нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - One Piece
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
One Piece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]-311-

Man, I love this style of art. And the animation is so expressive. They do recycle a couple of scenes but this episode is great. The crew make their escape thanks to Sanji's plan and Robin gets her revenge.....and wow, is that a painful scene.

Next week's episode has a new style of animation as far as I can tell. Never seen it before but it looks good, I think(ehm....some people might not notice). I'll be interested if they can keep one style for more than one episode. EDIT: Ah, I think I can place that style........Movie 7???? Boobies!!!!!!

A couple of spoiler caps. That last one I just thought would make a nice wallpaper.[/quote]
PostSun May 27, 2007 8:16 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]-312-

Well, if that wasn't one of the saddest episodes ever...

The art was great. It did look a lot like Movie 7. Nami and Robin had huge cans, just like the movie, but luckily it didn't get too much in the way here. Pretty failthful to the manga. A really cool part: all the Merry flashbacks at the end were re-animated. Looked very nice in widescreen. Good job on consistency Toei. They also show shots of most of the rooms of Merry as Luffy and Chopper look for Usopp. Good idea.

Net ep looks good: the return of G.

EDIT: Some notes. In one scene they "accidentally" forget to draw Robin's slip and you can see her ass...kinda. What? Of course I made a screencap of it! Also, the music they play at the end during the recaps was ending 16, Dear Friends. And speaking of recaps. The ones at the beginning of this episode are very short this time.[/quote]

[quote=crossbonesI guess I'll put the rest as SPOILERS. Get your hanky ready.
Hm. The GM had mugiwara flags in the flashback at Usopp's village. Is that right?[/quote]
PostSat Jun 02, 2007 9:46 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
ToniToniChopper wrote:
crossbones wrote:
-312-
In one scene they "accidentally" forget to draw Robin's slip and you can see her ass...kinda. What? Of course I made a screencap of it!

Something is missing among these screencaps... Mad
PostSat Jun 02, 2007 10:38 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]Ehh...?

Anyway...

-314-

Lots of flashbacks but this time, original ones, not re-animated. Sad But most importantly, the return of....

BOGART! YAAAAAAY!!!

Oh, and two other guys.[/quote]

DON! Spoiler!
PostSat Jun 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
crossbones wrote:
Oh, and two other guys.

That's unexpected.
PostSat Jun 16, 2007 11:05 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
HUGE Update coming! De Arimasu!

crossbones wrote:
-312-

Well, if that wasn't one of the saddest episodes ever...

The art was great. It did look a lot like Movie 7. Nami and Robin had huge cans, just like the movie, but luckily it didn't get too much in the way here. Pretty failthful to the manga. A really cool part: all the Merry flashbacks at the end were re-animated. Looked very nice in widescreen. Good job on consistency Toei. They also show shots of most of the rooms of Merry as Luffy and Chopper look for Usopp. Good idea.

Net ep looks good: the return of G.

EDIT: Some notes. In one scene they "accidentally" forget to draw Robin's slip and you can see her ass...kinda. What? Of course I made a screencap of it! Also, the music they play at the end during the recaps was ending 16, Dear Friends. And speaking of recaps. The ones at the beginning of this episode are very short this time.

I guess I'll put the rest as SPOILERS. Get your hanky ready.
Hm. The GM had mugiwara flags in the flashback at Usopp's village. Is that right?

crossbones wrote:
-313-

Good episode. We get to hear about Adam and see Paulie in his cool new jacket. They also added a bit of hilarious filler involving Zoro and his keen sense of direction. And they seem to be stretching out the part where the two kids try to mug him. Then there's Garp, of course.

Spoiler section. Btw, Garp's scar is not visible in his first shot but they show it in the following scenes.

crossbones wrote:
Ehh...?

Anyway...

-314-

Lots of flashbacks but this time, original ones, not re-animated. Sad But most importantly, the return of....

BOGART! YAAAAAAY!!!

Oh, and two other guys.

DON! Spoiler!

crossbones wrote:
-315-

This was a great episode. The animation was quite good and a lot of the scenes are directed very nicely. A lot of classic OP tracks here too. Nice way of connecting to the older episodes.

We get to hear of Shin Sekai and Vegapunk and all sorts of new info. They picked the Sogeking theme song to play at the party. Heh. Very moving ending with Robin and Aokiji too. Looks like next week will actually look the same as far as production quality is concerned which is good. Check out the link in the first post to see the preview. Can't wait to see Shanks again.

Looks like Nami's bikini is the same color as in the Rainbow book after all.

316 spoiler caps.

crossbones wrote:
-316-

The first few minutes were filler with he return of the two W7 station guys. Then more partying and later Shanks and Whitebeard. I hate to say it but the final scene with them is surprisingly weak. I was hoping for something with more "DON!" in it. Too bad. Also...*spoiler*no new bounties in this ep, although we get to see Sanji's dream bounty posters. That was funny. They reanimate a couple of flashbacks but not others. Kind of annoying.

Anyway, next week is filler time. *sigh* Animation looks great though.

Spoilers.

OK Now that I have updated the episodes.... HERES SOME MORE!!!

Two new Log books!
One Piece: Yellow Grand Elements - Logs all information from beginning to the end of Enies Lobby, Also includes a new Omake called "Space Time".

Battle Franky wrote:
YELLOW Ad from WSJ #14:

Cover:

One Piece Rainbow - A Log of the Anime series
(I'll link below)

One Piece Gear Spirits - New game for the Nintendo DS

raj wrote:
A new 3D fighter featuring One Piece characters is DS bound.

Scan:

Jeuxfrance.com's preview babelfished: Bandaged advertisement One Piece: Spirit GEAR on Nintendo DS in the Japanese magazine Shonen Jump. This new adapted episode of famous the manga will be obviously a play of combat in playable 3d to 4 players with the characters headlights of the series. The exit of the play is planned for this year in Japan.

(Source: Shonen Jump)

Jeez the characters look like fanart.....

Official Site]

~American News~

Anime Expo 2007: As many of you know now, One Piece has been liscned by Funimation and will now be redubbed! The new dub is said to be coming this August and Anime Expo has given off TONS of information!

VOICE CAST REVALED!

Luffy: Colleen Clinkenbeard
Nami: Luci Christian
Zorro: Chris Sabat -- Who played Vegeta/Piccolo
Usopp: Sonny Strait -- Who played Krillin
Sanji: Eric Vale -- Who played Trunks
Chopper: Brina Palencia
Robin: Stephanie Young

~One Piece 10th Aniversery!~

Ad:

crossbones wrote:
Yeah, it really depends on the person too. Older folk mught say Dr.Slump. Still, I think Dragonball would get the most mentions.

[quote=kaizodude]on the 10th anniversary website, what exactly are each of the merchandises being sold? i would like to purchase those merchandise if i could.

1. The Movie Log Box comes with a booklet describing all the movies up to Movie 8, a DVD recapping the entire TV series, a Chopperman cell phone strap and a few other things.

2. Yellow is the latest data book referencing the manga specifically.

3. Rainbow is the first data book about the anime. Very different than the Log Book.

4. Grand Paper Adventure 3D is a pop-up book, all art by Eiichiro Oda.

5. Not 100% sure yet. Some kind of book with illustrations and interviews. I think it's B5 size(Japan).

All come with different special messages and sketches from Oda. You can find pics of 1-4 in the collectibles thread. EDIT: Ok, I just linked them instead. A good place to buy from is HobbyLink Japan.[/quote]
[quote=crossbones]Note: Some of these events contain spoilers. In some cases, BIG spoilers from the manga, even the raws aren't caught up with yet. So, this is a spoiler coversation area, as it would be ridiculous to keep marking everything "spoiler." K?

-------------

10th Anniversary Website

One Piece Beach House - Kamakura Event Site

Universal Studios Japan One Piece Premier Show site

-------------

!!! It's a good summer to be a One Piece fan. In today's Jump they mention several One Piece events including a show at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka and a One Piece Beach House in Kamakura, I think.

More details coming!

EDIT: Ok, here are scans from Jump about the events. Sorry, there are spoiler characters and such here, so consider yourselves warned. There's also an ad for the new One Piece McDonald's Happy Set. Smile

One Piece Kamakura Beach House (big size)

One Piece Universal Studios Japan Show and Odaiba (big size)

Looks like they're using the Waterworld show area for the USJ event.[/quote]

WOW! That was a lot! Mr. Green
PostThu Jul 05, 2007 7:23 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
ChopperMan Site Opened! -
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/chopperman/

One Piece Movie 9?
PostSat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]Hey Sho. Well, here are some comments for ya...

-317-

Man, Toei knows how to put the "fill" into filler. This one is similar to Apis actually with the little girl and old animal thing going on. She asks Luffy and Chopper to help her look for her Yagara Bull that was lost during Aqua Laguna. The resolution is pretty cliche. We've seen it a million times on TV.

Anyways, next week we get different filler. The good news is that it's about Zoro! The bad news.....it's filler! Looks like Zoro is involved with those two kids again and has to do the tough-guy-takes-care-of-little-kids thing....which we've also seen a million times. Oh well.

Screen caps: Interesting to see a kid with a mother and father. I guess only in fillers(Movie 6). Also a couple of Pandaman shots. Yay. The first two caps are from a Gear Spirits commercial with a little animation giving us a glimpse of the future Ace vs. *spoiler*Blackbeardfight. The spoiler cap is another pic from that commercial.

SPOILER.[/quote]
PostSat Jul 07, 2007 9:40 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]-318-

...also known as the Zany Adventures Of Badly Drawn Pictures Of Zoro. Not funny, not interesting. There was one cute scene of Zoro pushing Robin into an alley. Other than that....meh.

Next week looks interesting though. The animation is that Movie 6-like style and featuring Sanji. Has promise.

EDIT: Here are some screen caps, including Water 7's one and only "Jap" store and Zoro's changing color shirt. The last two pics are from the next episode, where Sanji runs by the "readtor" formerly known as the "realtor."

[quote=crossbones]A short commercial for the Beach House was aired during today's One Piece. Here's the video.

PostSat Jul 14, 2007 10:54 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
Kamakura Event

You can see details on that Here & Here

[quote=crossbones]-320-

Today we celebrate the return of One Piece to network television. No more sleeping in.

Anyway, 320....yay, no more filler. Instead, we get half an episode of Franky flashbacks/recaps.Wait...it IS filler. Oh well. At least at the end there's some payoff. Sorry fps, no opening. Next time though, instead of "Mark my words," say, "I'll PayPal everyone here $20 if I'm wrong." Wink

Caps. Looks like Zoro is giving the crew "The Talk." He rocks.

Bounty spoiler time.

And next week...

http://www.forumsigs.com/users/crossbones/One_Piece_Misc/OP-320-prev.jpg[/quote]
PostSat Aug 18, 2007 8:49 pm
ToniToniChopper

Post subject:
[quote=crossbones]-321-

Wow. It's amazing how far you can throw a pair of speedos.

The last screen cap is from the next episode.

THOUSAND SPOILER[/quote]
PostSat Aug 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: