 17) and "Ginger Nutt's Forest Dragon" (1950, Sept. 17).
PostFri Sep 02, 2005 4:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Classic Looney Tunes Enlisted for 24-Hour “Fall on Boomerang� Marathon Sept. 22
First Day of Fall 2005 to be Celebrated with Cartoons Featuring Falling Items…and Characters!

Anticipating cool breezes and a changing of the leaves, Boomerang, Cartoon Network’s exclusive 24-hour, commercial-free television home to classic cartoons, will celebrate the first day of autumn, Thursday, Sept. 22, with a 24-hour marathon (6 a.m.-6 a.m./ET) of Looney Tunes classics appropriately titled FALL ON BOOMERANG. Each short selected from the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes library features unlikely things that fall—from dropping ACME anvils and plummeting pianos to over-zealous characters who race beyond window ledges and mountain cliffs.

“FALL ON BOOMERANG makes everything and everybody a victim of this autumnal event,� said Marc Buhaj, vice president of programming and scheduling for both Cartoon Network and Boomerang. “Fall is the perfect season to celebrate cartoons. Ever since the creation of animation, our cartoon stars have been involved in fantastic, outrageous situations with falling objects that result in comical, harmless endings. This one-day event pays tribute to that timeless tradition with a full schedule of gravity-prone classics featuring great Looney Tunes all-stars.�

Among the many characters slated for the FALL ON BOOMERANG salute, Bugs Bunny will dodge multiple falling objects (including Elmer Fudd) in such theatrical shorts as "Hare Trigger" (1945), "High Diving Hare" (1966) and "Bully for Bugs" (1953). Sylvester and Tweety will vie to stay Earth-bound in classics such as "Cat-Tails for Two" (1953) and "Tweet and Sour" (1956). And those ultimate champions of the chase, Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote, defy all laws of gravity (unsuccessfully) in such high speed romps as "Beep, Beep" (1952), "To Beep or Not to Beep" (1963) and "Going, Going, Gosh!" (1953). Additional Looney Tunes characters lined up to make an appearance in the all-day marathon include Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Foghorn Leghorn and the Goofy Gophers.
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 5:51 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sunday Pants, Little Time but A Load of Laughs
New Series Showcases Funny Animated Shorts to Premiere on Cartoon Network Oct. 2

Sunday Pants, a new 30-minute series showcasing original and acquired animated shorts, will debut on Cartoon Network on Sunday, Oct. 2, at 9:30 p.m. (ET, PT). The series, which will air every Sunday evening, features in each episode a fast-moving selection of short animation pieces from around the world.

Sunday Pants will feature a variety of animation styles, from traditional hand-drawn animation to artists working on computer-based Flash and CGI. The series also will feature both original and acquired shorts, giving Cartoon Network the opportunity to work with many different animators.

Viewers will experience a diverse collection of shorts from every corner of the world. Each weeks shorts will reflect a common theme. The band "The Slacks" will weave each episode together by performing an original song based on that night’s theme, making several appearances throughout each 30-minute episode. For example, the “Dangerous Situations� theme would feature the band singing in very treacherous situations, like a driving range as golf balls zoom by their heads.

“We think that the most avid fans of animation will be thrilled with the different approach each creator takes to the weekly theme, and we’ll see some really experimental storytelling,� said Pola Changnon, vice president of on-air promotion and executive producer of program production for Cartoon Network. “But this isn’t some sort of highbrow film festival. We’re putting forward the most entertaining cartoons we can find. Each episode will contain about a dozen shorts, so Sunday Pants will be a fast moving, hilarious half-hour.�

For Sunday Pants, Cartoon Network has enlisted an eclectic list of animators, from veterans to up-and-comers and even a few in-house creators. Among the creators chosen are Lance Taylor (Facelift Enterprises, Inc.); Lincoln Pierce (Global Mechanic); Tim McKeon and Adam Pava (Cartoon Network Studios); Andy Fielding (Red Kite Animation); and Andy Merrill, Craig “Sven� Gordon and Stuart Hill (Cartoon Network). Creators of Sunday Pants come from every corner of the globe, including the United States, Scotland, France, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada.

Musical legend Joey Santiago, lead guitarist for the Pixies, performs the Sunday Pants theme song.
PostFri Sep 23, 2005 5:18 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
So basically a new version of Liquid TV? Not that its a bad thing at all.
PostSat Sep 24, 2005 7:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Ooh...almost Toonami...
Matt Wilson at Toon Zone wrote:
The Batman vs Dracula to air on...
Miguzi..???

Yep. Saturday, October 22nd at 5 PM ET on the Miguzi block.

...Okay then.

Sums it up for me, too. Thanks, Matt. Wink
PostWed Oct 12, 2005 5:32 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh well then I guess I will have to go TiVO that fine piece of animation. I'm sure it will live up to all of my expectations.
PostWed Oct 12, 2005 11:50 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Swiped directly from Toon Zone:

TCM Announces Ghibli Series, Unreleased Takahata Title Set to Air
By Zedd
10-25-2005, 6:18 AM

Toon Zone has independent confirmation that Turner Classic Movies plans to air nine animated features from Studio Ghibli in January 2006.

According to the official TCM Web site, the film series will include a variety of Ghibli films, including the currently unreleased Whisper of the Heart and Isao Takahata's Only Yesterday, which Disney had previously suggested was on indefinite hold and would not be dubbed. For the latter title, TCM lists only the Japanese voice cast, suggesting that the film may air in Japanese with subtitles, though the network has not given a definite answer on this point.

- Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke will both air twice on the evening of Jan. 5, 2006.

- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Castle in the Sky will air at the same times one week later, on Jan. 12.

- My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso and Whisper of the Heart are set to air Thursday, Jan. 19.

- Finally, the Takahata films Pom Poko and Only Yesterday will air Jan. 26.

Since this is a far-advance schedule, it may change prior to the airdates.
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 7:25 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
'A Charlie Brown Christmas' leads TV pack

By LYNN ELBER
AP Television Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Good grief, network executives said when they first saw Charles Schulz's "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

"They thought it was too slow," executive producer Lee Mendelson recalls being told by the powers-that-were at CBS in 1965.

But the special was an instant hit with critics and audiences. Forty years later, its ruminations on the spirit of Christmas, backed by a lilting jazz score by Vince Guaraldi, remain fresh and affecting.

Schulz, the creator of Charlie Brown and the rest of the "Peanuts" comic strip gang, never doubted that the program he'd written was good, Mendelson said. Schulz, who died in 2000, considered it his favorite of the "Peanuts" TV specials.

"I guess you can have an animated scene where you have a kid read from the Bible," Mendelson said of the show, in which Charlie is depressed by the commercialization of Christmas until he is reminded of its unchanged meaning.

The sermon falls to Linus. "I can tell you what Christmas is about," he says, recounting the story of Christ's birth and ending with, "Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, goodwill toward men."

"A Charlie Brown Christmas," directed by animator Bill Melendez, airs 8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 6, on ABC. It's paired with "Charlie Brown Christmas Tales," based on Schulz's work and featuring each of the Peanuts characters, including Snoopy, in individual vignettes.

Among the other old favorites and newcomers marking the holiday season (all times EST, check local listings for PBS programs):

ANIMATION:

- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," 8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 30, CBS. A shy reindeer battles the Abominable Snowmonster and finds that his vibrantly colored nose makes him a hero, not a misfit, when Santa Claus needs a guiding light.

- "The Happy Elf," 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 2, NBC. Harry Connick lends his voice and original songs to the story of Eubie the elf, who must rescue the unhappy town of Bluesville. The voices of Carol Kane, Lewis Black, Mickey Rooney and Rob Paulsen also are featured.

- "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town," 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 2, ABC. Fred Astaire was the narrator for this 1970 tale about how Kris Kringle (Mickey Rooney) overcomes a ban on toys in his native Sombertown and ends up becoming Santa Claus, the world's biggest toy distributor.

- "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown!" 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, ABC. Rerun, younger brother of Linus and Lucy, gets more than he bargained for when Snoopy the beagle invites his brother, Spike, for a visit.

- "Rugrats Chanukah Special," 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, Nickelodeon. Grandpa Boris and his old rival, Shlomo, perform in a play about the holiday's meaning and, with the help of the babies, find a way to reconcile.

- "Frosty the Snowman," 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, CBS. Jimmy Durante narrated the tale of the brave snowman pursued by evil Professor Hinkle on a mission to rescue the North Pole. Followed at 8:30 p.m. by "Frosty Returns," narrated by Jonathan Winters.

- "A Rugrats Kwanzaa," 8:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 26, Nickelodeon. When Aunt T. arrives to celebrate the Kwanzaa holiday with the Carmichaels, little Susie learns what it means to honor "the legacy of our great people," and what greatness comes from.

- "Arthur's Perfect Christmas," 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 24, PBS. Elwood City is abuzz with plans for the perfect holiday, whether Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, but everything doesn't go as planned for Arthur, D.W. and their family and friends.

- "Chanukah Stories," airing on PBS stations in December (check local listings). Two children's books, "The Tie Man's Miracle" and "Moishe's Miracle," were adapted for this special, featuring Jami Gertz and Bob Saget.
PostMon Nov 28, 2005 5:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cartoon Network has announced the following new Saturday morning lineup, scheduled to go into effect on Saturday, January 14, 2006:

9:00am - Robotboy
9:30am - The Life & Times of Juniper Lee
10:00am - Ben 10
10:30am - Zixx (beginning January 21)
11:00am - Dragon Hunters
PostFri Dec 09, 2005 10:51 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Word on the street is that G4's new "Action Blast" block that airs on weekday mornings at 8:00 AM has Transformers: Beast Wars... Cool
PostWed Jan 04, 2006 4:24 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
It was in the commercial today actually. I was going to post about it.
PostFri Jan 20, 2006 6:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: